InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Penpal from Kyoto ❯ Train Ride and Birthday Surprise ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

 

Inuyasha and Kagome was going with Inya home to make sure of her safety, and because Sesshomaru kicked them out of the car for being rude to Rin, well mostly Inya was being rude and saying things like "Hey Rin how about you come over to my house and I'll show you a good time" and "Hey sexy…" then something to make her blush or angry.

 

"Why did you kiss her then kiss Sesshomaru? Making him mad!?" Inuyasha yelled as Inya skipped happily to the ticket booth not paying attention. "And why did you blame it on us?" Kagome asked reaching up to Inya who was buying the tickets for a round trip. Inya turned after she got the tickets "Oh dear Kagome you don't understand…" She got close to Kagome and grinned "I only wish to be alone with you… Inuyasha did not need to come" Inya joked and skipped to the soon departing train.

 

Once they all got seated on the train and took some empty seats as Inuyasha and Kagome remembered how they got into this

 

 

~*~Flashback~*~

 

Inuyasha and Kagome was glaring at Inya `cause she some how got in the middle of them and started to flirt with Rin when ever she got the chance. "Hey Rin baby…" Inya whispered in a lustful voice "You know I just want to rip your clothes out right here and now and…" before she finish Kagome pulled her back down and clapped her hand over her friend's mouth.

 

"Inya do you wish to die earlier then you want?" Sesshomaru asked in a low angry voice. "Only if it by you my dear Sessy-chan" Inya answered with a sheepishly grin on her face. "That's it!" Rin yelled turning around and pointed at Inya "You stay away from my Sesshomaru! And ME!!!" she warned faming.

 

Inya took this chance to kiss the young angry woman on the lips, so she leaned afterwards and pressed her lips on Rin's. They were pulled apart when the car stopped and Sesshomaru got out dragging a kicking Inya out with him. When they was fully out of the car and standing Sesshomaru punched Inya right in the nose, yelling about something like `don't ever touch Rin again!' and `I'll kill you! You son of a bitch' then the attacks went on for about thirty minutes in the open city street intel someone in a near by bookstore called the cops. They got lucky… even though they it wasn't really a fight `cause they keep dodging each others attacks.

 

The two finally got in the car and drove for about ten minutes before Inya asked Rin how the kiss was, but she just turn away and blushed. Inya took full notice to that and turned to Sesshomaru when they was at a stop light and kissed him fully on the lips. "Umm I like Rin's kisses better" she was about to go back to flirt with Rin but the stopped in front of the train station, and Inya quickly explained how it was Inuyasha and Kagome who dared her to do those things and they was kicked out of the car with her.

 

~*~End Flashback~*~

 

Inuyasha was taking notes on how to treat a lady from an old hag next to him, and Kagome and Inya was to busy talking to notice the stares they got from a near by couple of boys. "So that why I can't get my brothers to like me! I knew I shouldn't have put salt in their underpants and gas on their shoe… "Inya sighed. "You put salt in their underwear?" Kagome questioned trying so hard not to laugh.

 

~Sesshomaru and Rin~

 

Sesshomaru sighed looking at his still dazed girlfriend "Umm Rin?" Rin snapped out of it when she heard Sesshomaru's sexy voice (CB: I love Sessy-chan!!! He so sexy) "Yes?" She questioned. "I just thought I would tell you that Inya is a girl…" with that said Rin's dazed look went to a angry look "AND YOU DIDN'T TO ME BEFORE I HAD…" Rin calmed herself before she spilled the beans on how so always thought Inya was cute in her own way,

 

~Inu gang~

 

The train came to a stop and The Inu Gang got out; it was about an hour walk to Inya's house which Kagome thought was `cute'. It was just a simple plain pale yellow color house with a same color fence in the front circling around to the back yard. There was a porch with some out doors chairs and a swing like thingy hanged from the inner roof of the porch.

 

(Kitten: Sure it doesn't sound bad but wait)

 

The front door opened a bit before it flew open and there stood a red headed girl with her hair in pig-tails and a huge grin on her face. Ayame Wolf, Inya's sister-in-law, her older brother Koga Wolf stepped behind his wife and looked at the small group behind the stupid ugly fence. (Semme: Koga is Inya's half brother sense her last name is Shubuta they have the same mother but different fathers.)

