InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Priestess ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Rina bend down next to her sister. “Lets go home it’s getting dark” Rina suggested “Daddy is home right now.” “ Oh, ok” said kitsu and got up from her knees and started to walk home with her brother and sister. When she got home her daddy was walking around the house to not get bored. Her father is a wolf demon. He has long claws, ears, but no tail. “ Hi dad” She said it at the same time she hopped on him. “ you were crying again weren’t you?” He responded. “Uh... uh... yes” she hesitated and gave him a big hug. “ But they started I didn’t kill anyone dad they said I did but I didn’t” she started to cry in his arms. When kitsus’ with her parents she always felt save. “I know you didn’t do it, now don’t cry everything will be ok by tomorrow” he stopped and started to say something to her “ You got to be strong, you have too much power and you don’t you it to protect yourself.” “I don’t what to use it or hurt anyone” she started to say. “ I know you don’t” he ended. “Dad “ kitsu said. “Yes, what is it” he asked. “ Why don’t the people of the village have powers like us?” she asked. “ Because..... they are human.” her father answered. “ What are humans, dad”she asked curiously. “you could say people with no power” he answered “oh” she said. “Well It’s time for bed” her responded. “Ok” Kitsu said and went walking to her room.

“What’s the talk about killing people.” he said to his wife. Because he went to see his clan (This isn’t koga I’m talking about it’s another wolf demon just to let you know) and came back today. “Well, theres been accidents” she answered. “That a demon comes and kills children and grown-ups.” answered kitsus grandmother when coming into the room. “ A demon but it couldn’t be kitsu she’s a good girl”kitsus father said worried. “It isn’t her” her grandmother answered but still continued “It is.........”She stopped because katura entered the room. Her father started to smell blood of human in the house and found out a few seconds later it was coming for katura. “Why did you kill them?”Her father questioned, but angry at the same time. “For fun” said katura and smiled.

The years went the same. Katura killed more people by dressing and disguising like Kitsu and the village blamed it at kitsu. Kitsu father tried to convince the village it wasn’t her but still blamed her. Kitsu mother was going to go meet a friend she hasn’t seen for a long time. Her friend lived a few village down that takes two days to get there. Kitsu and her mother were about to leave when her father called her. “Kitsu”her father called. “Yes dad” she responded. “Here I want to give you this” he said and handed her a basket.” Um..... a basket” she said. “Look inside” he replied. Kitsu opened the basket and found a white colored fox. “It’s your” he responded. “Thanks dad” said happily and started to hug it in her arms.

When they finally made it to the village, Kitsu stared at the people playing with a ball. She stayed behind a tree to watch. She saw a little boy her age trying to get the ball or play with them but they wouldn’t let him.