InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Switch! ❯ Episode 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m so sorry I took so long to update! I’ve just been REALLY lazy lately.   Disclaimer: Like hundreds of people and I have said millions of times already, I DO NOT OWN Inuyasha.   Episode 11   Sango was on her bike in the bushes. She looks around. “Good, no sign of the hentai.’ She thinks and there is a big flash of light and a slamming sound from Kaede’s village. ‘Cool! I just need to think it now!’ She bursts out of the bush to the well. Suddenly, Miroku appears out of no where.   “So where are you going?” He asks.   “I’m going to Ka I mean my house.” Sango replies.    “Oh, then you better get going.” Miroku says and moves aside. Sango glares at him and throws a huge boulder at him. He catches it.   “Osuwari!” Sango screams, “Osuwari, osuwari, osuwari, osuwari, OSUWARI!”  Miroku slams to the ground very hard and the boulder fall on his back.   “What was that for?’ Miroku asks.   “The script said I was suppose to osuwari *slam* you 6 times when you were holding a boulder.” Sango explains as she leaves.   When she arrives back in Ka I mean her time, saké is splashed on her head. She looks up to see Ka I mean he grandpa standing the with a saké container. “It worked!” Her grandpa screams, “See Sota?”   “Yeah it did, but…” Sota replies and the two start arguing.   The next day, Sango is at school with Ka I mean her three friends. “So tell us, do you have a boyfriend?” Eri asks.   “Is it that perverted guy who asks everyone woman to bear his child Kagome’s told us about?” Yuka asks.   “No, I don’t like him!” Sango screams and leaves.   “Hey, class hasn’t even started.” The teacher says as Sango leaves.   Back at Higurashi shrine, grandpa was doing chores when he saw some coming from the old store house. “OMG!” He screams, “All my useless antique crap is in there!” He bursts though the windows of the burning store house, sutras in hand. He hears a noise. “Who’s there?” He asks in a heroic voice.   “I am.” He spins around to see his old Noh mask flouting in the air. He throws his sutras at him and it dodges and flies around like a mad mask. The store house collapses on grandpa.   Meanwhile, Sango is walking home. “FIRE!” Some punk yells, “At the Higurashi shrine.”   ‘This can’t be good.’ Sango thinks and runs home. She jumps into her yard. “Mom, what happened? What’s this about a fire?” She asks.   “Oh, the old store house burned down and grandpa was trapped inside. He’s alright though. You stay here with Sota, I’m going to the hospital with grandpa.” Her mom explains and leaves.   Meanwhile, a fireman in the store house is looking around, when suddenly the Noh mask jumps out at him and clings to his face. “HELP!” He screams.   Sango and Sota and standing outside. Just then, then Noh mask comes crashing out of the store house and hops into a fire truck. The police and firefighters screams as the fire truck goes speeding away, destroying everything in its path.   Sango stares. “Well worse happens in my time.” She says and goes inside.   Later that night, Sango is sitting in her room doing homework. ‘What the hell is this stuff?’ She thinks. Sota walks in. “Nee-chan, can I sleep here tonight?” He asks.   “Sure you can share my bed. Kohaku and I used to do that all the time!” Sango replies.   Sota stands their wide eyed. “Who’s Kohaku?” He asks. Suddenly the Noh mask comes crashing though the window.   “Give me the Shikon no Tama!” It screams. Sango throws her bed at it, grabs the Shikon no Tama shards and Sota, and leaves.   Sota looks at Sango’s hand. “You’re bleeding!” He screams.   “I just cut it on my bed, now go get Miroku!” Sango tells him and runs off.   Sota runs into the well house. He does a heroic jump into the well and lands flat on his face. “Why didn’t I go though?” He screams. Just then the well glows and Miroku appears.   “Hi there!” Miroku says.   “You’re the perverted dog.” Sota says.   Elsewhere, Sango and the Noh mask are hanging from a under construction building. “Give me the Shikon no Tama!” The mask screams.   “Never!” Sango screams back. Miroku and Sota jump into the picture.  Miroku kicks the mask and gets absorbed.   “MIROKU!” Sango and Sota scream. The mask jumps at Sango. Sango throws Sota the jewel shards. Sota runs. The mask chases him. Sota trips. I’m being too dramatic!   Just then Miroku burst out of the Noh Mask goo AKA poop. “Look out!” He screams as he slices the Noh mask into two and grabs its jewel shard. Sango stares at Miroku.   ‘He’s beautiful in the sunlight and I need to get to that “school” place.’ She thinks. “Bye Miroku! I need to get going?” She says as she leaves.   TBC…   Well I hoped you liked that! Please review!