 

"Welcome home sister Inya!!" Ayame greeted in a cheerful voice. Inya glared at the evil whore in her house she is forced to live in with her three brothers and evil way to cheerful sister-in-law. Kagome waved at the beautiful red head woman. Kagome and Inuyasha dragged Inya up to the gate and stop right when they got to the steps `cause Inya took off running up the stairs (There is only five), she mad a fist and threw it at the couple. With a quick flash of light Inya was hit flying back down the stairs.

 

Kagome looked at the already standing up Inya, who seem to be growling at the two in the door way. "Never call me your sister!" snapped the angry boy looking girl, who took off up the stair and ran past them.

 

Koga and Ayame ignores Inya's bedroom door slamming. Inuyasha blinked and sighed as Kagome looked around to see if anyone was just as shocked as her with Inya's outburst, sadly no one seemed to be surprised as she was. Sure Kagome only knew for a week or so but she still didn't know how someone as happy and carefree as Inya could get so angry.

 

Koga smiled down at Inuyasha "Well hello there Inuyasha" he greeted in a sexy low tone. (CB: Yes! Koga is bisexual and I know his married but he still likes Inuyasha not love… mainly everyone is Inya's family is gay or bisexual… sad isn't it?) Ayame slapped Koga's arm and giggled "Koga dear don't flirt with Inuyasha in front of me!" she said playfully.

 

Inuyasha would have ran away if it wasn't for Kagome holding his hand tightly. "Hey!" Inya yelled happily from the roof of the porch. Ayame ran down the porch stairs and looked up at Inya who was standing with her hands on her hips with a grin on her face "Inya!" yelped a now worried Ayame.

 

Kagome looked up with the same worried face as Ayame; those who wasn't worried was Koga who was now standing by Inuyasha and himself Inuyasha. Inya looked at the worried girls before turning around and saw a sliver convertible with the roof down, driving down the road. "HEY Ginta Hakkaku!" She yelled waving to her other brothers.

 

Inya jumped off the roof in front of Kagome and Ayame, "Stop with the look I always go up there…" Inya growled at the two. Kagome just now noticed that Inya changed into a pair a simple black baggy pair of pants and a dark blue shirt with a yellow and sliver colored dragon on the front. Kagome wondered what she looked like out of the school uniforms but never got a chance.

 

When the shiny looking car pulled up in the drive way Inya ran over to it and gave one of her brothers with a white or gray mohawk (sp?) spiked up, then gave her other brother a big hug which his hair was a messed up as Inya's and sticking up in different places. Kagome had to say that Inya looked nothing like any of her brothers.

 

Koga had long black hair up in a pony tail and had ice blue eyes and the other two had white or black in Ginta's case both and really dark brown eyes. Kagome was to busy wondering how Inya got her pink looking eyes and white hair from, that she didn't hear her name being called out by Inuyasha.

 

Inya pinched Kagome's arm, she let out a yelp and glared daggers at Inya rubbing her arm. "Sorry but you dazed off and…." Inya started to explain but then stopped staring at the fuming Kagome in front of her. "Kagome I want to introduce you to the family" she said in a quick squeak. Kagome calmed "Oh" Inya sighed in relief `thank kami she didn't kill me' was all that came into mind.

 

When they all entered the pale yellow house and sat in the living room, everyone took a set but Inuyasha, Kagome and Inya stood in front of them. Kagome in the middle of Inuyasha and Inya, a little scared, she never did like to introduced like this in a big scary new place it scared her half to death.

 

"Everyone this is Kagome Higurashi, Inuyasha's girlfriend" Inya spilled out with a grin saying the last part that Kagome was Inuyasha's girlfriend. The two that was accused of dating blushed and look down to hind the blush. "And Kagome this is Koga" she pointed to the man setting in a chair with Ayame in his lap. "And the woman setting on him is Ayame" Kagome nodded to them and Inya continued; "This is my other brothers Ginta and Hakkaku" She introduced. Kagome bowed to them all and whispered a small "nice to meet you" before standing up.

 

"So Kagome where are you from?" Ayame asked in a overly-hyper-loving-stupid-motherly way. "Tokyo…" Kagome answered a little shaking from how she asked it. "Don't worry about Ayame over there she can't help it" Ginta asked with Hakkaku nodding in follow. Koga patted Ayame's head like she was a little child that done something good.

 

~*~ an hour later~*~

 

"WHAT!!!?" Both Koga and Inuyasha yelled, fire growing behind them. Inya growled at the two "Don't make me repeat myself! I said men cook dinner!" she growled with Ayame and Kagome nodding with there hands on their hips. "Does that mean me and Ginta had to cook too?" Hakkaku asked in a sweet voice.

