InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rage and Passion ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Rage and Passion
By: Light-Eco-Sage

Rated: Mature for serious sexual content and serious language. (InuKag)

Summary: Fighting has always been a part of Inuyasha and Kagome’s relationship. Why should things change now that they are married? An Angry Sex fic.

Disclaimer: Inuyasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi, not me.

LES: This story was inspired by a piece of fan art which I jokingly dubbed “Prelude to Angry Sex”. And then I commented on Tumblr that I should write an angry sex InuKag fic, and people seemed pretty receptive to it. So, here you go.

Warning: This fic DOES contain Angry Sex, so there is language and some violence.

The first winter after Kagome’s return to the Feudal era was a hard one for everyone.

The constant battles the marked Japan’s Feudal era made things difficult for everyone by the number of life-sustaining fields that were destroyed in these battles. As it was, a number of important villages that traded with Kaede’s for supplies had their fields raided or destroyed, so there was a food shortage all around.

Even Inuyasha was finding it difficult to find food for himself and his young wife. Under normal circumstances he could hunt and provide all the meat that they could need. But the village hunters had exhausted the local animal population to the point where almost no animals could be found in Inuyasha’s Forest. This forced the hanyou to travel further and further away from home to support his household.

There was no doubt in anyone’s mind that this put a strain on the young couple’s marriage. Inuyasha did not like being so far away from Kagome. It seemed like he’d only just got her back, and he was at loath to leave her for any stretch of time. And Kagome, for all accounts, felt the same way. She had magically crossed five hundred years of time to be with the man she loved, and now a stupid food shortage was driving him away.

It took a few weeks for the tension between the young married couple to reach a boiling point, and to nobody’s shock, all it took was one misplaced comment to set off the volcano that had been building steam for weeks.

Inuyasha had managed to catch a single rabbit after a journey that was much too long for the prize of a single rabbit, but he wasn’t going to complain. Food was food, and his wife needed it. After all, he could survive much longer without sustenance than any human.

When he brought it home, Kagome had taken the rabbit from him without a word and set about making rabbit stew. Inuyasha sat down, tired and rather irritable from the journey while he waited for the stew to be finished. If he was honest with himself, he was getting tired of rabbit stew. But rabbit had been all he’d managed to find for quite a while now, so he wasn’t going to complain. He had, after all, once made due with eating much worse things in his life… things that would turn the stomach of any human or youkai. Having a wife’s home-cooked meal was something that he would never complain about as long as he lived.

But, apparently, Kagome did not share his views on the matter. But, then again, she had grown up in a society where you could walk down to the store and pick up just about any food imaginable… and many he couldn’t imagine. Losing that was more of a blow for her than Inuyasha imagined.

All it took was one comment as Kagome dished out the stew. “I wish we had something other than rabbit.”

Inuyasha’s all-ready fragile temper had been stretched to the breaking point because of his troubles hunting and supporting his new family. So that comment was quite enough to make him snap. He growled viciously. “Well, if you want something other than rabbit, you are welcome to run two hours to get something yourself because the stupid humans in the village over-hunted this fucking forest!”

Kagome glared at him. It was true that lack of food was fraying everyone’s temper. But that was still no reason to over-react to such a comment. It’s not like she was ordering him to go back out in the snow to hunt again. She would eat the rabbit, just like always. She was only voicing her wish that the food shortage was over so they could put variety back in their diets. “And what about fish from the lake?”

“Right.” Inuyasha snorted sarcastically. “I’ll just get right on that shit. Break through a layer of ice and go swimming in the middle of winter. And then after I freeze to death, you can thaw me out and have me for dinner for a change. Not even a year of marriage and my wife is all ready trying to fucking murder me.”

If Kagome were your average Feudal era wife, she would have submitted to her husband minutes ago, and probably right after it was clear that he was in a temper. But Kagome was not your average wife, nor did she ever feel the need to submit to Inuyasha. Instead of her spirit diminishing in her husband’s anger, it actually flared in challenge. The air actually began to charge up with Kagome’s reiki, which did little but serve to annoy Inuyasha all the more. It was not nearly enough power to purify him, but it was enough to make him uncomfortable.

