InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Penpal from Kyoto ❯ Calling Home ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

 

 

Kagome sat on her bed in her bedroom watching Inuyasha's father Inutaisho pase around in deep thought. Inuyasha entered Kagome's room after knocking on it once; "Father calm down…" Inuyasha said in a calming voice, after about ten minutes in silence. "How the hell can when I have a run away in my fucking house!?" Inutaisho yelled at his younger son. Kagome bowed her head and sighed.

 

"Sorry…" she whispered. It has been a week and Inuyasha and Kagome had just told Inutaisho that Kagome was a run away and now Inutaisho looked as though he was ready to kill both. "You have to call your mother so my family isn't accused of kidnapping you" Inutaisho said rubbing his temples walking out of the room.

 

Kagome looked at Inuyasha and he stared back "Guess you well have to call your mother…" He said and acting like his mind was falling into a black hole. Kagome snapped him out of it when she hugged him. Inuyasha quickly turned bight red when she placed a soft kiss on his lips.

 

Kagome pulled away and looked down at his chest "I'm sorry, but if I call home I would probably have to go home and I just wanted to steal my first kiss from the person I care for so much " Kagome whispered still not making eye contact with the boy. Inuyasha gulped and nodded still in shook. (CB: Is that all he can do!? Sorry for the corniness but Semme is writing this and well she is a very corny person)

 

Sesshomaru who just happen to walk by the bedroom and the door just happen to open at that time and catch Kagome kissing Inuyasha. Sesshomaru laughed, as the two broke apart after they finally notice he was there; "Sorry to interrupt your little love scene but father wants to have Kagome call her mother" Sesshomaru informed them and walked away.

 

Inuyasha sighed and stepped out of the hot room into the freezing hallway; Kagome followed after and watched Inuyasha walk down the hall into his fathers den, where he guessed his father was currently located. Kagome lowered her head and slowly walked down the hall; "Hallways, hallways, always hallways" a girl's voice sang from behind Kagome scaring the hell out of her.

 

Inya popped up in front of Kagome and smiled "HIYA!!" "Hello Inya" Kagome replied the hyper girl sadly. "Why ya sad? Did Inuyasha do something `cause if he did…" Inya didn't get to finish her little plot to hurt Inuyasha because Kagome butted in "No he didn't do anything I think I when be going home sooner then I thought" Kagome said to the now sadden/still hyper Inya.

 

Inuyasha stepped out of the den and grabbed Kagome away from her little conversation with Inya. Kagome stared at Inuyasha and Inutaisho for about five minutes in silences. "So I have to call my mom" Kagome said rocking back and forth. Inutaisho nodded looking at her from his desk. `This feels really odd…' Kagome thought looking around slowly.

 

Sesshomaru was reading a book in his bedroom when the door flew open and a person there in a shadows not showing their face, and with a hand up with what looked to be a hammer. Sesshomaru dropped his door and pushed back into the door waiting for it to show its face.

It jumped into the light, and it happened to be….

 

Kagome asked if she could get some privacy, they both nodded and Kagome sat down at Inutaisho desk and grabbed the phone with a shaky hand. She put it up to her ear to make sure it had a dial tone, she sighed in disappointed that it did `Such a cruel world!!' her mind yelled. She started to press in her number, but she just wished that she could demolish of the damned phone.

 

At the empty, lonely, depressing Higurashi Shrine, well because no one was there, they were all out looking for Kagome. Kagome waited intel the answer machine picked up. Kagome had tears of joy in her eyes as she got ready to talk "Hey mom Souta…" she waited a second "Naraku… It's me Kagome your loving daughter! I just called to tell you I'm not I repeat NOT kidnapped, but staying with a friend in Kyoto to clear my head…" Kagome kept talking and gave the number and name of Inuyasha's father, telling them to call back.

 

 

It jumped into the light, and it happened to be…. Inya with a pitchfork with marshmallows all mashed together making it look like a hammer. "Inya…" Sesshomaru growled leaping off bed and attacked her.

 

The next day Kagome was a bit bitchy after her mother called last night and didn't sound worried about her ONLY daughter!

 

~ LITTLE FLASHBACK~

Ms. Higurashi kept giggling and whispering things into Naraku's ear as she held the phone away from her ear. Kagome growled and yelled in the phone to tell her mother to shut up about Naraku and talk to her. Naraku grabbed the phone from her and told Kagome that they'll call back then hung up on her.

 

~END OF LITTLE FLASHBACK~

 

Kagome had told Inya about it and she just smiled and shook her head in amusement. "I can't believe you think it's funny!" Kagome exclaimed. "Kagome why don't you get in that little pretty head of yours that they're in love and there is nothing you can do about it?" Inya questioned watching Kagome pase back and forth in front of her.

 

Inuyasha came out of the bathroom in his school uniform, first fixing his tie before walking into the kitchen where Kagome and Inya waited for him. Kagome growled and hit Inya over the head "'Cause I'm stubborn!!" Inya nodded in agreement but regretted it as Kagome threw her on the floor and started to stomp on her. Inuyasha laughed and watched the two "Is everything ok?" he asked between laughed.

