InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Penpal from Kyoto ❯ Hated Bitch ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

From the last Chapter:

 

When Saturday came around, Kagome's `surprise' birthday party was at Inuyasha's mansion the party was no surprise but who was coming was the real surprise.

"Hello Inu-baby" a woman's voice greeted from the mansions doorway.

 

You really couldn't see her cause she was standing right there in the doorway and shadows cast upon her face. She stepped more into the house and you could see her perfectly… She had short black hair just a little above her shoulders and a nice body and what looked like c cup bra. She wore a lot of makeup, dark, DARK eye shadow and a blood red lipstick and kind of made her look as if she was just drinking blood.

 

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru looked mad but the look Inya gave the woman was to kill, even worst then the glare she had on Ayame. (Kitten: You'll find out later why she hates Ayame) "Oh my oh me! What is with all the evil glares?" she asked. "Yura! What the hell are you doing here!?" Inuyasha snapped.

 

"Inu-baby why get angry? I just thought I should get some time off" The woman knew as Yura explained well more like a little whine. "I'll tell why he's mad you self-centered bitch…." Inya growled pointing to her "You first break Inuyasha's heart! And you take off like nothing ever happen and take all of his money he had on him to buy drugs! And here you are"

 

Kagome looked at the woman standing in the doorway still kind of… "Oh my oh me... Now who is this beautiful young rich looking lady?" Yura asked seductively. "Yura!" Both Sesshomaru and Inya growled stepping in front of Kagome. "Stay away you stupid cunt!" Sesshomaru warned "She's Inuyasha's!" Inya finished.

 

Yura backed away a little "Calm down I just came here to say sorry to Inu…" Yura stated looked to Inuyasha. "I don't want to hear it! You have been gone for two years and you come back now! On the day of Kagome's birthday!" Inuyasha yelled.

 

Yura looked at Kagome then to Inuyasha "I see…. Looks like I'm not wanted here now am I? Guess I'll take me leave" Yura huffed and walked out of the mansion, slamming the door behind her. Kagome who was still a bit confused, just stood there head spinning. "Umm… May I ask who that was?"

 

Sesshomaru looked back at Kagome "That was a woman of the name Yura and she's a gold-digging whore…" He stated in a calm, scary voice straightening his baggy pants and loss shirt. Inya smiled "No need to worry about her!" sang Inya who hugged Kagome "Time to open presents!" Inya let go of Kagome and dove for the huge mountain of presents, but stopped when Inutaisho grabbed her feet thus for making her fall face first into the ground.

 

"Meanie weenie!" She cried. Kagome and the rest laughed as Inutaisho fought the keep Inya in one place and not to have her get the presents.