InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Priestess ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“What happened to your necklace” kitsu asked. “You want to know, well every time I got angry it sucked my power so I destroyed it like I killed grandmother and let my demon friends eat her, like I’m going to kill you” said katura and started to run toward kitsu and attacked with a black sword. “Why don’t you leave me alone” Kitsu asked and dodged her attack. “Because if your around I can’t destroy the villages” katura said “Why do you think I sent my demons to destroy the villages to get you weak but the only thing that got you weak was dad when he left.” “Don’t get dad in this he’s going to come back in a few days” kitsu replied. “Yeah right I sent my demons to distract him from coming home why do you think he is taking to long to come home” responded katura. “ Why would you do that” she said. “ to get you weak to destroy you” katura said but continued “I also found out you’re not even human why do you think I didn’t try to kill you but I also scented that you still have power in you.” “What do you mean that I’m not human” she replied. “Didn’t Ray and Rina tell you, oh poor thing” katura said but smiled at the same time. “Tell me what” kitsu asked. “That you’re a filthy half demon like them because they already knew that” katura said. “Your wrong I’m human ......I’m human” she said and kept repeating it in her head. “ No your not, dad also knew that but didn’t want to tell because he didn’t want to make you cry” katura smiled more when she said it. “Well enough talk” said katura and rose her hands up in the air. A frozen chill went down kitsus spine and it looked like katura felt fear in kitsus body. A dark light came out of katuras hands and covered trees and stopped when it covered behind kitsu. Ray and Rina were hiding behind the bushes and ran toward their sister but the dark light formed a barrier between them and kitsu so they can only sit and watch.

Chimeku turned from acute fox to a big white fox. Chimeku eyes turned from a blue color to a red. Her tail became long but instead of having two tails, she has five. And stood right beside kitsu ready to fight. “Well sister take out your power” Katura yelled and ran toward kitsu again but this time she put her sword in front of her. “ I don’t have power I’m a human” kitsu said at the same time while dodging her attack. Chimeku was fighting against katuras black jaguar. “I have one question katura, where did you get the black jaguar” asked kitsu. “I found it you can say and at the same time when you got yours” said katura and attacked again. Katura didn’t get anywhere when kitsu kept on dodging her attacks. Instead she used her magic to get kitsu mad. Katura trapped her in a cage which every time it grew small. “Now that I have you still I’m going to kill you right here and right now” katura said but when she got closer a bright light was around kitsu. Her kimono went to long white skirt with a top. Katura knew it a start of a battle to begin. A huge white light shot from her to the skies. The village saw the light and ran toward to see what it was, so did the demon in the village. When they made it, they saw kitsu different and also her little fox friend. It took seconds for kitsu to realize that she and her sister were already fighting. The both used magic spells and weapons at each other. After fighting for hours kitsu was beginning to become weak, her long skirt and top became a kimono but turned again to a long skirt and top. Kitsu looked to the side to find her father standing next to her mother outside the barrier. Her father moved his lips like telling her to finish her sister and in return kitsu said to him and her mom I love you. The village saw katura summoning a demon and so did kitsu. So kitsu put her hands in front of her, a bow and arrow appeared in her hands ready to fire. “Well it’s time for you to go to hell” katura shouted and turned to her demon that she summoned “Kill her.” “Poison arrow” Kitsu said when she shot the arrow and went straight to katura. It hit katuras heart and fell to the ground. Chimeku was still busy fighting the black jaguar. The villagers saw kitsu turn her head and smiled to the look of it she was smiling at her parents and turned back to face the demon. The demon that katura summoned threw fire from its mouth and was heading straight at kitsu. To block it for accident she mixed her power with the demon. It made a bright light that the village couldn’t see anything.