InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Penpal from Kyoto ❯ Introducing Everyone ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*From the last chapter*

 

Inya was still trying to get the phone from Inuyasha, when Kagome showing up. Kagome looked at the back of his head seeing it was sliver and very long "Is you're name Inuyasha?"

 

 

 

Inuyasha turned around to meet the face of a beautiful young lady, beautiful long mid-night black hair and lovely dark brown eyes, with a body of a goddess. Kagome giggled as she seen Inuyasha start to drool; Inya blinked and looked at Kagome "Wow you're a babe!" Inuyasha snapped around and hit Inya over the head "Don't talk to a lady like that!" `What the hell am I? Chop liver' Inya thought after he said that. Kagome stepped a little forward as Inuyasha straighten his school tie and held out his hand "Yes, indeed I'm Inuyasha Youkai" Kagome heart skipped a beat as she took his hand.

 

Inya looked at the two and blinked "I still think she's a real cutie…" Inya whispered. Inuyasha glared at her and then quickly turned back to the beautiful girl. "If I may, can I ask who you are?" Kagome nodded and bowed "We have been writing to each other for a while…" Kagome started as she rose "I'm Kagome Higurashi you're pen pal" she stated. Inuyasha's mouth dropped open "I've been writing to you! WOW and I thought you're hand writing was good… but seeing you in person" he paused to think as a word. "Is wow…" Inya said. Kagome turned to Inya; her first thought is that she was a guy, in a boy's uniform just like Inuyasha's and she even kind of sounded like one, intel Kagome notice noticed her breasts.

 

"And who are you?" Kagome asked in a cold voice. Inya shook at the coldness she got from Kagome's voice. "Just a little mouse that is going to go hide under a rock and die…" Inya answered in a soft voice, going to run away. Inuyasha grabbed Inya and sighed "Her name is Inya Shubuta; she is a good friend of mine…" Inuyasha said wrapping an arm around Inya's waist. Kagome held out her hand to Inya with a frown on, showing she didn't really care for the young girl. Inya took her hand and shook it quickly, pulling back afraid of Kagome. "Inuyasha hurry up and call Sesshoumaru I wanna go home!" Inya whispered.

 

Inuyasha blinked and lifted Inya's skinny body on to his shoulders "Inya come on… Now we can't be rude we have to introduce sweet young Kagome to the gang" Inuyasha heard Inya whine and pout as she looked up into the sky. Kagome looked up at Inya "So Inuyasha? What is Inya to you?" She asked flat out. Inuyasha redden "Just a friend… no like a sister to me!" Inuyasha almost yelled. "Yeah… come on what kind of man would go out with a female who looks like a guy" Inya said looking down at Kagome still with some fear in her eyes.

 

Kagome smiled and nodded "You're right…" Inuyasha started to laugh as he patted Inya's leg "Its okay…" Inuyasha held out his hand to Kagome "Come on… I want you to meet my bestest of friends" Kagome looked at him and took his hand.

 

Inya looked down at the two and blinked "You know you two make a cute couple…" Inya stated the truth. Kagome blushed and looked down to hide it, taking back her hand from Inuyasha's; Inya laughed "That is so cute... I've never seen someone as hot as you blush like that" Inuyasha reached up and hit Inya over the head.

 

Inya pouted and rubbed her head "Meanie" she growled and ignored the two. "Kagome I'm sorry for her rudeness" `you're only acting nice to her because she has a nice set of breast and a nice body, you hentai!' Inya thought angrily, getting a headache from the bump on the head of her head.

 

Sango was talking to some friends when they showed up. Inya was kicking and scramming, `cause Inuyasha told her that he was going to let her drop, right on her head, if she says another word about his life. Sango sighs and shook at her, excusing herself from her friends. "Inuyasha! Let go of Inya!" Sango growls. Inuyasha let go of her and heard a plop behind him "Hey Sango you should have said peacefully" Inya pouted.

 

Then Miroku stepped in the picture when Sango wasn't looking quickly ran his hand across her butt then hide again. Sango jumped and looked around for the stupid bastard; Inuyasha sighs "Kagome these I have to say are the friends I want you too meet…" Inuyasha said with some what of a sad tune. Miroku came out of hiding from a tree, and grabbed Kagome's hand.

 

"You are beautiful…" He started "Would you mind marring me?" he asked. Inuyasha hit him and shooed Miroku away "Sorry Kagome Miroku asks every pretty girl to marry him `cause if he marries he gets all of his fathers money." Inuyasha explained. Inya though all this was still on the ground, back hurting from the fall.

 

"Everyone line up!" Inuyasha yelled to his gang; there was only a three people Sango, Miroku, and Inya, who was in the gang but they ruled the school so it didn't matter. "This is Kagome Higurashi, I have been writing her for a year now and she has come to visit me…" Inuyasha introduced her; "Now name your selves off…" He demanded. Miroku stepped up and bowed "My name is Miroku" Kagome nodded greeting him. Miroku stepped back in place and Sango went forth "I'm Sango…" She bowed and then went back in place. Everyone waited for Inya, but she was still hurting so she just waved from the ground "You already know" Kagome laughed and nodded