InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Please don't ring! ❯ This is gonna be SWEET! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm hardly been seeing any of these being loaded into this section, so I decided to make this story up. It's the lives of the next generation of Inuyasha's gang. All the elements of a good story will be in this. Everyone will have there thoughts shown throughout this story.
 
Disclaimer: Copyrights@ Rumiko Takahashi.

Chapter 1
The First Chapter is about Video Recorders, Stolen Megaphones, and Bungee Jumping

Sengoku-Jeidi is one of the most renowned high in the Tokyo school district besides Shikon High, the rivaling school. But that's not what this story is necessarily about to be honest. Three go to Sengoku-Jeidi High, and two go to Shikon High.

It's about five teens' lives as high school teenagers, and secret lives of exterminating demons who try to run amok, and destroy the tranquility of society as we know it.

We'll start out in S.J. High with three of the five main characters; Izayoi Higurashi, Masaru Kazanna, and his twin sister Sayuri Kazanna. Instead going to their lunch hour like they should, they're on the roof of the school which is prohibited for students. They don't really care too much since they never get caught…

Till today

They overlooked the grounds of there high school. Practically all of the student body was hanging out in the school yard gossiping, talking about after school activities, homework, and anything else that came to mind during their short lunch break.

None of them noticed three students looking over them from the top of the school. Well you can't really since the school stands over 60 feet high. That's due to fact of how many floors there are. One was standing, one had her legs over the edge, and one was sitting Indian style. These three teens had made this place there hang out for over 6 months now.

Each of them had a different expression on there face because of what they were thinking. One girl had the look of pure delight on her face. Her friends refer that look as `That look in her eyes'. The other two teens had the look of concern, or the `I can't believe [insert gender] actually doing this'.

“This is gonna work. Be-you-tifully I might add.”, exclaimed the one with medium length silver hair with a blue head band and hazel eyes, she is Izayoi. She turned to her friends with a smug grin, and asked, “Wouldn't you agree?” adding a high pitched innocence to it.

The other two teens on the roof that accompanied her, looked up and simultaneously said,” You're nuts!” The girl had long black hair, with low pigtails held by yellow ribbons, and cocoa eyes, her name is Sayuri. The guy sitting Indian styled next to her with short brown hair and violet eyes with glasses, his name is Masaru.

Izayoi cocked and eyebrow, with a flat expression on her face. She kicked herself off the ground, and said, “Come on guys!” as she walked over to a yellow gym bag, and rummaged through it to find her blue jumpsuit, and metallic gold helmet sitting on a chair.

“It will work smoothly”, she said in a sly tone, running her hand across an invisible surface. “I mean…we've been planning this stunt for a week. It's gonna be sweet!” Making a fist, and pulling it down in a fast, yanking motion.

Masaru looked at her like she was crazy, and said, “Is it gonna be sweet-“Mimicking her movements, “When we see your brains on the pavement? Do you know the statistics that show how many people who have-“

“Please don't start ranting about statistics bro. There is no talking her out of this one.” Sayuri interrupted, with a hint of annoyance. One, it was pointless to say anything to stop her. And two, she wanted her brother to stop talking. You could see her eyebrow twitching.

“Thank you!” Izayoi exclaimed in annoyed relief. She hated Masaru ranting about numbers, and anything else that dealt with numbers.

By now, she already had her jumpsuit on, zipped up and ready for the big leap. She picked up her helmet, and placed it on her head making her head seem huge, “All right-“ clapping her hands, and rubbing them together, “Let's Rock-&-Roll!”

Sayuri went the gym bag, and took out what looked like a video recorder. She turned it on, and set it to 'record'. `If dad finds out I took this, he is gonna go nuclear!' She thought some more about the consequences that were sure to come after this stunt and then said, “Ah screw it!” and walked back over to Izayoi's place on the roof.

Masaru helped hoist up the belts, and straps of something connected to what seemed like black strings. Izayoi pushed the helmet down on her head, and clicked the strap. Safety first don't cha know?

