InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ punk meets pop ❯ oden, ramen and world tours ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey this is my first inuyasha fanfic. I got the idea from my friend who wrote a paper on acoustic music in the Philippines. If your wondering, yes I am from the Philippines. Anyway I'm sorry to anyone who has a story with some similarities with this story, but I promise it's different from the other band stories out there. Kay? =]

I will only write this once for the whole story because it gets tiring after a while, or maybe I'm just lazy…hehe^^;;

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha, or any of the songs I may use here. I just own the plot of the story.

"WHHHHAAAAAT?!???!!!!"

"You heard us."

…..

"Y-yo-yo-you-you're kidding. Right?!" stuttered the amber eyed teen when he got his voice back.

"Nope." The same eyes stared back.

"You. Can. NOT. Be. SERIOUS!"

"Oh! But we are, Kagome." Kagura chirped as she jumped down from the table she was sitting on.

"Wait! Let me get this straight." The maroon eyed girl cleared her throat.

"You.." *points to the two managers *"..want us.." *points to her and the girls*

"US!" the three other members stressed.

"…to go on a world tour TOGETHER with…"

"THEM?!" both bands said pointing to each other.

"That's what we said." Sesshoumaru chorused with Kagura.

"I don't get it. What's so bad about going on tour with them?" the youngest member of Sinful asked innocently.

"BECAUSE!" amber and light blue orbs glared at the poor boy.

"They're `PUNKS' and we're not!" Kouga said emphasizing the word `punks'.

"What do you mean `PUNKS', WOLF BOY?!" asked the annoyed ayame as she made her way to kouga.

"I meant exactly what I said! Or are you too stupid to understand that?! And who ya callin' `wolf boy', ya VIXEN?!"

"VIXEN?! Why I otta'…"

"FREEZE!"

"okay! By now you must be pretty confused…am I right?…right! well let me introduce ourselves first…"

"I'm kagome higurashi, I play the guitar, and sing vocals for seraphic."

"That over there *points to a maroon eyed girl holding ayame back from kogua* is sango takashi. She's our rapper and she plays lead guitar, she also sings in most of our songs."

"And that *point to a hazelnut haired girl ready to pounce on kouga* *sighs* is ayame Suzuki. She plays drums and keyboard, sometimes she switch places with rin, her cousin."

"Rin Sota the one holding ayame's right arm *points to rin* is our drummer and pianist, depends on their mood."

"Together we form a band called Seraphic. We play mostly punk, alternative rock and sometimes even r & b or rap."

"That over there *points to a red eyed girl standing next to a silver-white headed man* is Kagura Kaze. She's our manager and friend. That guy beside her is her fiancée.*points to the guy*"

"His name is sesshoumaru yamamoto, inuyasha's half brother and the manager of Sinful, one of the hottest pop bands as of today. Not that we aren't hot or anything…anyway!"

"That *points to the amber eyed teen* is inuyasha yamamoto is one of the most self-centered, womanizing, hypocrites to ever grace this earth!…what?! so I'm not his biggest fan…who cares?! He doesn't like me either! Oh yeah! He's also the guitarist and vocalist."

"Oh and next to him is Kouga Watanabe *points to Kouga* he is also a self-centered, hypocrite, and if he doesn't watch his tongue around ayame he'll…well let's just say it isn't gonna be pretty. Oh! And he's their drummer."

"That guy over there *points to a certain purple eyed pervert who looks as if he's enjoying the fight* is the all time pervert miroku kazaana, to all the girls out there reading this, stay at least 20 feet away from this man! He's also an experienced DJ, a rapper and the lead guitarist of sinful."

"And that sweet angel over there *points to shippo* is shippo ito the youngest member of sinful (only 15!). he plays the keyboard and sings when needed."

"With me so far?…good! By now you're probably wondering how we got ourselves into this mess. Well that's what I'm here for!"

