InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Penpal from Kyoto ❯ Shippou the evil pudding Monster ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




"Muhahahaha I have the pudding!" Inutaisho yelled laughing at the same time. Inya and Inuyasha's little friend from Osaka Shippou Fox sat crying on the kitchen floor. "Tai! Give me the pudding!" Shippou whined with a cute little look on him face. Inutaisho looked at him and started to cry handing the pudding back.

Shippou stood up on a chair and yelled "I AM THE EVIL PUDDIN' MONSTER!" Inya and Inutaisho bowed before their pudding master/monster. Inuyasha, Kagome, and Sesshomaru plus Rin watched in awed. "Uh does this happen every time Shippou comes here?" Kagome asked in a whisper to Inuyasha.

He nodded slowly watching the three insane humans dress up in some kind of costume bowing to the pudding. (CB: This whole chapter is mostly about pudding)

-Three hours later of bowing and trying to get Sesshomaru to the sacrifice to the pudding-

Inutaisho had went back to work and Inya and Shippou was up stairs in the bathtub doing god knows what! Kagome and Inuyasha sat playing cards and drinking soda in the living room where Sesshomaru and Rin watches TV… intel they heard a crash up stairs then a boom.

"Shippou!" They heard yelps then another boom. "What are they doing?" Rin asked looking towards the stairs. Kagome starting get the wrong ideas…

-Kagome's thoughts

Inya and Shippou in the tub all naked (duh ((CB: Oh yeah they are like in a hot tub looking tub!))). Shippou setting near the edge of the bathtub only his sexy tan muscle built upper body showing but with Inya's skinny body covering him with her slender body moving up and down on his… Ahem

-End on Kagome's thoughts

Sesshomaru ahemed Kagome out of her thought, they was all looking at her "What!?" She asked standing up walking away knowing that tknewknew what she was thinking. (CB: You know I really wanted to continue that! But I'm not good with sex scenes).

Rin laughed and followed Kagome out of the room, leaving the two laughing male. "Inya...." Inuyasha laughed out "Shippou…." then Sesshomaru. "What?" the two confused like-twins asked coming down in just towels. "You should have seen Kagome's face when she thought you two was making love!" Inuyasha exclaimed. Inya and Shippou laughed loud and hard "Oh my god! Shippou's my long lost twin!" Inya laughed with Shippou nodding and laughing.

-later that night… the two morons still in towels

"We should all strip down to nothing and run around the house yelling `Shippou is the greatest!'" Shippou suggested happily. "How about no…" Sesshomaru said coldly. Kagome was right Shippou had a nice body and so did Inya but they never show it because they were always wearing baggy clothes all the time. (Semme: only have ten minutes left!)

Once Shippou and Inya got dressed they had to go drop Rin off at her house which Inya had to go so she could see her boyfriend Hiten, and Shippou only went cause Inya was going, thus leaving Kagome and Inuyasha in a big house alone.

"Um so Inuyasha what is your favorite color?" Kagome asked the first thing that came to her head. "Red and yours?" Inuyasha asked. "Green and white" She answered. (CB: BOO Michigan State colors!) next thing they knew they was doing was kissing. (CB: Sorry! I have to do something sexy!!)

"Lets take this up stairs" Inuyasha said with lust in his voice, Kagome just nodded and ran up the stairs behind Inuyasha. Before they even got to Inuyasha's bedroom they was feeling on each other kissing and moaning. Once in Inuyasha's room Kagome was thrown on the bed with Inuyasha taking off his shirt before jumping on hovering over her.