InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Switch! ❯ Episode 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it took so long to up date! I've just been lazy lately!

 

Disclaimer: Nope, I still don't own InuYasha!

 

Episode 4

 

Sango was sitting in Kagome's, er, I mean her room! 'Hum, will I ever be able to go back home?' She thinks.

 

In the kitchen, Kag, I mean her family was talking. "But it's true!" Sota says, "Nee-chan's friend, I mean Nee-chan was pulled down the well be a giant topless female centipede monster!"

 

"Sota, were you reading perverted magazines again?" His mom asks. Grandpa gets up.

 

'I must go seal up the well!' He thinks. He runs to the well and puts those paper seal thingies on it. Kag, I mean Sango's mom sighs.

 

"Ka, I mean Sango it's time for dinner!" She yells. Sango rips down the stairs and flies into the kitchen.

 

"What are we having? Fried demon?" She asks. Her mom just stares.

 

"No we're having a hot pot." She replies. Sango sits down at the table.

 

"Hot pot! Hot pot! Hot pot! Wait, what's a hot pot?" She yells as her grandpa says, "Now we will not be seeing any monsters coming though that well ever again!" Sota stares.

 

"I don't think she heard." He says. Grandpa cries.

 

"Let's eat already!" Sango says as Miroku flies into the kitchen.

 

"So there you are! And you're not naked!" Miroku says and starts to cry.

 

"M-miroku!" Sango says.

 

"Yup now let's go home!" Miroku says. Sango's mom gets up.

 

"Hold it!" She says, "Are these ears real?" She grabs Miroku's ears.

 

"Actually they're fake! The director just glued them to my head." Miroku explains. Sango then spots a hair in Miroku's shoulder.

 

"Is this your hair?" She asks. The hair then squeezes her hand and cuts it a bit. Her family gasps.

 

"Your hand!" Grandpa says. Sango gasps.

 

'They can't see it!' She thinks. She grabs Miroku, runs to the well, and sees lots of hair coming from the well. "OMG! Where's Hiraikotsu when I need it?"

 

"So you can see this hair Kaede was yapping about?" Miroku asks. Sango nods and points to it. "Well I just need to get rid of it!" Miroku yells and jumps at the hair. He starts swinging his claws around. "Is it gone yet?" He asks. Sango spots a funny looking hair and grabs it.

 

"Miroku! Cut this one!" She yells. Miroku cuts it. "Now let's go!" Sango says and they hop down the well.

 

Back in feudal Japan, Miroku and Sango climb out of the well. "That way!" Sango yells as they run in that direction.

 

A few minutes later they come across a camp site of headless men. "I bet Yura did this!" Sango says. She grabs a bow and arrow and they continue to chase after Yura. Just then hair comes flying at them. "Right! Left! No, right!" Sango screams as they dodge the hair. Miroku then gets caught and Yura appears.

 

"There you are! Now to get you hair!" She says and pulls out her short sword. She stabs Miroku.

 

"Ow! Blades of Blood!" Miroku screams and cuts Yura up. He then falls to the ground. Yura then appears again and pulls the jewel shard out of her chest.

 

"Half-demon, half power." She says and goes up to Miroku. "Now to chop off your head!" She says.

 

"No ways!" Miroku yells as he thrusts his hand though her chest to get the jewel shard. Sango sees this.

 

"HENTAI!" She screams.

 

Elsewhere, Kaede goes deeper into the ground then she already was from Miroku burying her. 'Can't breath!' She thinks.

 

Yura looks at Miroku. "How dare you!" She screams.

 

'Her body is SO sexy!' Miroku thinks.

 

"I'll kill you!" Yura screams. She then feels a tug on her hair and turns around to find Sango climbing up her hair. "Get off!" She screams and tugs Sango off. Sango falls for a few seconds then is caught by Yura's hair. "Die!" Yura screams and throws her short sword at Sango. It bounces off her shoulder. "Huh, why didn't it cut you?" Yura asks puzzled.

 

"Oh, I always wear my armor underneath my clothes!" Sango says proudly. Yura looks shocked. Miroku then attacks at Yura. Sango then spots a red skull and shots an arrow at it. The red skull is destroyed and Yura disappears. Miroku then picks up a red comb.

 

"Here's her true form." He says.

 

"So she was a comb! I knew it!" Sango says.

 

Elsewhere, Kaede is buried 10 feet into the ground. 'For the love of god, unbury me!' She thinks.

 

TBC…

 

Now wasn't that good? Sorry that I changed it a bit from the show.