InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Please don't ring! ❯ I need an OW moment! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well I got one review from TerraBB4Eva, thank you so much, and I plan on reading your stories also `cause I'm a major TT fan. Here my next input on my story. Let me clear up some details: It's like a story of the next generation just regular normal teens causing trouble but lead secret lives of destroying forces that threaten to destroy, take over, rule, bring to new order, or dominate the world and/or Universe which is always the case.
 
Any type of review is welcomed, but be warned that I will reply in the next installment.
 
You've been warned!
 
Disclaimer: Copyright@ Rumiko Takahashi
 
Chapter 2
It was the dumbest idea, but it was so worth it!
 
Izayoi made a whoop of thrill, and glee as she dove to the concrete below with a stretchy rope being her only means of survival.
 
The twins' expressions were just a look of horror and surprise. There friend actually took the plunge off the school building without any preparation. She just leaped off the edge like it was just jumping off a deck into the backyard knowing she'd touch the soft grass. But this was different due to the fact it would take more than a second to reach the bottom. Plus she would rebound from tension.
 
“Oh my god, she actually jumped-” Sayuri said in disbelief. ”Unbelievable…”
 
She raised the camera a bit to her view, and the sounds of the cameras zoom whirred.
 
“Uh-huh” was all Masaru could squeak out from the megaphone,” See? I told you there was three of us Dean Tarawa!” he statement being more than a squeak
 
Sayuri started to focus the lens on Izayoi still plummeting. She managed to zoom in pretty closely to the ground, and saw the Dean's face; boy was he mad. He looked as red as a fire engine with steam.
 
As Izayoi plunged to the ground headfirst, she heard the entire crowd below gasp as they saw a figure bounding of the roof. Now, all she could hear was the sound of air streaming by her ears. Opening her eyes, all she saw was the granite. At first she was scared, but then she felt the rubber rope tense up.
 
`Goin' up!' she thought in comedic happiness.
 
Luckily Masaru's calculations were right because she touched the ground with her hand. Then just as quickly as she had jumped of and soared towards the pavement, the ground gave off the illusion of it shrinking away from her as she was pulled back up. The Dean's shouts and threats of expulsion faded away as she went back up.
 
More air whizzed by her ears, and she met up with the twins again. She folded up like a popcorn ball making a silly face towards the camera. She went higher from the pull up past them a bit, floating in mid air, and started to fall again.
 
“You're a crazy B.!” Masaru blatted into the megaphone.
 
Izayoi's response was flip of the finger before she was out of sight again.
 
Sayuri laughed at the footage she had been recording so far. She new this was going to be used as evidence against them in the very near end of there futures.
 
Masaru started giving out prices for anyone interested in trying out this ride. The zips of people wallets could be heard all over the campus and the chime of coins started pouring out. The only sound that could possibly overpower the commotion of the students rummaging for lose pennies was the transfer bell signaling the end of lunch period.
 
Few students stated walking towards the doors, wanting to get to class before the tardy bell rang. The rest of them rushed in to get to the top of the school roof, unluckily meeting with the assistant Principal Miss. Doha.
 
I'll tell you, if ever you had the chance to meet this woman in person, you'd know dinosaurs once ruled the earth. What with her green power suit, purple accenting lace, and glasses that should only be worn by Jack Nicholson, why wouldn't you find her…unlikable. Plus she's so strict with school policies, and rules and the guys love pushing her buttons using loopholes in the rules.
 
Down below, students were just watching the display, trying to push past the A.P. The warning bell rung and people were trying to get through the doors. They came up with excuses of saying that hey needed to get to class, I need to do a number one, then maybe a number two, and others just said what they really wanted to do; jump off the school roof.
 
“No students will be allowed in the halls until the staff ends this charade of nonsense!” Miss. Doha yelled over the student's complaints in her shrilly voice.
 
Groans of detest spread threw the crowd of students trying to stampede in. Some students from the back left, and tried going through the side doors and even the first floor windows to the classrooms.
 
The A.P. already made this prediction, and asked all teachers and staff to lock all doors, and latch all windows to the school. Students were forcefully pulling on the doors, and others were using all excursions on lifting the windows. Miss. Doha made her statement clear.
 
By now, Izayoi was almost to the edge of the top of the roof again, but the rope was slowly losing tension so she didn't go as high as before. Her head reached the top so she saw what she expected to come, but it quicker than betted.
 
Earlier she made a bet with the twins on when the people of the school was going to come up and ruin there act. That's a loss of her allowance.
 
The twins turned around to see the buff male coach, Mr. Kaido behind them with a look of disappointment on his face. The twins were good athletes in volleyball and the swim/ dive teams, and this stunt could cost there chances on staying on the teams.
 
Masaru was twisted since his body was facing forward, but his head was turned with a smirk. He brought the megaphone up to his lips, and said,” Good seeing you coach? Have you done something with your whistle `cause it looks especially shiny today? Bet it screeches louder too!”
 
“Can it Kazanna!” he huffed out.” Both of you are in a whole heap of trouble.”
 
“How many times do we need to repeat that there are THREE OF US!!!?” Sayuri exclaimed in agitation.
 
Izayoi popped back up, mostly her hand showed, with a peace sign and said, “Yo!”, then went back down.
 
“See?” she pointed out.” By the way, wave to the camera for future viewing!” she said more calmly.
 
