InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Of The Pack ❯ Miroku's a Perv ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sango and Kagome were currently relaxing in the hot spring. Though they had finished bathing they hadn't finished their conversation.
 
“So Kagome how do you like your mate?” Sango asked with a grin.
 
Kagome blushed and said as she made circles in the water, “I really love him; it's odd though I've only known him for a few days. But it feels so right.”
 
“It should.” Sango said with a nod.
 
“We're mates, but we haven't even said I love you.” Kagome said as she looked up at the sky.
 
“You know he loves you right?”
 
“Oh of course I know he loves me.” Kagome said as she reached for her towel and got up drying off.
 
“Inuyasha isn't the best at telling his feelings, he shows them better.” Sango said as she followed Kagome's lead.
 
“Yeah, especially when it comes to him being arrogant, I mean did you see that smirk he gave me.” Kagome said as she got dressed.
 
“Yeah, I think his ego's bigger then the world.” Sango said as she grabbed the towels and started back with Kagome beside her.
 
“I wouldn't doubt it.” Kagome giggled as they made it to Sango's hut.
 
“Please Inuyasha don't hurt me!!!!” Miroku yelled as he ran behind Kagome and Sango came back out looking at him with a death glare.
 
Inuyasha slid to a stop in front of Kagome, “Monk you touch her I'll make sure that you never bare a child!”
 
Kagome tried to get Miroku from behind her saying, “I don't want to be in the middle of this!”
 
“But Kagome you're the only one he won't tare in half to get to me.” Miroku pleaded as he move keeping behind Kagome and out of Inuyasha's grasp.
 
“I won't hurt you Miroku I promise.” Inuyasha said with a growl, “I'll kill you if you don't get out from behind her now though.”
 
Miroku stood up straight moving from behind her. “Ok then.”
 
“What did he do now you can't still be after him for whatever it was this morning?” Kagome asked as she looked at Miroku wearily as he fell from the force of Sango's blow.
 
“No I'm after him for an all new reason I thought I would never have to try and kill for.” Inuyasha said moving Kagome to his side.
 
“What did he say; that I have a nice ass?” Kagome asked nudging the Miroku blob with her foot.
 
“Close enough.” Inuyasha nodded.
 
Sango hit him again saying, “The hentia went into detail!”
 
“Yeah but not before, or in as much as with you.” Inuyasha said with a knowing smirk when Sango blushed. Inuyasha raised an eyebrow when Kagome kneeled down next to him tapping Miroku lightly on the shoulder.
 
“Miroku wake up, me and Sango have a surprise for you.” Kagome said in a sing-song voice.
 
“Yes Lady Kagome?” Miroku said sitting up on his knees looking at her.
 
Kagome smiled sweetly before smirking and pulling him to his feet.
 
“Kagome what exactly do you and Sango want to give me?” Miroku asked as Kagome dragged him to the hot spring.
 
“It's more of what I'm doing to you.” Kagome said as she turned him so his back was to the hot spring and he was facing her. Before Miroku could blink Kagome was holding him above the water saying, “You ever go into detail about my ass and I swear I'll help Inuyasha make sure you never bare a child no matter how much Sango says to spare you.” With that she dropped him in the water.
 
Sango was blushing, and Inuyasha was nodding in approval. “Nice Kagome, very nice.”
 
Kagome turned with a smile saying, “Sorry to embarrass you Sango but it needed to be said.” When Miroku dragged himself out of the spring Kagome pushed him back in with her foot. “Shall we get something to eat?”
 
“Yeah I'm starving.” Inuyasha said as they walked away. “Oh and Miroku dry off before you join us you look like something the cat dragged in.”
 
“No a cat wouldn't bother with him.” Sango said loudly.
 
~~
 
After lunch everyone was sitting outside under a tree. Kagome was in Inuyasha's lap and Sango was in Miroku's lap, both girls would glare at the guys every once in a while.
 
“Sango, how could you forget to mention that when we lose a spare we have to do one thing that they ask of us with out hitting them repeatedly?” Kagome asked as she gave up and leaned back against Inuyasha.
 
“Well, you are Inuyasha's mate I strongly suggest you don't hit him repeatedly anyway.” Sango said with a shrug.
 
“True.” Kagome said thoughtfully.
 
“Besides I'm sure you enjoy sitting in Inuyasha's lap.” Sango said slyly.
 
“Oh like you don't like sitting in Miroku's.” Kagome said with a knowing smile. “It's only been a few days and I already know that you would have to be blind and deaf not to know you two like each other.”
 
This caused both Miroku and Sango to blush.
 
Inuyasha smirked saying, “I got a smart one.”
 
Kagome laughed as Sango glared at her saying, “It's been long enough let me go!”
 
Miroku reluctantly let Sango up as she left mumbling like a chant that she didn't like him. Miroku smiled and followed her saying that he would see them later.
 
“Hmm, you think he'll tell her?” Kagome asked as she stood up.
 
“Maybe.” Inuyasha said with a shrug as he got up too.
 
“Probably.” Kagome said as they started back.
 
“Defiantly.” Inuyasha nodded as his mom walked up to them.
 
“What are you two going on about?” Sakura asked with a smile.
 
“Miroku and Sango.” Inuyasha said.
 
“I just wanted to say that we're heading back to the castle tomorrow.” Sakura said as she kept walking, “So be up early.”
 
“Castle?” Kagome asked as they made it to their hut.
 
“Did you honestly think my parents didn't have one?” Inuyasha asked as he picked up their swords. “Looks like dad finished.”
 
“To tell the truth I never thought about it.” Kagome said as she took out her inspecting it.
 
“Ahh I see.” Inuyasha said as Kagome put hers back in the sheath.