Once they were done with the suit, he walked back to the gym bag to get a megaphone. “Oh boy! Getting expelled, Izayoi having a close to death experience, or facing our parents…either ways, this is not gonna end well.” He said that more to himself rather than anyone in particular.

Izayoi looked towards her friends, and started asking a checklist of questions, “OK camera ready to record-?”

“Check!” Sayuri said with her thumb up. 'Unfortunately!' she thought blandly.

“Megaphone up and running-?”

Masaru brought the megaphone to his lips, and did a sound check, and said in his quote: Man Voice! Un-quote, “Ladies call me at 457-2098!”

Sayuri through a rock square at his head, and mumbled annoyingly, “Pervert!”

“Bitch!” he spoke softly through the microphone.

She glared at him, and he glared back at her. They glared at each other in different ways: Wide eyed bat, mad dog, tiny slits, snake venom, and the ever popular Ice Queen, or Ice King depending on your gender.

Izayoi snickered at Sayuri and Masaru's glaring showdown. `After hanging out with these guys, I suggest no woman to have a boy and girl twin package.

“Excuse me…guys” Izayoi interrupting their `Fight', “It's time for me to take the big leap. Ready?”

The twins gave each other one last sneer. Sayuri replied, “Ready!” and Masaru mumbled, “Unfortunately!” Izayoi rolled her eyes.

“OK Masaru, make the little people below know we're here!” Izayoi commanded, but not in a forceful way.

Masaru let out a long exhale, and walked towards the edge of the roof. He brought the microphone to his lips, and started, “Good afternoon!” he boomed. ”Hi My name is Masaru, as many of you ladies know-“

Some girls had looks of utter annoyance remembering him breaking bubble space boundaries. Some girls were rubbing their hands against their uniforms remembering how hard a slap or punch they gave him as punishment.

”Well, let's leave those thoughts in the back of our minds-“he whispered because of his personal…painful memories…very painful memories. “You're probably wondering what the hell we're doing up on the roof. I guess you're wondering who is the other we. Well you'll meet one down there soon enough but one third of we will come to take a couple of rolls of footage, Sis came up here and make some one down there famous!”

Sayuri walked over to where her brother was, leaned over, and caught some people waving. She zoomed in to get a better shot, and scanned the grounds. She thought how idiotic people were thinking they were going to become famous from this.

“All right, that's enough! We need to save some for Izayoi's bungee jump” he intentionally spoke through the megaphone.

He had everyone's attention about someone jumping off the roof on a bungee; especially the Dean's; Dean Tarawa.

Trust me when I say that's not a good thing.

Well first off, that megaphone is not the property of Masaru, or anyone else that is in close relationship with him. Give ya three guesses who it belongs to.

If you ever gotten someone so mad that they would explode, or implode whatever you prefer, Dean Tarawa looks like that right now. He's not a subtle man.

Same say he was once a drill sergeant, but was too good for the job. He ran one soldier so hard, that the soldier could no longer walk, and is no forever wheelchair bound. But that is only a rumor. Plus that toupee was not fooling anyone. Izayoi has a plan worked out for that toupee; that…thing already creeped her out. To her, it looked like an animal walked up on his shining head, and died there.

Now back to reality, and out of Izayoi's head. You don't want to get lost in there.

“Why, hello down there Mister Dean Tarawa Sir? Beautiful day isn't it? Thanks for the microphone! Works wonders!” he rambles when he knows that he was in trouble.

“Get down from there this instant, or it's suspension for the both of you!” he bellowed. This made Masaru wonder why this guy had a megaphone.

“Don't you mean the three of us?” Masaru said coyly. He liked to make some people feel stupid.

“Three? What do you mean by three?” he shouted up towards him. He came out of his office after Masaru mentioned Izayoi.

“He means MEEEEEEEEEE!” Izayoi exclaimed, as she sprinted, and ascended of the roof, and plummeted.

Ohhhhhh a cliffhanger! Almost literally! Hope that you guys enjoyed this story. I tried really hard to make it interesting and stuff. The next chapter is going into its roughs, and should be up and running whenever I feel like typing. So B-4-N!