"Kay! So this whole mess started a few months ago, around September. When kagura and sesshoumaru had a fight about a very important matter. They didn't get a chance to talk after that coz' right after their fight our asian tour and sinful's north American tour started."

"Sad. Ain't it?"

"Then one day a certain smart aleck dog boy was readin' a magazine and came across a article about kagura…"

~*~

"SHE'S GETTING MARRIED?!?!?!!"

"That's what I read…"

"ARE YOU SURE?!"

"positive."

"WHERE?!"

"they're in Singapore right? Probably there…But there's no way you'll get there in time! That's like 12 hours away!"

"shut up inuyasha!"

"geez! I was just statin' facts `dear brother'."

Sesshoumaru ignored the nickname and instead asked…"WHEN?"

"tomorrow I think…hey you aren't serious right?"

there was a gust of wind. And when inuyasha turned his head to face sesshoumaru…

"sesshoumaru?"

~*~

"It was soooo romantic! Sesshoumaru even sent for their private jet just to get there in time. (did I mention fluffy's rich?…no? well he is!) anyway! When he got there he went straight for the church."

"He didn't even wait for the part when the priest asks if anyone's against the wedding…ya know…'if anyone has a reason to why these two should not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace? (or something like that) He didn't even wait for that crap!"

"While the priest was giving the homily, he pushed the church doors open (which weighed oh…500 POUNDS!) and ran in, stopped a few feet from the altar, then said…"

~*~

"KAGURA! I'm sorry! You're right oden is better than ramen! I'm sorry okay!? Please don't get married! I love you!"

~*~

"Yup oden and ramen! If you think that's pathetic I don't care! Oden's better!"

~*~

Kagura who was sitting just a few seats away from sesshoumaru heard what he said and called to him.

"sesshoumaru! What are you doing here?!"

"KAGURA?! Your not getting married?!"

"NO! I'm just the bride's maid! Who told you…"

but before she could finish her sentence she found sesshoumaru's lips on top of hers. And heard the `audience's' (including us!=]) applause.

~*~

"'why were we there?' I hear you askin'? coz' we were asked to be the bride's maids at kagura's sister's wedding. And you can just imagine what sesshoumaru did to inuyasha when he got back to Canada! Let's just say sinful had to cancel a few concerts and gigs because their lead vocalist/ guitarist was UNABLE to proform."

"right after that little wedding incident, he took kagura to the very well known fountain in Singapore, the fountain of wealth, and proposed to her with a white gold ring with a 24 karat sapphire in the middle, surrounded by diamonds."

"anyway after he proposed he needed to go back to Canada, and kagura had to stay with us because our tour wasn't finished."

"they didn't see each other until December. And that's when they decided to have their wedding on April. But they couldn't have enough time together to arrange what was needed for their wedding so they decided to make us, a PUNK band and them, a POP band to go on a world tour together!"

"is that fair? I don't think so!"

"Why the hell does kagura even want to get merried in APRIL?!"

"so that's it! Now I'm gonna fast forward this to when ayame punched kouga and he's already sporting a black eye."

"ready?"

"kay"

"PLAY!"

~*~

"bitch!" Kouga muttered under his breath as he put a hand over his offended eye.

"would you like another, kouga-kun?" ayame asked oh so sweetly, as she made a fist with her right hand and showed it to kouga.

"….no…"

"great then!" ayame chirped.

"so now that that's all settled, you better get moving or we'll miss our flight!" kagura said pushing the reluctant members of seraphic out the door and into their limo.

"What flight?!"

"to your first stop on your world tour, of course." Sesshoumaru answered kagome in the usual emotionless voice as he did the same to the members of sinful. Having some problem pushing the very reluctant inuyasha and kouga.

"what about our clothes?"

"all packed, sango-chan."

"and our instruments?"

"on the plane as we speak rin-chan."

"can you at least tell us where we're going, kagura-sama?"

she smirked and said "France."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

should I continue? Pls. Review pls? Pretty pls. With sugar and honey on top?

=)

=]

=D

=O

=d

^^;;