 

Kagome shook her head at them "Oh no you get to do whatever you want" she said in a sweet and caring voice. Koga growled and glared at his little sister who was glaring back, with a low growling coming from deep in their chests. Koga sighed and straighten up "Fine me and Inu-pooh well cook dinner" Koga smiled and grabbed Inuyasha's hand; Inuyasha who was blinking at his new found nickname was dragged into the kitchen with the hungry lustful Koga.

 

(CB: I love Wolfe Koga too)

 

Kagome and everyone sighed in relief and did a small victory dance. "So Kagome how old are you?" Ayame asked with a small smile. "Sixteen but I'll be turning seventeen this Saturday" Kagome answered. Ayame grinned "We should turn you a surprise party!" She blurted out. Inya hit her forehead "Aya its not really a surprise party if the person knows about it you air-head!" Ayame laughed nervously rubbing the back of her head "Hehe guess so"

 

(CB: Its Thursday by the way)

 

Koga was towering over Inuyasha pinning him on one of the kitchen walls, "Inu-pooh…" Koga whines as Inuyasha got away again. "You have a wife dude!" exclaimed the still scared Inuyasha. "Its not really cheating if its with the same gender and Ayame does this all the time but with female" Koga explained moving to catch Inuyasha. And… he did! Koga got Inuyasha's right hand when the poor man was trying to get away.

 

Koga hugged him from behind, Inuyasha felt the hardness of the 25-year-olds lower part. Inuyasha gulped as Koga began to purr in to his ear, as the bisexual's left hand slowly made its way down Inuyasha's stomach.

 

(Semme: Everyone's age: Koga 25 Ayame 22 Inuyasha 17 Kagome soon to be 17 Inya 15 Ginta and Hakkaku 18 Sesshomaru 21 Rin 21… I think that's everyone)

 

Kagome sighed and watched Inya and Ayame get in each others faces growling "You little wench I can't believe you did that to your own brothers!" "Well you little whore I wouldn't have done it if you just stay on the damn street corner!" They soon broke into a fist/slapping fight rolling around on the floor.

 

Kagome got tired of watching the two and made she way to the kitchen where she hear what she thought was a low moan. When she got to the door way of the kitchen, sense the door was closed (You know one of the swingy door thingy) yep! She did hear a moan, and soft pants. They couldn't be doing what she thought they were doing! `Oh god Inuyasha is gay!' Kagome thought in fear.

 

Kagome busted in the kitchen to see Inuyasha behind held from behind by Koga who was standing there with a grin, his left hand down in Inuyasha's front pants. "What the hell are you two doing!?" Kagome half yelled at them. "Its not what it looks like, Kagome! Koga forced it upon me!" Inuyasha exclaimed pushing Koga away.

 

"Inuyasha…" Kagome started in a sweet voice, "Yes…" Inuyasha questioned in a shaky voice. "You gay bastard I'm going to kill you!" Kagome yelled running after the scared Inuyasha.

 

~*~ Three hours later~*~

 

Inuyasha and Kagome were on their knees taking deep breathes of air. "Sorry ok" Inuyasha breathed out. Kagome nodded still trying to catching her breath. After running for three hours straight wasn't really on her things to do. It was getting late and no one had their dinner well at least Kagome and Inuyasha didn't everyone else seem to forgot they was even there.

 

The two went home and fell asleep right when they got in the house, right in front of the door.

 

 

~*~ The next day after school~*~

 

"Koga said sorry you did that to you… but he did say that you seem to like it" Inya said in a tired voice. "Any man would like there dick rubbed it doesn't matter by who" Miroku said nodding. "Is that so?" Inya smirked looking at Miroku up and down. He backed away and took off running back to the school "Oh Miro-chan I just want know if it's true!" she yelled running after him.

 

Kagome blinked and looked at Inuyasha "So is what Miroku said true?" she asked. Sesshomaru save the day by showing up just in time, Inuyasha sighed and ran towards the car. "You better get Inya!" He yelled back to Kagome. She growled and yelled for Inya to come; with in seconds Inya was at Kagome's side walking with her to Sesshomaru's car.

 

"So did you find it to be true?" Kagome asked. Inya just grinned and nodded. They got into the car, Kagome in the back by Inuyasha and Inya in the front with Sesshomaru. The car ride went smoothly, a few rude comments but nothing to kill each other over.

 

When Saturday came around, Kagome's `surprise' birthday party was at Inuyasha's mansion the party was no surprise but who was coming who the real surprise.

"Hello Inu-baby" a woman's voice greeted from the mansions doorway