InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Switch! ❯ Episode 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow! This thing became really popular fast! Lots of reviews from ff.net! And the best part is I really don't think I'll run outta ideas for this story!

Disclaimer: Like last chapter said I don't own InuYasha.

Episode 2

"Give me the jewel!" Miroku cries. Sango Stares at him.

'When did he get greedy?' She thinks.

Miroku approaches Sango. "Give it to me!" He says.

"Why do you want it?" Sango asks.

"To lure out Naraku for cursing me." Miroku replies. Kaede almost falls over.

"YOU'RE PLAYING INUYASHA'S PART!" She screams.

"Oh yeah!" Miroku sighs. "Just give it to me!" He yells. He runs at Sango.

"Houshi-sama, I'll never give it to you!" Sango yells back.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO CALL HIM THAT!" Kaede screams in annoyance.

"Oh yeah! Mi-ro-ku, yeah! I said it!" Sango exclaims. "You'll never get this jewel!"

"Y-you said my name! I'm honored, Sango!" Miroku exclaims. Kaede almost explodes.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO CALL HER THAT YET!" She screams as a volcano erupts behind her.

"Oh yeah!" Miroku says fearfully. "Get it to me you stupid girl!" He screams.

"NEVER!" Sango shouts.

"Then I'll just have to take it!" Miroku exclaims. "Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer!" He then attacks. "Cool! Where did that come from anyways?" He asks. Sango jumps out of the way of the attack.

"I don't know!" She says.

"Knows not the time!" Kaede yells.

"Right!" Miroku says and runs after Sango. Kaede pulls something out of her kimono.

"Guess I still need to do this." She says and puts a rosary on Miroku. Sango sees this.

"HENTAI!" She screams. Miroku plunges to the ground.

"THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THE WORD!" Kaede screams. She runs over to Miroku and takes that rosary off him and puts on a new one. Miroku gets back up and continues to chase Sango. Sango jumps off a cliff and purposely lands on her butt and drops to word.

"Finally you did something right without me reminding you!" Kaede exclaims. Miroku jumps off the cliff and lands on his butt.

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO FALL ON YOUR BUTT!" Kaede screams. Miroku gets up and grabs the jewel.

"Quick! The REAL word!" Kaede screams. Sango looks over at Miroku.

"Osuwari!" Sango says. Miroku plunges face first into the bridge.

"OW!" Miroku screams, "What did you do? It's that old, um, hags fault!"

"The REAL word!" Kaede says.

"Osuwari!" Sango says. Miroku crashes through the bridge and lands in the water.

"C-c-cold!" Miroku screams as he's washed down stream. Sango walks onto the bridge.

"I hope I didn't kill him." She says.

Later they were all back at Kaede's hut. "Now I see it." Kaede says, "Sango, you are the reincarnation of my sister, Kikyo."

"But I thought Kagome was." Sango says.

"REMEMBER, YOU'RE KAGOME!" Kaede screams.

"But Sango doesn't look like Kikyo!" Miroku says.

"YOU DON'T CALL HER THAT YET!" Kaede screams and her hut explodes then somehow fixes itself.

"Oh yeah!" Miroku says, "What happened to Kikyo anyways? She must be 100 by now!"

"She died after pinning you to a tree." Kaede says.

"Oh well! I never liked her anyways!" Miroku says.

Later Sango was walking around the village. The villagers were all talking. "The director told us to pretend Sango is the reincarnation of Kikyo, so worship her!" One villager said. So all the villagers start worshiping her. Sango then leaves.

Later Sango goes up to Miroku. "Want some food?" She asks.

"Sure!" Miroku replies. He takes some food and eats it.

"Be polite or I'll say osuwari!" Sango says. Miroku plunges to the ground. "Oh sorry!" Sango says. Miroku then leaves.

Later Sango was walking in the forest. 'I believe the scrip said I was supposed to try and go home and get kidnapped by bandits.' Sango thinks. Bandits then jump out of the bushes and kidnaps Sango.

Awhile later Sango was at the bandits hut. "Her kimono is shorter then mine." One bandit says and grabs Sango's skirts.

"HENTAI!" Sango screams and whacks the bandit into a wall.

Elsewhere the rosary Kaede took of Miroku earlier slammed to the ground. (I couldn't resist that!)

Back at the bandits hut, the bandits grabbed Sango. "Boss!" One bandit says, "Slice her up!" The boss walked up and killed that bandit. The rest of the bandits scream. Sango pulls out a hidden blade and kills the boss.

"You weren't supposed to do that!" One bandit says. Sesshomaru then arrives with Tenseiga and brings back the boss and leaves. The boss continues to slice at everyone.

"The exit!" Sango screams. Everyone runs to the exit and to boss collapsed it. One guy got crushed in it. Sango grabs that guy and searches for another exit. All the bandits follow her.

'He's after the jewel!' Sango thinks. So she throws it out the collapsed door. "Break down the wall!" She tells the bandits. The bandits try, but can't break the wall down.

"No good boss!" One says.

"I'm not your boss!" Sango yells. The boss goes to attack her and Miroku comes in and breaks his sword. He then kills the boss and a crow flies out of his body.

"Where's the jewel?" Miroku asks.

"I threw it out the door." Sango replies. Miroku then looks out the door to see the crow steal the jewel.

"Oh great!" He says. He grabs Sango and a bow and arrow. He runs after the crow. "Shoot it down!" He screams at Sango. Sango aims her bow and kills the crow. "You weren't supposed to hit." Miroku says.

"Oh yeah!" Sango says. Sesshomaru appears again and brings the crow back with Tenseiga.

"I should just stay incase she kills more things." He says and leaves. Miroku continues to chase the crow. Sango shoots another arrow with no aim this time and misses. Miroku drops Sango.

"You are not Kikyo's reincarnation!" He screams and leaves.

At the village, the crow arrives and kidnaps some boy.

"HELP!" The boy screams.

"MY BABY!" The mother screams. Sango arrives. Miroku runs along the river.

"SAVE THAT BABY!" Sango screams at him.

"Do I look like a baby?" T he boy asks. Miroku attacks the crow and the baby, er, I mean boy falls into the water. Sango then jumps into the river.

'Good thing I learned how to swim during demon slayer training.' She thinks. She saves the boy.

"She's an imp!" A villager screams.

"No I'm a demon slayer!" Sango screams back.

"YOU'RE KAGOME!" The villagers scream at her.

"Oh yeah!" Sango says. She swims up to shore and gives the mother her baby back.

"Where's the jewel?" Miroku asks. Suddenly the crow flies out of the water. The baby starts to scream at one of the crow's feet pulling at his back. Sango takes this and ties it to an arrow and shoots it at the crow. It hits the crow and a bright light appeared.

'Good! I managed to hit the right spot!' Sango thinks.

'I love Sango's aim! It's always true!' Miroku thinks.

Elsewhere Kaede sees the light. "Looks like Sango remembered she was Kagome." She says.

Later Miroku and Sango where in the forest. The crows head flew out at them and Miroku attacked it. A shard fell from its head. "I broke the jewel!" Sango says.

"Good! I mean WHAT?!?!?!" Miroku screams.

TBC…

OMG! Will they ever remember whose part they have? And what will happen once the other characters appear? R+R to find out!