InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pirates of the Caribbean: Inu-Yasha Style ❯ On Board the Black Pearl ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello, loyal readers & reviewers!! And welcome to chapter... umm... seven!! Mwahahaha!! Gomen ne that it's taken so long to get this chapter up....

((and to those of you who have me on author alert))... you guys already know that I have two other fanfics, and so you probally get e-mails saying that I updated Lost Innocence or Still In Love, and yer like "Like I care! I only wanna read Pirates of the Caribbean!!" well, I'm reawry sorry, but I have other people who like those two stories, and so I gotta keep updating them as well.

P.S. I feel so woved... I'm on the favorite author list of 23 people... 23 PEOPLE!! That's a lot for me... it used to be 14 ^^;;. Well, on with the fic!

~*~*~*

Disclaimer: I pity the poor sap that thinks I own Inu-Yasha or the plot of this fanfic. But I don't pity the truly good person who knows I own Johnny Depp... in my mind ^_^

Chapter seven-On Board the Black Pearl

*A/N-You better appreciate this chapter... I'm dissing studying for a science quiz, my math homework, and my history project for this!*

In the prision, a hole had just got blown into the cell's wall next to Miroku's. The three ((or was it four?)) prisoners in there quickly climbed through the hole. Miroku looked at them escape longingly. The last prisoner climbing out of the cell, stopped and turend to Miroku. "My sympathies, friend, you've no manner of luck at all," said the prisoner and he left.

Miroku sighed and picked up the bone. He began to whistle and he tried to tempt the dog with the bone. "C'mon, doggy! It's just you and me now. It's you and 'ol Miroku. C'mon. C'mon, good boy." The dog looked interested in the bone, and moved foward slightly. "That's a good boy, come on! Bit closer, bit closer. 'At's it, that's it, doggy. C'mon you filthy, slimy, many cur." A loud crash echoed through the room as a soldier fell down the stairs. That scared the dog, and so he ran away. "No, no, no, no, no, I didn't mean it. I didn't..."

Two pirates who go by the name of Ademu and Rydanni walked down the stairs. The one called Ademu looked around. "This ain't the armory."

The demon named Rydanni noticed Miroku alone in the cell. "Well, well, well, look what we have here, Ademu- Captain Miroku Sparrow."

Ademu spat. "Last time I saw you, you were all alone on a godforsaken island, shrinking into the distance. His fortunes haven't improved much."

Miroku acted as if it didn't bother him much. "Worry about your own fortunes, gentlemen," he said as he looked at them in the eye. "The deepest circle of Hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers." Rydanni looked disgusted. He quickly reached out and grabbed his neck. Miroku looked down at the skeletal arm wrapped around his throat. "So there is a curse. That's interesting."

Rydanni, still looking disgusted, looked at Miroku. "You know nothing of Hell," he replied, and took his hand from Miroku's throat. Rydanni and Ademu took their leave.

Miroku watched them leave. As he was doing this, he said quietly to himself. "That's very interesting..."

~*~*~*

Kagome was rowed across with demons.... well, of course. She was onboard the Black Pearl, what do you expect? Anyways... a demon named Koga walked up to where Kagome was standing. "I didn't know we was takin' on captives...." *A/N-Okay, now the script is really going to change. I know he shoulda slapped Kagome and all, but since Koga is in love with Kagome... he's gonna grope her ^_^;; Yep, so the script won't be the same from here on out.* Then he added with a grope to her ass,"And mighty sexy ones, too." Kagome gasped and backed away a little.

Hiten smiled a bit at Kagome's gasp. "She's invoked the right of parley with Captain Naraku."

Kagome interrupted him. "I am here to negotiate--" she was cut off by Koga's grope yet again.

"A pretty little face like yours shouldn't waste your time on words," he said, as he eyed her.

Naraku walked up and grabbed Koga's wrist. "And ye not lay a hand on those under the protection of parley."

"Aye sir," Koga replied, but he still had his eyes on Kagome.

Naraku let go of Koga's wrist, and then turned to Kagome. "My apologies, Miss," he said with a slight bow of his head.

"Captain Naraku," Kagome said, with more confidence in her voice than she really had,"I am here to negotiate the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal."

Naraku laughed. "There are a lot of long words in there, Miss; we're not but humble demons. What is it that you want?"

Kagome's eyes narrowed and looked at him. "I want you to leave and never come back."

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request," Naraku replied. He laughed as he noticed that Kagome looked confused. "Means 'no'." The demons all laughed.

Kagome walked over to the edge of the boat. "Very well," she said and took out the Shikon shard. "I'll drop it." Kagome dangled the jewel shard over the sea.

Naraku tried to hide his worry by laughing. "Me holds are burstin' with swag. That bit of jewel matters to us? Why?"

"It's what you've been searching for," Kagome said frantically, barely hiding the worry in her voice. "I recognized the ship. I saw it eight years ago on the crossing from England."

Naraku laughed at her, yet again. "Did ya, now?"

Kagome was getting a little bit worried, but hid it very well. "Fine. Well, I suppose if it is worthless, then there's no point in me keeping it." She let it drop a bit, but not all the way. All the demons on board jumped forward a little bit.

Kagome lifted her head and grinned in triumph.

"Ah," Naraku replied with a slight laugh. "You have a name, Missy?"

"Kagome..." she paused for a moment or two,then continued,"Hibachi. I'm a maid in the Governor's household." She curtsied.

"Miss Hibachi..." Naraku repeated with a grin towards all of the demons onboard.

"Bootstrap," Hiten said in an excited, yet anxious voice.

Naraku continued,"And how does a maid come to own a jewel such as that...? Family heirloom, perhaps?" he suggested with a grin.

Kagome glared at him. "I didn't steal it, if that's what you mean."

Naraku put his hand out for the jewel shard."Very well," Naraku said, believing her,"you hand it over and we'll put your town to our rudder and never return."

Kagome, foolishly, believed him and handed it over. "Our bargain?" Naraku just turned and walked away from her.

Koga shouted,"Still the guns and stow 'em, signal the men, set the flags, and make good to clear port." That's when the whole crew resumed their regular work routine, and the deck was alive with movement.

"Wait!" Kagome shouted as she ran after Naraku. "You have to take me to shore," she continued to follow Naraku, although he was not turning around. "According to the Code of the Brethren-"

Naraku stopped her from talking by turning around. "First," he said, in a rather annoyed voice,"your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I must do nothing. And secondly," he continued,"you must be a demon for the demon's code to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call 'guidlines' than actual rules. Welcome about the Black Pearl, Miss Hibachi," Naraku finished with a turn and left her there.

~*~*~*

I am sooooooooo sorry for the long wait on this chapter!!! Erg, I'm such a baka!! Once again, gomen!!! I was really busy!! I know, not an excuse, I feel so bad for making you guys wait!! Well, I'm gonna write chapter eight really soon... well, after the next chapters for Lost Innocence and Still In Love are finished... ^_^;;