InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ready, Set, SHAVE! ❯ Oh, My Virgin Eyes ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha, blah, blah, blah!

Ready, Set, SHAVE!

Chapter 2: Oh, My Virgin Eyes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

Kagome arrived at the well feeling confident that she would win. She jumped into the well and instantly felt the 'time change'. She felt solid ground beneath her feet and climbed out of the familiar jingle of dead demons.

As she walked, she thought about why exactly she was doing this. 'I mean, if Inu Yasha really lo-, no, likes me, he would stay with me anyway! And the worst part is that what if he votes for Kikyo, his old flame, or even *shudder* Kagura? I need to stop thinking these thought! I just here to compete, nothing else!'

When she arrived at the village, Miroku instantly walked over to her with his cutest pout. "Lady Kagome! How could you not ask me to be a judge for your exciting contest?"

Kagome pondered on how to say, because you're a pervert, without hurting his feelings. "Well…" she said at last, "I couldn't find you! But since you're here, I guess you still can!"

Miroku skipped away, making Kagome sweat drop and wonder if she did the right thing while fearing Sango's wrath.

She neared Kaede's hut, which was at the edge of the forest and where the contest was to take place. She walked towards the judging area where she saw tables set up with chairs. 'For the judges, I guess.' Suddenly, she saw Inu Yasha rushing through the place and running/leaping towards her.

"KAGOME!" Inu Yasha roared, "YOU ASKED SESSHOUMARU TO JUDGE?"

"Um, no?" Kagome said in a tiny voice.

"Oh yeah?" Inu Yasha asked in a dangerously low and calm voice.

"NO! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I GOT HIM TO JUDGE, BUT IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE I HAD TO! I DID IT! I ADMIT IT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" yelled Kagome as she cracked.

"Ah, Kagome? Are you okay?" Inu Yasha asked, this time he himself being meek.

"NO! I NEED TO BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT…," Kagome passed out yelling.

"Ah, Kagome? KAGOME!" Inu Yasha yelled.

"SHUT UP!" she growled as she instantly woke up and then slumped back to unconsciousness.

"Okay… I'll go away now…" Inu Yasha uncertainly said, backing away.

Kagome suddenly became vivacious and happy once again. "What's up, Inu? Let's get this show on the road!"

Poor Inu looked extremely confused but went along with it.

An hour later, everyone arrived at the contest area. Sango had borrowed one of Kagome's skirts, Kikyo was wearing the miko robes she always wears, Kagura wore her normal outfit, a (pretty, if I say so!) kimono, and Kaede wore her normal robes. It was decided that Kaede went first, then Kagura, then Sango, Kikyo, and lastly, Kagome.

As soon the judges were seated, Kaede raised her leg and showed everyone her wrinkled, but smooth legs. The reaction was well, frightening!

Naraku took (HA! Spelled it right!) one glance and fell over in a dead faint.

Inu Yasha looked green, and went behind a tree to barf.

Miroku didn't notice anything; too busy looking at Sango!

Poor Sesshoumaru started screaming. "MY VIRGIN EYES! OH, MY VIRGIN EYES! MY EYES ARE BURNING! MY POOR, POOR, EYES!" he girlishly screamed as he covered his eyes with his pink memo.

Inu Yasha heard the 'virgin' part and came back. He stared at Sesshoumaru for one second, taking in the girlish screaming and pink memo. He tried. Oh, did he try. But it was too much. He fell to the ground, laughing like a lunatic. His laughter was loud and deafening. He looked ready to choke. Finally, after laughing for about 10 minutes and not breathing, he fell over just like Naraku, passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

So? Did everyone like the chapter? I just finished chapter 3 of the story, so give me 5 more reviews and I'll give it to you!

------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------