InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Penpal from Kyoto ❯ Meet my Penpal ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-

 

Inuyasha ran across the school yard, trying to make it to his first hour on time today. `Damnit, damnit, damnit why the hell did Sesshomaru leave a note saying wake up! For god sake I can't read in my sleep!' Inuyasha imaged Sesshomaru laughing his ass off right now; Yet Sesshomaru not a one who laughs; a mare smile would be bad. Inuyasha was two busy in thought he didn't see the door, and he ran right into it. Bang, Inuyasha's head makes contact with the door.

 

Inuyasha fell on the ground, with tears in his eyes `Oww that hurt' he whined in thought. "I can't believe you're crying!" a woman's voice was heard above him. Inuyasha looked up at the girl and sighed seeing, a short white haired, pink eyed first year, Inya. "I'm not crying! Simply pouting or whining" Inuyasha informed. Inya rolled her eyes and held out her eye to him "Hurry up before you're late" Inuyasha took her hand and stood.

 

"Well you're welcome…" she growled and walked past him. Inuyasha growled and followed in the school after her, "Inya! You're not getting a thank you, because of what you did to my little sister…" Inuyasha yelled. Inya stopped and looked back at him over her shoulder "Look she got drunk on her own and got laid on her own! Don't blame me for you sister's mistake" Inya growled.

 

Inuyasha's mouth hung open staring at her "How dare you!?" he threw a punch at her and growled. Inya blinked and rubbed her cheek "Oww, I can't believe you hit me…" she paused and continued to stare "I'm a girl! You can't hit girls" she stated. "You're not a girl you're a beast" Inuyasha yelled. Inya lowered her head and sniff getting tears in her eyes "That hurt…"

 

Kagome called for a cab; when the cab showed up, Kagome got in putting her stuff in the back. "Can you take me to Shikon High School?" Kagome asked. He nodded and took off. `Thank god I remembered what school he went to… and it's about time he got out.' Kagome sighed and looked out her window, watching the passing buildings.

 

Inya wiggled and started to pout "Give me the damn phone, Inuyasha!" she demanded. To tell you the truth Inya was one of Inuyasha's good friends, he found out earlier in the school day that his sister Setsu got drunk his other best friend Mrioku, that dirty bastard. All the students at Shikon High were the smart, talented, and healthy. But maybe not the Inu-gang, the bad asses, it was run by Inuyasha's older brother Sesshomaru intel he dropped out to be come a model\actor.

 

"You get away from me! This is my phone" Inuyasha growled. Inya keep grabbing at the cell phone, like a child for candy. Inya was new in the little group, and very annoying. She kept grabbed for the cell phone "Give me! Give me!" Inya yelled jumping up and down. Inuyasha shook his head and looked away putting the phone in his pocket.

 

Kagome stopped about a street from the school, `cause she got a funny feeling in her stomach. "Uhh thank you..." she paid the man and stepped out dragging her stuff behind her.

 

Inya was still trying to get the phone from Inuyasha, when Kagome showing up. Kagome looked at he back of his head seeing it was sliver and vary long "Is you're name Inuyasha?"