 

Kagome stopped beating on her little friend and clinged to Inuyasha "No Inya started to go crazy and tried to beat me up" Kagome lied trying to protect herself. Inya got up from the ground just to hit down again by Sesshomaru "It is true I saw the whole thing" Sesshomaru said crossing his arms over his chest. "Its the other way around…" Inya tried to say but Sesshomaru stepped on the back of her head and kept it that.

 

At the hell hole called School: Outside lunchtime (CB: -Plays evil music-)

 

 

Kagome stared at the beat up Inya and blinked as the young girl dances around with in bottle of juice in her hand. The Inu Gang all started to make O_O at Inya as she continued to dance with her juice bottle. Inuyasha made a little sweatdrop on the side of his head and grinned as his friends glared at him for giving Inya the juice in the first place.

 

The juice box was knocked out of Inya's hold by someone in a different school uniform. Tears started too welled up in Inya's eyes as she stared down at the now ruined juice. "Hey what's your problem!?" Kagome yelled at the girl. "Shut up!" The strange girl ordered and dragged Inya off into the dark. "NO someone please help me!! Don't let her take me!" Inya yelled, leaving everyone in shock.

 

"Was that Setsu?" Miroku asked Inuyasha. Setsu Youkai little sister to Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, but looks nothing alike. Setsu has long black hair and bright brown eyes, Inuyasha's real sister and half to Sesshomaru; Setsu lived with her real mother that lived with her new boyfriend. The only problem was that there was a girly fan club for Inya in the middle school `cause she looks so much like a guy, girls fell for her easily.

 

It has been ten minutes in the lunch time sense Setsu dragged Inya out into darkness. All they heard a few booms then a giggle then a few kissing sounds, then another giggle. Inya came out boy uniform all messed up tie ripped off and all the buttons on her blue coat had been open and the white shirt had a few bottoms had been opened by force, and her hair messier then normal.

 

(Kitten: Ok the school uniforms go like this Boys: Blue baggy pants and a matching blue coat with a white shirt under and a black tie or sometimes bowtie and Girls: Blue shorts, long skirt, short skirt with a white shirt and tie with a blue vest… and when Semme meet by different uniform, is that it was green yeah the colors go in different grades of the school like bright colors so the smaller grades and a bit darker in middle school then in high school all blue and black… oh and all white shoes)

 

Setsu came out of the dark straighten her shirt and combing her hair with her fingers. "I best be off… Goodbye, nice to see you Inuyasha" Setsu reached up and kissed Inya on the cheek then ran away as the bell rang for everyone to go to class. Inya blinked and rubbed the kiss off growling fixing her clothes.

 

"What happen?" Sango asked looking at Inya. Kagome got closer to Inya and stared her in the eyes "Yeah what did you and her do?" She asked. "I bet I know!" Inuyasha piped up.

 

"Isn't Setsu the leader of that fan club for Inya made this year?" Miroku asked Inuyasha who nodded in reply. Kagome looked at the two men then back at Inya who looked like she was going to die. "You have a fan club?" Kagome questioned. Inya smiled and nodded "Yeah chicks dig me!" Inya started to laugh walking away to go the class.

 

 

Sesshomaru sat in his dressing room watching his girlfriend Rin Thunder get dress into a mini skirt and a belly shirt with really dark make up on, "You know we are only going to pick up Inuyasha and his friends" Sesshomaru stated still watching her put a darker blue on her eyelids. "I know I just don't like that Inya guy so if I dress like this he'll probably walk home or try to flirt with me… I'm hoping he'll walk home" Rin said in her soft voice.

 

Sesshomaru shook his head and chuckled because Rin kept calling Inya a boy. "So I hear that a female is living with you… Is that true?" Rin asked eyeing him up and down. "Yes but she is Inuyasha's girlfriend" Sesshomaru heard Rin sigh in relief. "You don't trust me do you?" Sesshomaru asked. Rin grinned and stepped out of the dressing room "I trust you! Just not any other girl around you" Rin laughed getting helped in Sesshomaru's car.

 

Kagome puffed out her checks and stared at Inuyasha in a childish way. "I don't wanna!" Kagome whined. Inuyasha glared at her and plugged her nose so she would open her mouth. Kagome's mouth opened and put the sour candy in her mouth, after a minute Kagome face twisted up and she spited the candy out on the ground. "Kagome you loss the bet give me my kiss" Miroku said pulling her to him kissing her on the lips.

 

Inuyasha growled and pulled Miroku away "Don't touch my…." Inuyasha stopped himself before he made a fool of himself. Kagome and Sango giggled know what he would have said if he hadn't stop himself. Sesshomaru's car pulled up in front of the school; everyone started to walk towards the car but Inya who was looking up and down the street.

 

Miroku and Sango went their own way, to Miroku's car. Kagome grabbed Inya's hand and putted her into the back seat of the car with her and Inuyasha. "Okay first stop the train station!" Inya said happily "I have to go straight home today my brothers said so them selves" Inya said as if she was tired. Rin glared back at Inya when she noticed that she was ignoring her. "Not even going to say Hi Inya!?" Rin snapped at her.

 

"Oh hey Rin…" "'Oh hey Rin' is all you have to say!?" She growled "How about `Sorry for spilling a drink on you that one time'!?" She snapped again. (Semme: Ok I'm changing Inya into a bisexual… `cause I have things for her to do) Inya blinked and laughed "Sorry…" "Save it!!"