InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Priestess ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


When the light vanished kitsu was nowhere to be seen, the demon flew away injured and katura laid dead on the ground with blood a over her clothes. The villagers started to search for kitsu but couldn’t find her any where and left to the village to see if she was there already but no sign of her. Kaede stayed behind with kitsus parents and was hiding behind the bushes and listening to her parents conversation. “Where could kitsu be if she’s not here” her mother said crying. Kitsus mother and father were still at the place where kitsu and katura fought.“We’ll find her, don’t worry” her father said while hugging his wife. All of a sudden kitsus mother heard a baby crying And headed straight to where it was coming from.”Do you hear that” she asked. “Yeah it sounds like a baby crying” he replied. The sound was coming from under the dirt where kitsu was standing during the battle. Her mother started to dig in the dirt when she came upon a blanket in the dirt and a baby in it trying to breath but crying too. “It’s a baby child” she said. Kitsus father looked more closely at the baby. The baby had black hair and black eyes. He found out that when kitsus powers mixed with the demons’ Kitsu became a baby child again. Kaede saw all that was happening. Kitsu parents took the child to there house for the night. “What are we going to do if that baby girl is kitsu then she would be in trouble”she said “But why can’t we keep her.” “She’ll be in more danger” he said “That’s why tomorrow she has to leave.” “Leave where and with who” her mother said it in a crying voice. Their servant over heard their conversation and entered their room. “Sorry for hearing the conversation but I can talk her if you want” their servant asked “I heard that there is a well in the forest that if you put a corpse in it, it will disappear.” “But can you take her” he replied. “Of course I can” the servant said it while smiling and looking at the baby. “Fine you leave tomorrow morning then get some sleep” he applied. “Yes master” the servant said and was about to leave when they heard people screaming outside. The three left to see what was happening, but what they saw was demon that live in the village killing the villagers. The three went back inside to get the kitsu. “I think it’s time for her to leave” he said and grabbed the baby, Ray and Rina appeared in the doorway but didn’t know that the baby their father was holding was their sister they been looking for. “Ray, Rina I want you to kill the demon in the village got that.” “Yes father” the both said and left.

Kitsus father, mother, and her servant made it to the well. “Here” kitsu father handed his servant a bracelet and the servant put it on her. “This will let you go into the well but never bring her back her again got that.” “Yes master and call me sashiyoku, sashi for short ok” She replied and jumped into the well.

************************************************************** ************************************************

“When she jumped down into the well, she and the baby girl which is kitsu was never seen again” Kaede finished telling the story.”So they sent her to my time” said kagome. “Yes she must be your age too”replied kaede. “What happened to her brother and her sister Rina” Sango asked. “They left the village a few days later when Kitsu fought Katura” answered kaede. “What about her mother and father, what happened to them?” asked shippo. “Her mother died a month later when she and her husband found kitsu small and kitsu dad died when a demon he was fighting” replied kaede “You must hurry and find her before her sister comes back alive and tries to destroy the world.” “First of all, how do you know she’s in the feudal era” responded Inuyasha. “Because katuras black jaguar was here and the jaguar never came close to the village” exclaimed kaede “and had a girl on its back.” “But if that’s true then, where is her sister?” asked miroku. “I don’t know but I have a bad feeling that she’ll be here soon.” said kaede. “So inuyasha you don’t remember about her” Kagome asked just in case he remembered. “No, if she did go to the village I wouldn’t remember” replied inuyasha. “Kaede how do you know what happened when she was born” asked shippo in his cute voice. “My mother told me then kikyo told me what was happening when I still wasn’t born” she answered. “Oh” said shippo. “We’ll have to look for her when we go to the villages just in case she is there” responded miroku.