InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Switch! ❯ Episode 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi there! I had an urge to update so I will. I really want to get to the part when Kagome comes in and that won’t be until episode 24 so I better get my butt in gear! And takes to all my reviewers! This story now has over 100 reviews at ff.net! Good for you, reviewers! You can all give yourselves a pat on the back!   Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha!   Episode 10   Hitan launches himself at Miroku. “That wench said you had most of the jewel shards so where are they?” Hitan demands.   “She lies! We only have two!” Miroku explains. One hundred veins pop in Hitan’s head.   “DIE!” He screams as he gets ready to attack and lightning strikes every major city in the universe.   “Is that supposed to scare me?” Miroku asks. Hitan advanced.   “Take a load of my shiny new thunder staff!” He screams.   “But Hitan! You got that staff over one hundred years ago!” Manten says.   “SHUT UP!” Hitan screams as he does a strike down on Miroku. Miroku pulls out Tetsusaiga and blocks the attack.   ‘This guys an idiot! He’s leaving himself wide open for attack!’ Miroku thinks. Sango watches this fight from Maten’s cloud.   “Go Miroku! Kick his ass!” She screams. Naraku watches from behind a rock.   ‘Keep this up so I can save my pop and kill you all!’ He thinks and moves closer to Maten’s cloud, just in time to see Sango kick Manten in the nuts.   “OWIE!” Manten screams and falls of his cloud to a 10 feet fall that ends up causing a crater.   “I did it!” Sango screams. Manten’s cloud then disappears and she lands right on top of him.   “You bitch!” He says as he gets up, “I’m going to kill you!”   “In your dreams!” Sango yells back at him and karate chops of his last hair. Manten goes wide-eyed. He feels the top of his head.   “My-my hair!” He stammers, “GONE!” Light starts forming at his mouth.   “Watch out!” Naraku screams. He dives in and pulls Sango out of the way of being fried by Manten’s mouth beam. The two of them run off. Manten runs after them.   “Where are you?” Manten says as he looks for them. “Perhaps over there!” He screams as he lets off a mouth beam towards so trees. Sango and Naraku are watching him from their hiding spot.   “Man he’s an idiot!” Sango says.   “I have an idea!” Naraku says.   Manten attacks another random spot. When the smoke clears he sees Sango lying on the ground. He grabs her by the collar. “There you are!” He screams. Just then Sango’s hair starts growing and wraps around Manten’s arms. Another Sango then appears and yanks the arrow out of him nose. Manten blinks and Tetsusaiga comes out of nowhere and kills him.   “He wasn’t supposed to die yet.” Naraku says.   “Who cares?” Says the director.   “Manten!” Hitan screams. He runs over and grabs Manten’s jewel shards.   “Now I’m enviable! Plus my idiot brother is dead! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!” Hitan screams. He starts attacking Miroku. Miroku grabs Tetsusaiga and slices him into 1 billion pieces.   “He wasn’t supposed to die yet!” Naraku says.   “Who cares?” Says the director.   Later   “So Naraku, you’re really joining us?” Sango asks.   “Yup!” Naraku replies.   “Good! You can teach this hentai a lesson!” Sango says.   “DAMN IT!” Kaede’s cries echo though the mountains.   TBC…   Sorry if I changed it so much from the anime, I just wanted this being more original! Review!