InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ready, Set, SHAVE! ❯ A Contest? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha and co. Inu Yasha stays next to me on his own free will. The chains, leash, and collar have nothing to do with it. *Sees Inu Yasha on the ground begging to be dead* Ignore him.

Ready, Set, SHAVE!

Chapter 1: A Contest?

Author's Note:

I am sugar high + I am crazy = Very demented author. This is just a crazy idea I got when listening to my friend complain about having to shave her legs and me being very lucky and not having to. This idea might have been used before. I don't know because I'm lazy. I was just in a very crazy mood and felt like writing it so if you want to flame me, GO AHEAD! I will continue my other fic, so don't worry fans! Anyway, the fic!

------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

Kagome rushes through the woods as fast as she could. 'I need to get home and Inu Yasha isn't gonna stop me!' Suddenly, she felt Inu Yasha's aura. 'GRRRR! And I was almost to the well!'

Inu Yasha jumped in front of Kagome smirking like mad. "Thought you could sneak away while I was asleep, huh? Too bad…" He crossed his arms and glared at her.

"Inu Yasha," Kagome pleaded, "I need to get home! I have a test, I want to see my family, I need a break, and I REALLY need to shave! It's hard to relax here while you know that there are demons everywhere watching your every move!"

Inu Yasha snorted and glared at her even more. "You can't go because we need to look for shards! Besides, you're always going home!"

Kagome's put on her best puppy dog eyes. "Please, Inu Yasha?" she asked in her most pitiful voice.

"No."

Kagome's puppy dog eyes disappeared. "Inu Yasha! Why do you have to be so selfish?" she asked angrily.

"Because you're just a shard detector. If Kikyo was here, I bet she could find those shards faster than you AND have smoother legs!" Inu Yasha answered.

Kagome growled. "It's all about Kikyo! Kikyo this, and Kikyo that! And you know what? I bet I have smoother legs than her!"

Suddenly, Kikyo burst out. She appeared mad and sort of happy at the same time. "How's this: We have a smooth leg contest. Then you two won't have to fight anymore!"

Kagome brightened up. "Okay!" she said bubbly, waving her arms and accidentally hitting Inu Yasha. "Oops. Sorry Inu."

Inu Yasha: @_@

Kikyo looked at Inu Yasha for a second, then back at Kagome. "Okay," she said, "you can go home, shave, then come back. Oh yeah… The prize is Inu Yasha."

Kagome gulped but nodded. "I'll be back in a couple of hours and get some judges."

Kikyo nodded and let her soul-sucking demon things carry her away.

Kagome left Inu Yasha where he was and ran to the village. Explaining everything to Kaede and Sango, she asked them to be judges. However, Sango and Kaede had their own plans.

Kaede talked first. "I want to join the contest, too. I'm an old girl, but I still want a boyfriend! Go find me some good looking judges, ya hear child?"

Kagome gulped again and tried not to imagine Kaede showing off her legs while nodding.

"You know, this should be fun. Let me join, too, Kagome-chan!" Sango begged.

Kagome nodded again. She then left and headed for the forest. There, she met Kouga. 'Perfect! He'll vote for me no matter what!' Kagome felt bad for a second about cheating, but still asked Kouga to be a judge, who agreed for his 'sweet Kagome'.

Kagome walked on. She suddenly felt Naraku's demon aura. 'Hey! He can judge too!' Kagome walked up to the baboon-skin clad half demon and asked him to judge. He agreed to one circumstance: Kagura would enter the contest. After all, he thought, if Kagura won, she could kill Inu Yasha! Besides, he could see Kikyo's legs!

Having no choice, Kagome nodded to his request.

Kagome walked on, to meet the edge of a meadow. She heard a small girl's voice and felt Sesshoumaru's aura. 'Perfect!' she thought. 'Sesshoumaru can be a judge too!' Kagome ran to where she heard the voices and bumped into Sesshoumaru's tail! 'So soft!'

Sesshoumaru turned around and death glared Kagome. "You stink of my brother's wench," he said coldly.

"Sorry, Sesshoumaru, but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to judge a small contest for me," Kagome said, and describing the contest.

Sesshoumaru agreed quickly after checking his pink memo.

Kagome skipped back to the well and went into her time. When she got home, she started looking in her bag for her Venus razor. After a long and bloody search, she discovered that it was GONE! Kagome literally screamed. She quickly grabbed her money and ran to the supermarket to discover that… IT WAS ALL SOLD OUT! Now Kagome really did scream, which brought Inu Yasha out of the well and next to her in no time.

"Kagome, what's wrong?" he asked. He sniffed, but didn't smell any blood on her.

Kagome quickly got a good idea. "Inu Yasha, there's a shard in the supermarket two miles away. "Hurry, let's go!" she cried, climbing up his back.

"Why didn't you say so?" Inu Yasha asked. He ran out and was at the two-miles-away supermarket in a couple seconds.

"Give me a minute," Kagome said, climbing down his back, going inside, and getting a new Venus razor and some Nair. She paid and went outside again. "Well, sorry, Inu Yasha, but the shard's gone! Now, take me home!"

Inu Yasha blinked but took her home anyway.

Kagome ran to her room, leaving Inu Yasha, AGAIN, and started shaving. 'Mmm! That smells so nice and my legs are so smooth and I'm gonna win this!' After she was done, she took a shower. When she was done, she put on some light makeup, a light blue v-neck T-shirt, and a denim mini shirt that reveled her legs. She ran out and jumped into the well…

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------

That's it! Please review!