“I wasn’t suggesting that you put yourself in danger, and I am certainly not trying to murder you, Inuyasha.” Kagome spat at him, and then she sighed and some of the reiki charge disappeared from the air. “You’re my husband. I love you. But I’m still trying to get used to living in this era, and the food shortage is not helping.”

“Well, I’m sorry.” Inuyasha spat. It didn’t sound like an apology. “I’m sorry that I can’t provide for you like a husband should. I’m sorry that I can’t just walk down to a store and buy a case of ramen to keep us fed. I can’t do any of those things in this time! We have to make do with what we’ve got. The sooner you learn that lesson, the easier it will be!”

“Inuyasha…”

“Well, guess what, bitch? You’ll just have to deal with it because you’re here with me now! You ain’t never going back to your time!” Inuyasha yelled. At once, everything froze. Since Kagome had come back to him and his time, no one had ever made any mention about Kagome not being able to go back. In many ways, they all pretended like Kagome could still travel through the Bone Eater’s Well. But it wasn’t true. The Bone Eater’s Well had opened one last time to reunite Kagome with the man she loved, and it would never open again. Even Inuyasha had previously avoided saying it, but he still had his bad habit of saying things he didn’t mean when he was angry. He was glad that Kagome would be with him forever, but it still hurt inside that she had to be separated from her family to be with him. Even Inuyasha was shocked at the harsh words that came out of his mouth. His eyes widened. “Kagome…”

But it was far too late. Such was Kagome’s personality that it was not easy to get her really angry. She was such an understanding, caring, and giving person that it took a lot to make her really mad. But, when you did force her to cross that threshold, she could come down on you with the fury of a thousand youkai.

Inuyasha had made Kagome cross that line.

And Inuyasha knew it too. He could see the raging fire in her eyes and he could feel her agitated miko aura. It was still not enough to purify him, but it hurt like a bitch.

“Yes, I did come back, Inuyasha. But I guess that absence makes the heart grow forgetful instead of fond, because I’d forgotten what a complete ass you could be!” Kagome yelled. “I gave up everything I ever knew to be with you, and now I’m starting to wonder if I made the right choice after all!”

Inuyasha reached out and grabbed her shoulders. “Kagome…!”

She pulled away from him. “Don’t touch me!”

“No!” Inuyasha growled, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her against him. She glared at him, rage in her eyes, as she attempted to pull out of his grip. But she could never hope to be stronger than him, especially when his Youkai instincts were taking over like they were now. All he could see was his mate rejecting him, and that was something that he could not stand! Not after going through hell to get her. “Like it or not, you’re mine now, bitch!” He growled.

Kagome glared at him, still struggling to pull away. She was so mad that she didn’t even notice that her shirt had come loose, drooping down around her shoulders. Inuyasha certainly noticed, but made no comment or move that would alert her to her pending wardrobe malfunction. “I’m only yours as long as I consent to be.” She said in a low, dangerous voice.

Inuyasha barked out a harsh laugh. “If you wanted nothing more than a fuck buddy, you shouldn’t have chosen a Youkai mate.” He smirked and leaned down and ran his tongue along the line of her throat. Kagome cried out in dismay and shoved Inuyasha away by a handful of his haori. The jostling loosened his own fabric, exposing the flesh of his shoulders as well. “We are husband and wife. But, more than that, we are mates. And nothing puts an end to that. Nothing. Not even one mate changing their mind.” He leaned down to lick her again.

“Don’t you dare touch me again.” Kagome growled.

Inuyasha growled low in his throat as he ignored her command. His tongue blazed a hot trail along her collar bone. He lingered, allowing the taste of her to overwhelm his senses. “Don’t touch you? That’s not what you’ve uttered to me during the entirety of our mating.” His lips brushed against her ear. She tried to jerk away from him, but he held her fast. “Please, Inuyasha, please…” He whispered. “Harder. Faster. Please. Don’t stop, Inuyasha.

She glared angrily at him. “How about: fuck you.” She growled.

