InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Switch! ❯ Episode 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! On ff.net this is becoming very popular fast. I can't wait to see how popular it is when I'm finished this and of course I'm going to do the entire series. I also heard the ending is bad too, so I might do more then 167 episodes to make the ending good!

 

Disclaimer: Just like every time I've said this in the past, I don't own Inuyasha!

 

Episode 7

 

Everyone stares at Sango. "I'm so sorry!" She says for the millionth time.

 

'I can't believe she pulled it out and then broke it!' Jaken thought. Sesshomaru's thoughts were pretty much the same. Miroku just stud there.

 

'She's stronger then I thought! I really love strong women!' He thinks. Jaken shakes out of his trance and runs over to Sango, tripping on the way.

 

"You wench! How come you could pull it out, while I could not?!?!" He demands. Sango gives him a dirty look.

 

"Oh shut up, you little green thing!" She exclaims and kicks Jaken out of the tomb.

 

5 minutes later

 

Jaken runs back into the tomb covered in thorns. "WHY YOU?!?! SESSHOMARU!" He screams. Sesshomaru melts the ceiling over Sango's head.

 

"MIROKU!" Sango screams as she is covered with melted bone. Miroku gasps.

 

"No! Sango! My love!" He screams. Jaken and Sesshomaru are wide eyed.

 

"Your love?!?!" They exclaim. Miroku then punches Jaken on the head 100 times.

 

"Of course she is!" Miroku says.

 

"I'M WHAT?!?!?!" Sango screams and bursts from the melted bone and starts beating up Miroku with Tetsusaiga. Myoga flees in terror and Miroku screams. Jaken and Sesshomaru are once again wide eyed. Sango then stops beating up Miroku and gives him Tetsusaiga.

 

"Here, take it!" She says.

 

"With pleasure!" Miroku says. He grabs Tetsusaiga and starts beating up Jaken with it.

 

"OWIE!" Jaken screams. Miroku looks at Tetsusaiga.

 

"Why won't this thing transform?" He asks. Jaken gets up.

 

"I'm going to have to use all my power to beat you then!" He says as he transforms into an ugly, giant green thing. Miroku and Sango stare at him.

 

"That's the ugliest thing yet!" Sango exclaims. A vain pops on Jaken's forehead.

 

"BE NICE!" He yells and poison drool comes out of his mouth and melts the bones on the floor.

 

"Sango, escape here!" Miroku says. Sango nods and jumps out of the tomb. Miroku turns to Jaken. "Now to take care of you!" He screams and starts beating up Jaken's feet with Tetsusaiga. Jaken jumps up in pain and crashes out of the tomb. Miroku follows him.

 

"Go Miroku!" Sango screams. Miroku walks up to her.

 

"But this sword won't cut him." He says.

 

"Well just believe in it!" Sango says.

 

"Yeah, because I will always protect you!" Miroku exclaims and runs to Jaken.

 

'Or I'll protect you.' Sango thinks.

 

"I'll kill you!" Jaken screams.

 

"Oh, shut up!" Miroku screams and Tetsusaiga transforms. Miroku hits Jaken in the foot, causing him to fall down. Miroku then slices of his left arm and sends him flying. Sesshomaru chases after him.

 

Later, Sango is in Kaede's hut talking. "Of course he was about to use it! He was protecting you!" Myoga says. Sango then goes to find Miroku.

 

Miroku was sitting in a tree trying to figure Tetsusaiga out. 'I wonder if I'll be able to use the Kaze no Kizu and Bakeyuuha.' He thinks. Sango walks up to the tree.

 

"Will you really protect me with Tetsusaiga?" She asks.

 

"I sure will!" Miroku says.

 

"Will you come down?" Sango asks.

 

"I don't know how!" Miroku says. Sango jumps up and brings him down.

 

"Now to become a great demon!" Miroku exclaims as Sango pushes him onto a bridge and walks off.

 

"Owasuri!" She says, "Good bye you hentai!" We see a flash of light a Kaede's hut as Sango walks off.

 

TBC…

 

Don't you think this is great? Please R+R!