InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Priestess ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


When the conversation ended, kagome went for a little walk trying to figure out where she can find her friend if she really was kitsu. Kagome made it to a field of flowers in the forest. She decided to sit on the ground but turned around because she heard a noise behind her. She saw spirit collectors, the ones that collect spirit for kikyo flying near by. Kagome knew that kikyo must be close by someplace so she decided to walk back. Two figure were jumping on the trees over kagomes head and were heading toward the village, so kagome started to run.

Kikyo stepped into the house of kaede, who was sitting near the table. “She has come back kikyo” said kaede while looking at her. “I know but do you know where she is” asked kikyo. “No, I’m sorry” answered kaede. “ but if she does return you know what will happen” replied kikyo, but still with a calm voice. “Yes I know” responded kaede but this time fear was going through her body. A figure appeared in the doorway, it was Inuyasha who stepped closer. “K...kikyo” Inuyasha replied with a surprising look in his face. “Inuyasha” kikyo said. “Why are you here” Inuyasha asked. “I cannot tell you if you already know” replied kikyo. “Know, you mean that brat” responded Inuyasha . “ Yes , but I have to go now” said kikyo but turned to face her sister. “Are you going to look for her too” asked kaede starring at her. “If I find while I’m walking” answered kikyo and left. Kagome was still running toward the village, kagome never though she went to far from the village. She looked around just in case the two demons were hiding. When she finished looking around she went straight to her friends. “Have you seen two demons pass here” kagome said it in an exhausting voice to sango. “No why” replied sango curious. “Oh ... never mind” said kagome “Forget what I said.” “Are you sure kagome” sango said it in a worried voice. “Yes” kagome said “Got to go ok” and left. Kagome was wondering about the two figures that she saw and she didn’t imagine it either. Inuyasha was leaning on the side of a tree and looked like he was thinking . When he finally looked up kagome was right next to him and that made him jump and fall to the ground. “How long were you standing there” Inuyasha said but still in shock. “About 10 minutes now” kagome said. “That reminds me where were you” inuyasha asked. “Walking is that a problem” Kagome yelled at inuyasha because he might of seen kikyo. “No.... I.....” Inuyasha said and stopped but then continued “We’re living tomorrow morning ok. ” Inuyasha started to walk toward the village. “Ok “ replied kagome and run up to inuyasha to grab his hands. Kagome couldn’t see his face but inuyasha was blushing.

That night Kagome couldn’t sleep at all. She felt chills down her spine and it wasn’t the wind. It was dark the moon was hiding behind the clouds. Kagome laid there not moving and trying to sleep but still couldn’t. Everything was so quiet that she can hear birds singing because the birds were sleeping. Kagome got up to her feet and headed toward the door. She was thinking that Inuyasha might be hearing and might noticed that she was awake. She was outside the door when inuyasha appeared on the doorway. “Where are you going” inuyasha asked starring at her. “For a walk again I can’t sleep” answered kagome. “Suit yourself then” said inuyasha and went back inside. kagome stayed outside for a few minutes. She stood there trying to listen to see if she can hear the song that was playing, but it vanished so kagome went back inside.