InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Peace ❯ My ribbon attack human again ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I was playing in the water because it was dark so nobody can't see me while I swimming. Then I saw somebody coming so I went back under the water until they leave than I came back up. When I didn't hear foot step I went back on land than I heard somebody scream like crazy but I forgot that I am mermaid but I should wait until my leg back by than she on he might be died. So I crawl to the place when I got there my ribbon was wrapping around her wrist tighten her.
 
“You got untie my ribbon.”
 
“Why it's killing her?”
 
“Because my ribbon smells for on people so you got to tell her to calm down.”
 
“Kagome, you got to clam down.”
 
“Okay.”
 
When the miko calm demon my ribbon came off and the man untie it so she can be free so it came back to me around my hair. What I should when they find out that I am a mermaid.
 
“Thank you misses.”
 
“No problem.”
 
So I crawl all the way to my campsite and transformed back to myself and I went to sleep with my pet Coco.”
 
The next morning:
 
I woke up and continue to walk to this Kaede hut than I smell blood so I rolled my eyes and walk to the field.