InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Switch! ❯ Episode 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi there! I'm finally getting the next episode up! Can you believe it?

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha!

 

Episode 5

 

A guy with silver hair is holding a human-head staff running to a tomb. "Jaken-sama, I've found the tomb!" He calls out to an ugly little green thing. (That's right! I've switched Sesshomaru's and Jaken's parts!)  Jaken walks up to Sesshomaru.

 

"Good work Sesshomaru-sam, I mean Sesshomaru!" Jaken says. He looks around at all the wolves. "Where's the fang?" He asks. The wolves' growl and attack. Jaken jumps out of the way and Sesshomaru destroys the wolves. He climbs the tomb and the staff down. The female face on it screams.

 

"Jaken-sama, I think this is the wrong place!" He says.

 

"WHAT!" Jaken screams, "AFTER ALL THAT HARD WORK! WHY?!?!?!" He then leaves with Sesshomaru following. The staff starts tugging in another direction, but Sesshomaru doesn't bother.

 

Myoga watches this. 'I must find Miroku-sama!' He thinks.

 

Samurai's are eating. "Hey boss, you're strong!" One calls out.

 

"We've got the strongest boss ever!" Cries another.

 

"I know!" The boss says. He then turns at the sound of his men screaming and sees Jaken. "Who are you?" He asks.

 

"I need a boat!" Jaken says.

 

"Why you!" The boss calls and charges. Jaken jumps up and kicks him in the nuts. The boss falls to his knees. Sesshomaru arrives.

 

"Sesshomaru, I leave the rest to you!" Jaken cries and runs to a boat. Sesshomaru easily kills the rest of the samurai.

 

Later, Jaken and Sesshomaru are in the boat. "Jaken-sama, I think Miroku may know something about the fang." Sesshomaru says.

 

"Miroku?!?! But he's dead!" Jaken cries as he throws unsuccessful punches at Sesshomaru.

 

"But Jaken-sama, the staff has been pointing in another direction." Sesshomaru says, "And will you stop that? It's not doing anything." Jaken stops and sighs.

 

Elsewhere, Sango was climbing out of the well with her bike. 'Why did Kagome need to bring this thing with her anyways?' She thinks as she rides off.

 

Myoga was hopping around. He takes a break and hears a noise. 'What the?!?!' He thinks as he's run over by Sango's bike.

 

Later she reaches the tree Miroku is sleeping in. "Miroku, get down here so I can tend your wounds." She calls.

 

"I would, but I don't know how to get down!" Miroku cries.

 

"Osuwari!" Sango says and Miroku falls from the tree. "Now get undressed!" Sango orders.

 

"With pleaser!" Miroku says, rips all his closes off and jumps on Sango.

 

Kaede and a bunch of children walk up. "So the Shikon no Tama will really be restored?" One kid asks.

 

"Yes, but it would help if Miroku and Sango liked each other!" Kaede replies.

 

"But they do!" Another kid says pointing to a naked Miroku on top of Sango.

 

"LOOK AWAY!" Cries Kaede and runs up to Miroku and Sango. "Stop this now!" She orders Miroku and throws him his clothes.

 

"I was just trying to treat his wounds!" Sango cries, "But that hentai got the wrong idea!" Kaede falls to the ground as this is said.

 

"Damn this!" She curses.

 

"Well it's your fault!" Sango says, "I didn't put that hentai thing on you!" Kaede falls again. "You should know that the only thing I say is hentai, hentai, hentai, hentai, hentai, hentai, hentai, hentai, hentai, hentai, and hentai!" The rosary rips Kaede's head off with this. Sango gasps and Miroku stares.

 

"You've killed Kaede!" He cries.

 

"I didn't mean to!" Sango cries, "Let's get our story straight though! A youkai sliced her head off!" Miroku sighs. Sesshomaru comes out and revives Kaede. Kaede gasps.

 

"That thing is off me now!" She cries, "Now to seal it away! Why did I ever try this… beautiful thing on anyways?" She looks at it. 'It's so beautiful, just putting it back on for a second won't hurt!' She thinks and puts it back on. Miroku then gropes Sango.

 

"HENTAI!" She cries and Kaede is cursed again! Miroku then slaps his chest and Miroku falls.

 

"Myoga!" Miroku and Sango cry.

 

Later, they are all in Kaede's hut. "Miroku, you're father's grave has been violated!" Myoga cries.

 

"You mean the demon lord?" Kaede asks.

 

"Yup!" Myoga replies.

 

"And his mother?" Sango asks.

 

"She was..." Myoga gets cut off by Miroku squashing him.

 

"She died a long time ago!" Miroku says and leaves. Sango follows him.

 

'He's half-demon, so his mother was human!' She thinks. Miroku then jumps on top of her. They look into the sky and see a carriage with a woman inside.

 

"Mother!" Miroku says. An ogre the crushes the carriage. Miroku then sees Jaken.

 

"Jaken!" He cries.

 

"It's good to see you to, little brother!" Jaken replies.

 

"L-little b-brother?!?!" Sango cries and looks back and forth between Miroku and Jaken. "You two look nothing alike! And he isn't even a dog demon!" She points out.

 

"Well we are!" Miroku says, "Now let go of my mother!" Jaken laughs.

 

"Where's the fang?" He asks.

 

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asks and crushes Jaken, taking back his mother. They then disappear.

 

Jaken turns to Sesshomaru. "You're plan better work!" He says.

 

Elsewhere Miroku is talking to his mother. Sango is lying on the ground. She looks into the pond and sees that Miroku's mother has no face! She tries to move but can't. 'What the hell is going on here?' She thinks.

 

TBC…

 

Hope you liked this! Please R+R!