InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Priestess ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




The boy had white silky hair with ears like hers but without a tail like her and is wearing a red kimono by the look of it from where she and her pet friend was standing. When he finally caught the ball all of the people walked away. Kitsu felt bad and realized he was almost like her except for the part where there are hitting or throwing stuff at him. She saw her mother go over the bridge and walked to the woman that was there. The boy go over the bridge too and went to the lady. He told her something that made her hug him and cry.

Kitsu mother told about kitsu by looking at her and pointing to her. The lady turned and also the boy at the direction where kitsu and her pet were standing. Her mother did a sign with her hands that said to come over and kitsu went over. When Kitsu was closer to her mother, she heard the lady call the boy ‘Inuyasha.’ “Hi” Kitsu said with a smile to Inuyasha and the lady. “This is one of my daughter, her name is Kitsu” her mother replied. “She looks like Inuyasha’s age” the lady responded. “How old is inuyasha right now” her mother replied and continued “kitsu is seven years old.” “Inuyasha is the same” and the lady smiled at kitsu. Kitsu looked down at her furry friend and her friend looked up at her. “Inuyasha, why don’t you go play with her” the lady said and it looked like he shook his head up and down. Inuyasha and kitsu played while their two mothers talked it lasted the whole two day. When it was time to leave that was the last time she saw inuyasha. She said ‘good-bye’ to him and her mother and left.

They got home in the morning and only her grandmother was there in the kitchen. “Grandma, I saw a boy with white hair too.” kitsu said it amused. “You did now” she said surprised “ yeah” she replied. “ Why don’t you go find your brother and sisters” her grandmother suggested. “Ok” kitsu said it happily and ran off. Kitsu realized her grandmother was going to talk to her mother so she didn’t care. She left her furry animal at home so she is by herself. She went down to the river, she bend to her knees and looked into the water. She saw her reflection for a few minutes she was still wondering if she had been a human would the people harm her. She stopped thinking when she heard a loud noise from behind her. She got up from her knees and turned around to see what it was. She found to see a lot of the village kids in front of her with tools and weapons in their hands. They didn’t act like they usually did and when she looked at them again and realized they were being controlled by someone. She saw one of her sisters behind them. It was katura, she pointed to kitsu and started to say something but kitsu couldn’t hear.

All the kids raised up there weapons and moved closer to kitsu. Kitsu felt fear down her spine she wanted to move but couldn’t move her feet. She wanted to yell or scream badly but can’t. Kitsu felt pain and blood on her hands.