InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Penpal from Kyoto ❯ Meet Mr and Mrs Cuddles Part One ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

"Let there be freedom!" Inya yelled trying to get out of the girly clothes Kagome just forced on her. "Inya you have to wear it if you want to go to dinner with us!" Kagome said zipping the zipper back up. "No stay still!" Kagome commanded, running a comb though her hair.

 

"But can't I dress like the others!?" Inya whined. "No" with that answer Inya cried. "Ok Inya which hair clips do you want?" "What's a hair chip?" Kagome stared at her, and she stared back. "We'll go with pink ones" Kagome said boldly. "No the purples ones." After the fight over the pink over purple they picked blue.

 

-Down stair with the men (AH HA men)-

 

Inutaisho pulled on the tie choking him, "Get it off!" Inutaisho yelled rolling around on the ground. Sesshomaru stepped on his fathers head letting his body twist like a crazed cow on drugs. Inuyasha just stood there laughing nervously.

 

Once they all got steadily and standing all beautiful like in their tuxes. The girls started to come down stairs, well Inya dragging Kagome, when they got all the way down the stair. Kagome blushed us the all stared at her.

 

She was wearing a almost skin tight white dress that stopped at her knees and her hair done up in a twisty looking bun type thingy with a few strings of hair in the front with a light touch of make up. Oh and pretty white shiny high-heals.

 

Inya was in a simply black tight on the top and loss at the bottom half that went to her feet (CB: You know those ones… I don't know! God I don't wear dresses) with her messy hair brushed and two clips with rabbits on them holding her hair back out of her face with hardly any make up plus the normal black looking short high heals.

 

(Haru: Short high heals? CB: :P shut up)

 

They were all seated well at least the normal people were, Inya was up and roaming about in the limo. She bounced on the seat laughing, and then she was up by the driver laughing on how stupid he looked in that top hat. Kagome who was talking to Inuyasha and he talking to her not noticing anything Inya did. But Sesshomaru and Inutaisho were watching her bouncing around like a jackrabbit.

 

 

Sesshomaru was about to throw her out the window but they stopped at a placed that had `Poo Poo!!' in big bright pink letters. "WHOO HOO!!! POO POO'S!" Inya yelled at the top of her lungs. Inutaisho show his rarely seen sexy smile "Yes, are you ready Mrs. Cuddles?" Inutaisho asked in that low sexy voice. "Oh not this again!?" Sesshomaru exclaimed.

 

Inuyasha who was now paying attention, pouted "Dad, Inya please…" begged the poor boy. Inya laughed and led Mr. Cuddles out of the limo, smiling as Inuyasha and Sesshomaru hung their heads in shame, who Kagome was laughing her head off right now.

 

Inya and Inutaisho walked hand in hand in the restaurant grinning like madmen. "Ah Mr. and Mrs. Cuddles! It's a… great pleasure to have you back" the guy that took the names and stuff. "It sure as hell is!" Inya laughed. "Now I assume our table is ready?" Inutaisho asked in a cold voice. "Ye-yes sir!" He stammered out.

 

Once they were led to their table Kagome started asking questions "What in the world is going on?" she asked looking at the two. "Well you see…" Inya started. "It all started last year when our father meet that beast" Sesshomaru said pointing to Inya, then telling the tale.

 

-Flashback-

 

Inya Shubuta: Mission to destroy Inuyasha's and Sesshomaru's life

 

Age: 14 (Semme: At this time)

 

The person she's crushing on: Mr. Cuddles: A.K.A Inutaisho Youkai

 

It all started when Sesshomaru thought it would be good if the little middle schooler that followed him around would like to go to his house to `hang', intel she meet his dad who thought he just had to invite her out to dinner that night with that family.

 

Poo poo's was a happy place intel Inya walked in the doors with Inutaisho at her side, calling themselves `THE CUDDLES' thus fore becoming Mr. and Mrs. Cuddles. It all went well intel Inya thought it would be nice if she order everything in the whole place so her and Inutaisho could have a eating contest.

 

It was that sad night that the restaurant had to call the cops to drag them both out. Still with a hungry Inya she took a nice piece of a officers arm off.

 

-End of flashback-

 

Kagome looked scared "Oh my goodness" with that said she looked at the hungry faces of the two crazy people. "Waiter! Bring me everything we've got!" They yelled.