InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pirates of the Caribbean: Inu-Yasha Style ❯ Onward to Save Kagome ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello!! I feel so special!! ::Huggles reviewers:: Thank you for all the reviews!! To reviewer, Julia: Someone at my school has your name... anyway, I'm extreamly happy that 8 of your friends love this fanfic!!! I feel loved ^_^ Tell your 8 friends to review, that would really help me out!!! And make me happy!! ^_^

~*~*~*

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha or Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl... ::sigh:: Sadly, I don't own Johnny Depp either... God is cruel.

Chapter eight-Onward to Save Kagome

Inu-Yasha awoke in the middle of the street. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Night had passed and it was morning. Then he remembered that Kagome had been captured. He quickly ran to Commodore Hojo. "They've taken her!" he yelled as he walked up to Hojo. "They've taken Kagome!"

"Sota, remove this man," Hojo retorted, not even looking up at Inu-Yasha.

"We have to hunt them down," Inu-Yasha ignored Hojo's last comment. "We must save her."

Governor Higurashi interrupted him before he could go on any further. "And where do you propose we start? If you have any information concerning my daughter, please share it," he said, pacing.

"That Miroku Sparrow," Shippo stated. "He talked about the Black Pearl."

"Mentioned it," Sota corrected,"is more what he did.

"Ask him where it is," Inu-Yasha ordered. "Make a deal with him. He could lead us to it."

"No... the demons who invaded this Fort left Sparrow locked in his cell, ergo they are not his allies," Hojo replied and then said to Governor Higurashi,"Governor, we will estabilsh their most likely course..."

Inu-Yasha interrupted him and stuck his sword, Tetsuiga, in the table. "Look, pretty boy! You're gonna help me look for Kagome!" he threatened him in his cocky, yet confident voice.

"Mr. Hibachi," Hojo said, starting to get impatient,"you are not a military man, you are not a sailor. You are a blacksmith and this is not the moment for rash actions. Do not make the mistake of thinking you are the only man here who cares for Kagome." Hojo then handed Inu-Yasha his sword.

~*~*~*

Back in Miroku's jail cell, he had been trying to pick the lock with a bone. "Please..." he begged the lock until he heard footsteps. He quickly laid down and closed his eyes.

"You. Sparrow!" Inu-Yasha called as he arrived in front of the jail cell.

"Aye?" Miroku responded and he lifted his head up.

Inu-Yasha continued,"You are familiar with that ship--the Black Pearl?"

Miroku shrugged. "I've heard of it."

"Where does it make berth?" Inu-Yasha asked him, pacing.

"Where does it make berth?" Miroku repeated. "Have you not heard the stories? Captain Naraku and his crew of miscreants sail from the dreaded Isla de Muerta. It's an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is."

"I have no idea what the hell you're talking about," Inu-Yasha replied,"but it sounds real enough. Therefore, its anchorage must be a real place.... Where is it?"

Miroku just studied his nails and answered,"Why ask me?"

"Because you're a demon," Inu-Yasha replied."

"And you want to turn pirate yourself, is that it?" Miroku guessed incorrectly.

Inu-Yasha's voice got real low and answered,"Never, baka!" then he answered in a lower voice,"They took Miss Higurashi."

This subject interested Miroku very much. Anything to do with romance or anything of the sort interested him, being the hentai he is. "Oh, so it is that you've found a girl," he replied, sitting up. "I see. Well, if you're intending to brave all, hasten to her rescue, and win fair lady's heart you'll have to do it alone, mate. I see no profit in it for me... except for maybe, by chance, happen to glimpse Miss Higurashi undressing."

"Lech!" Inu-Yasha yelled at him in disgust.

"Who could blame me? She is one sexy--"

"Hentai!! Shut up or else!" he threatened.

Miroku put his hands in front of himself in defense and grinned. Inu-Yasha rolled his eyes and continued,"I can help you get out of here, that could be your profit."

"How's that?" Miroku replied doubtfully. "The key's run off."

"I helped build these cells," Inu-Yasha stated. "These are half pin-barrel hinges." He picked up a bench and placed it at the bottom of the cell door. "With the right leverage and the proper application of strength... the door will lift free."

"What's your name?" Miroku asked him.

"Inu-Yasha Hibachi," he replied.

"Good, strong name. No doubt, named for your father, eh?" Miroku asked.

"Yes," Inu-Yasha agreed.

"Uh-huh..." Miroku continued. "Well, Hibachi-san," *A/N- The suffix -san means mr. or mrs.* "I've changed me mind. If you spring me from this cell, I swear on pain of death I shall take you to the Black Pearl and your sexy woman. Do we have an accord?"

"Lech!" Inu-Yasha replied, but then looked at the grinning Miroku. He sighed, defeated. "Agreed," he replied and shook his hand.

"Agreed," Miroku repeated. "Now... get me out!"

"I was just about to do that, baka," Inu-Yasha answered cockily and then lifted the door free. "Hurry. Someone heard that."

Miroku jumped out of the jail cell. "Not without my effects," he stated as he ran over to the part of the room with little hooks on it, and grabbed his effects.

~*~*~*

"Yes... I know... "errors" in the script thing. I did that on purpose. Like me said before... I'm making it more Inu-Yasha oriented. Meaning changes in the script!!

Pleeeeeeeeease review!! I'm begging you!! Last time, I got barely any reviews and I'm beging to get discouraged ;_;