InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Penpal from Kyoto ❯ Settling In ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

 

"Well I was wondering if I could stay with you?" The words just came out of her mouth, with out her even knowing it. Inuyasha stared at her for a moment; Kagome gulped "By the way you're looking at me… I'll take that was a no. I guess I can catch the next plane back to Tokyo" Kagome pouted and turned around from him, and started to fake cry.

 

Inya popped up and smiled "You say you're from Tokyo?" Inuyasha and Kagome scooted five feet away. Inya blinked and laughed "You can stay with me!" Inya offered. Inuyasha went back to him normal spot "Inya if she stays with you. You're brothers will kill her" remembering what Inya's brothers did to him.

 

Kagome went back to the normal spot she was in. "Kagome is staying with me… I'll just tell dad that she is you're friend in we had to take drastic measure" Inuyasha said in a drama like voice. Kagome laughed at him and then looked at Inya "How bad is you're house?" She asked with humor in her voice.

 

Inya sighed "Not that bad… I just live my three brothers in the other side of town, and Inuyasha my brothers don't like you `cause of you're stuck up- to good for everyone- brother!" Inya stated. Kagome blinked and stared at the two who was glaring at each other with the most evilest looks on their faces.

 

Kagome sighs "Now who is this brother of yours Inuyasha?" They both Inuyasha and Inya looked at her. "His name is Sesshomaru…" Inuyasha didn't get finish when Kagome yelped "Sesshoumaru!!! I'm a big fan of his!" Kagome yelled. "Well you're a first…" Inuyasha whispered with Inya nodding in agreement. Kagome kept rambling on about something they couldn't understand cause she talking to fast.

____________________

 

Meanwhile with Sango and Miroku… Miroku smiled as Sango pulled him into a dark corner. Sango had it all planed out she sneak Miroku anyway from everyone and they hide behind the great willow tree in the corner of the school year. Sango kissed Miroku on the neck slowly going down, unbuttoning his school uniform shirt.

 

Miroku grinned and watched her "Sango in the school yard? You're kinky" Sango glared up at him and pushed him up on the wall, peeling off her shirt and undoing Miroku's pants letting them fall, simply ignoring everything Miroku said. Miroku changes positions and lifted her legs up wrapping them around his waist, kissing her lips softly easily gaining entrance in Sango's mouth.

________________________

 

Kagome and Inuyasha both hit Inya on the head growling. "Owwie what all I said was that Kagome a nice body" Inuyasha hit her again, "No you said `Hey Kagome nice ass, can I touch it'" He reminded her. Inya scratched her cheek and laughed "Guess so…"

 

Kagome sighed relaxing a bit "Okay…" she let out. "Umm Kagome I'm sorry…" Inya said with only half heart meaning it. Inuyasha looked at Kagome, "Kagome I have to call my dad so kept an eye on Inya please…" Kagome nodded and turned all her attention to Inya.

 

Inuyasha walks away pulling out his cell phone, he walked intel he got to a bench and sat down to turn on his cell phone. Inya plopped down on the ground looking up at Kagome "So Kagome…" Inya started "You like Inuyasha or something?" She asked bobbing her head up and down. Kagome blushed and stared down at Inya "Umm you know were just penpals!" Kagome let out loudly. "Now you answer my question. Why do you dress up like a guy?" Kagome asked setting down next to her. "I have older brothers, who treat me like a guy" she answered.

 

Kagome nodded "That makes sense" Kagome sighed and looked out towards Inuyasha. Inuyasha's father picked up the phone in his office "Hello Inuyasha!" His father greeted him over the phone. "How did you do that?" asked the shocked Inuyasha; "Color ID silly…" Inutaisho (Inuyasha's father) said happily "Now, now what do you need?" Inuyasha stared at his cell phone "Father are you feeling ok?"

 

Inutaisho smiled "Never better! Now tell me what is it that you need" he just wanted to get off the phone and continue whatever he was doing. "Well I was wondering if one of Inya's….." Inuyasha started intel his father interrupted "Inya! How is she!?" "She is just fine dad… but I was wondering if Inya's friend could stay with us for a while" he finished.

 

Inutaisho went silent for a minute then spoke in a very hyper voice "Sure!!" Inuyasha shook his head mentally. They said they're goodbyes and hung up. Inuyasha started to walk back over to Kagome and Inya was at that moment fighting, over what no one knows.

 

_________________________

 

Back to the little love sense with Miroku and Sango… They was both breathing heavy, laying on the ground holding onto each other "Remember no one knows about this Miroku" Sango reminded him. Miroku nodded. (CB: If you thought I was going to tell you what was going on between them just a few moments ago… HAHA)

 

Sango was helped up by Miroku, both fixing their clothes to their own likings, "Ok I think we look go enough to go back into the population" Miroku said smoothing his hair down. Sango nodded and walked out of their hiding spot with a sigh, Miroku follow right behind her.

 

The two joined the three yelling crazy people (A.K.A Inuyasha, Kagome, and Inya) Sango and Miroku looked at each other and sighed, before yelling "SHUT UP!!" to them. Kagome smiled and stood up from the ground, "Sorry we were just having a little argument about a little thing" Inya stood up pretty fast with a angry look on her face "The clothes I wear is not a little thing!! It is big and Kagome stay out of my business!"

 

Kagome shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest "No I think you should be able to wear what you want, and not just what you're brothers choose for you!" Kagome yelled ever so cutely. Inuyasha sighed "Kagome you just have to wait and meet her bros" Inuyasha lowered his head and sighed again.