“Not anymore.” Inuyasha growled in reply. “I’d much rather fuck you.” He tore the cloth all the way off her shoulders, exposing her breasts to him. Kagome bucked angrily against him as he lowered his mouth to her breast.

Kagome dug her fingers into his arms, hoping to cause some pain. But it was useless… she could never hope to cause him even the slightest discomfort with her blunt human fingernails. “Inuyasha…” She growled in her dangerous ‘I’m going to Osuwari you’ voice.

“Try it, bitch. Just try it.” Inuyasha growled, shoving her harshly down on the futon and climbing on top of her before she could so more than gasp in surprise. “You’re between me and the floor now.” He pressed his mouth to hers, but a second later pulled back with an angry howl. She had bit him! Actually bit him!

He snarled angrily in her face. She recoiled, but there was no amount of contrition on her face. She was not sorry for biting him at all! “Just keep behaving like this, Kagome.” He growled, his voice deeper than normal. “You’re doing nothing except making me fucking pissed. That just brings out the Youkai in me. And, let me assure you… he’s not as forgiving as I am.”

“Something we have in common then.” Kagome replied, crossing her legs to deny him access.

“Bitch.” Inuyasha growled. “You know that you can’t fight me off.”

Kagome glared at him as he tore her hakama from her body. She had been in this position with Inuyasha many times before, but never glaring up at him with such intense hatred in her eyes. “I hate you.” She spat at him as he pushed off his own hakama.

“I hate you too. So much.” Inuyasha growled, forcing her legs apart as he settled down on her, thrusting inside her with a single, hard motion.

Inuyasha did miss the usual noises that she made while he was inside her. He could tell that she was fighting the feelings within her, biting her lower lip harder than she bit him earlier in an attempt to stifle the noises. But Inuyasha was certainly vocal enough for the both of them.

Kagome’s refusal to submit to him earlier had, quite literally, unleashed the Youkai within him. He had not transformed, but his youki was bubbling closer to the surface than usual. He growled and snarled as he worked himself inside her. The growls demanded submission from his bitch, but Kagome still refused.

“Kagome, why do you resist?” Inuyasha asked after a few minutes of absolutely no response from her.

“Because you’re an ass.” She replied shortly.

“But I’m yours, and you know it.” Inuyasha responded.

“Doesn’t change the fact that you’re an ass.” Kagome replied, but Inuyasha felt the change in her body. It was tiny, but he felt her shift against him, grinding into his thrust.

“Fine. I’m an ass.” Inuyasha growled, moving against her with more enthusiasm now that she was responding to him. For all his posturing that he didn’t need her to be willing to find pleasure in sex, fucking was not nearly as enjoyable when she wasn’t in it with him.

Forgiven enough for the moment, the two allowed their world to shrink down to the size of just the two of them and the pleasure they could create together. But the adrenaline from their anger still had its say. He was rough with her, almost to the point of bruising. But Kagome did not mind. She was high on adrenaline herself and this rough treatment seemed to be exactly what she needed.

He pounded into her roughly, crushing her down against the futon. She quickly rid him of his haori and kosode, leaving him as naked as she so she could dig her fingers into his flesh and leave red scratch marks on his back. Of course, he barely felt it and the wounds would be gone in a few minutes anyway.

At last, she was making the noises that he loved to hear from her. She didn’t bother telling him things like ‘faster’ or ‘harder’ because he was all ready going much faster and harder than was normal. Instead, all she could do was release small gasps of breath, moans, and near-silent screams.

Within minutes, they both reached the peak of their pleasure. Kagome cried out as she arched her body into his and Inuyasha roared loudly as he emptied his seed inside her.

He fell on top of her, his youkai strength spent for the moment. But it would take him only a few minutes for his human fatigue to recover and his youkai strength to return. They would most certainly couple again. It was always that way when they fucked when his youki was as strong as it was.

The strange thing was, when they joined again a few minutes later, still riding high on their anger and rage for a rough coupling… neither one of them could remember what the original argument had been about.

Nor did it seem very important anymore. Petty problems did not matter in the big scheme of things. Sure they would fight. Sure there would be days where they hated each other. But what really mattered was, at the end of the day, they really loved each other.

And that’s the most important thing.