InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Priestess ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




She felt some sort of liquid come down her face. She smelled blood, a lot of blood. Kitsu can’t open her eyes at all even if se tries a bunch of times. She saw darkness , she didn’t know what happened. She heard a roar from an animal in front of her. She also heard her brother and sister yelling or screaming at Kitsu but it sounded to kitsu that she wasn’t paying attention. She heard foot steps running all over. “Why did you do that?” she heard her brother say to katura. “Brother we got to get her to father fast” Rina said it in a scared way. “Fine” ray responded. “ I don’t kneed this crap, I’m leaving” replied katura and was about to leave till ray talked back. “Is that how your going to answer, your just going to leave when you do something” ray yelled. “ If you really want to know it is because......” Kitsu heard her stop talking for a moment then continued “ I hate her.” She turned around and left. Ray and Rina helped kitsu get up and walked home.

Kitsu mother put bandages on kitsu head. “Mom what do I have” she said and still talked “why cant I see.” Kitsu heard her mother cry. “Your blind and will always be” she said. “Oh I see” kitsu replied and put her head down. She felt her friend on her arms and in return she cuddled her friend. Her brother came a few hours later. “How are you” ray asked. “Who was roaring in the back” she said. “Your little friend you have there” he replied. “My friend” she responded and started to hung it and in a little whisper she said ‘Thank You’ to her friend. “ So what is its name’ ray asked. “Well I haven’t thought of one” she replied. “ It is a fox right,........... how about foxy” Ray suggested. “Do you like that name” she said it to her friend. the fox growled. “I think that’s not a good name. How about chimeku (chi-me-ku)” said kitsu happily. The little fox smiled and nodded. “ I wonder if we can teach her to meow like a cat instead of growl” spoke ray . “I bet we can” smiled kitsu and hugged chimeku. “Why don’t you rest right now, we’ll talk later” ray asked. “Ok”kitsu responded. “see you later” said ray and left the room.

After that accident her father started to push her to be strong. He also became more strict with her to learn how and depend more on hearing than seeing once. After three years it went the same for her. Chimeku learned to meow because they taught her. The four turned nine years old, she got better in hearing when she is fighting and avoiding the attacks. It was a sunny morning, even though she’s blind she still went outside for walks by herself. She and Chimeku are going for a walk in the woods until a kid pulled on her kimono. “Hi,, how are you” said the kid. It sounded to her it is a little girl talking to her. “Hello, I’m fine thank you” she responded and said “How about you.” “ Fine, thank you” the girl replied and asked “My name is kaede and you?” “I’m kitsu and this is chimeku” kitsu responded while showing her chimeku. “ Meow” chimeku said. “Why do you have bandages covering your eyes” asked the kaede curiously. “I’m........Blind” she responded. “Oh, I’m sorry” Kaede said “I didn’t mean to ask you”“ that’s ok, it’s not your fault for this to happen to me” kitsu replied and smiled at kaede. “Where are you going” kaede asked. “Just for a walk in the woods” she replied chimeku ‘meowed.’ “Can I come with you” kaede asked. “Sure why not” said kitsu. They started to walk a few minutes later until kitsu asked a question. “Why aren’t you scared of me” “Because your not scarey at all”kaede answered. “ You’re the only one that isn’t scared of me except for my family”said kitsu. “Your kind, why would you be scarey”kaede asked. “ I don’t know maybe because I’m a demon”kitsu said. “You should be proud of that”confessed kaede. “thanks” said kitsu. A girl was calling kaedes name and looking for her. The girl came close and for kitsu she sounded like the same age as her “Kaede time to go home” the girl said. “But I want to go for a walk in the woods” kaede said in a whining voice. Kitsu felt the girl eyes looking at her. “Go with her we can walk another day together” replied kitsu. “Ok” responded kaede and left.