“Both of you-“, he pointed towards them”-follow me to the Principal.” he said sternly.
 
The twins looked at each other, and with there twin telepathy, came upon an agreement. In the real world it lasts a few seconds, but in twin world, it lasts at least a minute.
 
`Well there is no denying we are seriously screwed over.' Sayuri stated blandly.
 
`Hey it could be worse!' Masaru exclaimed.
 
`How could this be worse?' Sayuri accused in disbelief.
 
`We could have Izayoi's dad!'
 
Sayuri thought this over, and relished the thought.' True.'
 
They by now left there `conversation', and Masaru began gathering there bags, and equipment. Nothing special at the most, and Sayuri was still filming everything to make sure nothing wasn't left off camera.
 
But they didn't realize the bungee cords anchor did a little moving. Earlier, they had tied the ends of the cord pretty tight on an old iron pipe that isn't used for anything; maybe in the past, but now is just there. Not considering that sometimes round stretchy cords can sometimes come loose if not tied properly.
 
While Masaru was placing the megaphone in the bag, the some noise came to his attention. It wasn't the zip of the duffle bag, it sounded like ropes rubbing together, and it was getting faster, and it was close to the sound of fast moving rubber.
 
The worst thought came to his mind, `Oh no…!'
 
He peered up, and his face slowly slipped into that of horror. The ropes slipped from the bar, rushing towards the edge. At that point, Masaru bolted from his position at the duffle, and skidded over to the ropes, and grabbed whatever he could grip.
 
The coach's attention was drawn to this, and he also rushed over grabbing Masaru, and pulling him up. He grabbed a hold of the rope, and tried to pull back. There was slight tension, and then there was slight slack.
 
The coach let him go, and fear ran through both of there veins. Masaru still held onto the ropes. He was brought out of his stupor when he felt slight tugs. He spirit lifted a bit, and walked over to Sayuri.
 
The zoom on the camera is more accurate than their eyes could depict.
 
She looked pretty pissed off.
 
She was looking straight at the camera. Her helmet was lopsided with scratches on the top and she was holding her arm. `You made a miscalculation you stupid duck!' was what they could decipher from reading her lips. No wait…Oh she said `Stupid dick!'; makes more sense.
 
She was walking around to get some felling after her impact. It wasn't life threatening, but it still hurt. Nothing was broken, but her arm was pretty banged up. Students started to crowd around her, and started bartering her with stupid questions:
 
“Didn't that hurt?”
 
“Why did you do that?”
 
“You know you could've have died like that?”
 
“Would like to go out with me?”
 
“NO I'm just bending over from laughing on how much that didn't hurt, and hell no I 'm going out with you!” she seethed out in anger and pain. "You wouldn't last a second waiting for me with my dad!" She threw her head back, and bend back forward balancing on her knees for support, ”DAMMIT!
 
By this time, the pain was dulling, and the last thing she wanted to hear was the sounds of the A.P.'s voice. Sure enough that was the next voice she heard.
 
“Miss Youkai!” she shrilled.
 
“Hold on a sec M.D.! I need an OW moment-“ she stretched back up, he eyes in a daze, “OOOOOOOWWWWWW-AH!” she screamed
 
“I'm better!” she cried happily.
 
“You're beyond the possibility of expulsion!” she stated as a matter a factually.
 
“What not worried one of you're possible lawsuits had a close encounter with death. I'm fine by the way!” she sarcastically added.
 
Her face darkened by some unknown source of backlighting“ You're now on the brink of never entering any school campus ever again!” she screeched. Everyone escaped to a safe distance that wasn't to far from the argument, but for from the decibel breaking voice of the A.P.
 
“Is that a promise?”, she jested.
 
Several students snickered at her comment. The A.P. turned around withy the most wicked, evil expression on her face that made all the students run inside after the doors were opened up. Kids actually jumped in through open windows.
 
“Follow me to the Principals office.” She sneered, ”We'll see what she thinks of you're little-little” she stuttered not being able to find the words.
 
“Cry for Attention, Rebelling against the Man, Charade of Stupidity; pick one, the list is endless!” she interjected.
 
The A.P.'s face looked like it was about to implode. It looked a whole lot scarier than the things she's experienced in her double life.
 
“TO-THE-OFFICE!” she shrieked.
 
“Okay! Haven't seen Kaede in a while. How's the old broad been?” her last sentence in a British accent.
 
The vein began to grow on the A.P.'s head to a point were you could have it as a guest at Thanksgiving Dinner.
 
Seeing this, Izayoi ran inside towards the entrance. Before she got there, she looked up seeing the figures of her partners in crime. Seeing as Sayuri was still filming by the looks of it. She made a motion with her hand going across her throat signaling to cut off the camera.
 
With that, Izayoi headed towards the office with chords trailing after her, Sayuri putting the camera back in the bag, and Masaru finishing putting any extra equipment in the duffle.
 
They were ready to face their doom. They prayed that their parents weren't being called at the moment to tell them off their recent act of breaking more school rules. Too bad for hem, their parents were heading over to the school right now. T-minus 10 minutes 59 seconds…58…57…
 
Well that's all folks. This came in before next week, and all in one day…and a half. Hope you enjoyed it. Hope for reviews, flames are welcomed. Have a nice nigh, morning, afternoon, evening, or whatever time you're reading this