Kagome looked at him and blinked "I still think its wrong…" Kagome stated under her breath. Inya easily changed the subject "So Sango, Miroku where ya go?" She asked grinning. Sango blushed and looked down "I forgot a my back bag my locker…" Miroku nodded and added "And I went with her to got it" Inya looked at them "Oh really now where is this `bag' you are talking about?" asked Inya.

 

Sango glared up at Inya "That's non of you're business, miss nosey pants!" Sango growled "Miroku take me home" she ordered and stormed off like she was a fire. Miroku followed like a little lost puppy, without saying a word to his friends.

 

Inya smiles and turned to Inuyasha "So you calling Sesshomaru or shall I go find one of my three brothers?" `Go find one of your brothers' Kagome thought evilly. Inuyasha handed her his cell phone over to her and pressed the dialing button to Sesshomaru's cell.

 

Sesshomaru answered his phone "Yeah?" "Howdy partner!" Inya greeted happily. "Oh you… I guess I didn't who what time it was, I'll be there in a bit" with that he hung up. Inya frowned and hang up as while and threw Inuyasha back his phone "Sesshomaru well be here in a bit… that meanie didn't even say hi" Inya growled "Sometimes I just want to take his head and go…" she stopped and took her fist and banged it into her other palm.

 

Kagome laughed "Oh I can't believe I'm going to meet Sesshomaru!!" Inuyasha looked at her "Don't get to excited" Inuyasha said. Inya nodded "For real Sesshomaru's got that calm you just want to kill attitude" Inuyasha sighed and nodded "Yep we fight all the time and he sits there with a calm face and you just want to kill him for being so damn calm"

 

Inya sighed "Yep you'll find out…" Kagome stared at the two and blinked "Alright?"

 

Sesshoumaru's car pulled up too the school, and looked out the window seeing Inuyasha and everyone. "Lookie! He's here!" Kagome yelped. Inya covered her ears "Hey kept you're voice down, damnit!" she cursed. Kagome smiled and pushed both Inuyasha and Inya over to the car, "Come on, come on!" Kagome smiled as the stop at the car.

 

Sesshomaru rolled down the window "Why the hell are you just standing there?" Sesshomaru said in a calm but kind of rude voice. Kagome twitched `Wow he's not what I think he would be… the movie are way different' Kagome thought as she watched Inya and Inuyasha get into the car.

 

"Wait Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled before he got in the (Kitten: I'm taking this out the top of my head) white SUV. Inuyasha looked at her "Huh?" "I need help with my bags…" Inuyasha walked around the car to Kagome's bags "Open the trunk Sess" Sesshomaru did as told and popped the trunk. Inuyasha threw the bags in there "Ok now let's go" He clothed the trunk and walked back and got in the back with Kagome following behind him.

 

On the way down the road Inya was explaining things to Sesshomaru why Kagome is staying with him. "I see I wouldn't stay at you're house too" Sesshoumaru said. Inya growled "Come on! My brothers aren't that bad!" Inuyasha shook his head "No, no they are that bad" Inuyasha exclaimed.

 

Sesshomaru nodded in agreement; Inya glared over at Sesshomaru "Just kept driving Mister Puff Puff" Kagome laughed mentally `This is going to be fun…' thought the trying to kept back her laugh Kagome.

 

Sesshomaru hit Inya's arm and continued to drive to the mansion where they lived (Everyone is the car but Inya). Kagome looked at the window at the passing trees "Wow Kyoto is so much better Tokyo" the amazement in her voice gave it out that she loved the place. "Yeah you should see where I live… nothing but trees" Inya said looking back to Kagome. Inuyasha sighed and looked at Kagome as well "Look Kyoto isn't that great…"

 

Sesshomaru nodded "Yeah too much fighting" Inya stared at him "Most of those fights were started by you" the argument went on intel they got to the mansion. Inuyasha got Kagome's bags out of the trunk and walked up the stairs to the mansion, after everyone else.

 

Inya was over Sesshomaru's shoulder pounding on his back and biting his shirt. Kagome just watched with a smile "Just give up or his gonna drop you" with that said by Kagome Inya stopped.

 

Kagome picked a room next to Inuyasha and unpacked. When Kagome came down stairs, there was another man in the living room with Inuyasha and everyone. He looked just like Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru, long whitish hair with gold eyes that sparkled in the light. The man was having what looked like a poking fight with Inya.

 

"Ahhh Kagome I want you too meet my father Inutaisho the great" Inuyasha introduced him. He turned and shook hands with the lovely young girl "I see so you're not a tom boy like little Inya over here" Inutaisho rubbed Inya's head and smiled "But I do believe I can live with that" he said with the same bright smile.

 

"Dad Kagome is the one staying with us" Inuyasha stated. His father looked at him "Duh I know that! Do I look stupid to you!?" Inutaisho asked sounding hurt. "You act stupid to me Sir" Inya said climbing on his back hiding under his long hair. Inutaisho growled and started to reach for her; Sesshomaru sighed and grabbed her putting Inya under his arm "Come on let's talk you're brothers to come pick you up"

 

Inutaisho left right after them, going back to work. Inuyasha felt a little uneasy about being alone with Kagome in the same room. "So Inuyasha… Nice house" Kagome complemented. Inuyasha nodded and gulped "Why did you come to Kyoto Kagome?" He asked looking her. "The real reason is…" then she started the tell him why she was there.

 

After about thirty minutes, of crying in Inuyasha arms Kagome stopped gathered herself "Alright I'm fine" Kagome said wiping her last tear away. Inuyasha wrapped her arm around her shoulder "You just fine free to stay here as long as you like… besides I really like you around" Inuyasha said with a soft voice. Kagome blushed and nodded.

 

_____________________________