InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Remember? ❯ Remember? ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Remember.htmTEXTttxt<
�!ÓºD«EºEÇmBI N€'…Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha even though I really want to. This fanfic I put it under Romance it has a Yaoi Lemon scene which means male kiss male so If you're looking for a hentai fic this is not one of them. So If you are looking for a Inu yasha hentai fanfic please try My lover My brother , His obsession and loving a human girl all written by a fantastic author Rinchan's flower

Remember?
by agasa

Inu yasha looked at the pair lying in bed disgusted. That pervet Houshi would sleep with anyone he thought disgusted. he flopped back on the tree and looked up. He loved the stars. They were the first things that ever made he feel happy. His mind wondered back to Kikiyou why had he hesitated on killing Kikiyou. If he'd of just done so Kagome wouldn't have dumped him the look on her face showed hatred then not Jealousy of course any girl would dump you If you swore to love them forever and said that you loved someone else the next day. kagome probably wanted him dead Sango disgusted at his behavior had left the group shippo to young to know what it was about hated Inu yasha for making Kagome mad. And Miroku just wanted to go back to laying with girls. He sighed why had he wanted the shikon jewels anyway being a Hanyou wasn't so bad. All he had to do was lay low when the full moon was up. I can't see the point of this quest anymore he thought Let Naraku get his jewels let brother take the Tetsusaiga Why not give my innocence to a whore for all I care he thought. Inu yasha realised his vision was getting blury so he closed his eyes but felt something rolling down his cheeks he opened his eyes to find himself crying. It was only 3 days 3 days and I lost my First Love My true Love and all my friends it was un bareable he had lost every thing that he loved and he was back to the point were he started so many years ago. He looked at the spring nearby little kids were splashing water at each other laughing and giggling but never the less having fun. Fun that word didn't exsist for Him. He had never felt the meaning fun. Living alone fighting Youkai getting yourself half killed for someone that hated you. It wasn't fair nothing was this was crap he started wishing he had died somewhere along the path. He touched his cheeks again. still the tears fell there was no end in them. He howled once then fell in to a slumber.

Sesshoumaru snapped his head towards the sound that was definetly his brother howling but the howl was a sad one one filled with pain and grief he sighed his brother he hadn't called him that without hate for ages. He remembered the words his friends had said many years ago.
================================================================== =======
Hey Sess over here his freinds had said lets tease you brother he cries so easily I love teasing him. Why don't we kill him hanyou are a disgrace to the name Youkai one had said they had all agreed and they beat up Inu yasha but he had accidently pushed him over the side of a cliff. They were worried at first. But they were happy that he was gone. Sess your brother was killed by you one had said a week later and that made him transform into his demon state so with the anger he felt killed all the youkai that had suggested it in the first place their relatives however hated him and they swore to hurt him in the most painful way that was to kill all of his relatives but his mother and father died awhile after that and the villagers were happy they were gone too after awhile he learned he was to be crowned ruler of the western lands and by being a ruler for ten years a his brother had raided a village but when he got there he was sealed to a tree forever. He then possesed the miko and made her commit suicide but her will for destroying the shikon jewels were to powerful and she took them with her.
================================================================== =======
He knew that his brother hated him but he had to apologize for what he had done all the years ago. He walked towards the howl and soon picked up his scent.

Sesshoumaru jumped up onto the tree that his brother was sleeping on he looked at the face he had been crying. crying like he used to when they were kids he had often come to him after being teased by the village youkai even through he knew he had freinds in the group that teased him. He felt guilty after all Inu yasha had respected and loved him as a brother and he had just snorted at him in disgust. He was a disgrace. He reached for Inu yashas cheeks but he hesitated what if he was seen and all those youkai found out Sesshoumaru still had a brother he would surely be hunted down and killed. He sat down and watched him for awhile Inu yasha started mumbling in his sleep Sesshoumaru snorted and disliked the fact until he heard his name mentioned which made him pay close attention "Sesshoumaru sama please I want to call you Niichan" he mumbled That was something else he had not allowed he had treated him like a servant not a brother he hadn't even allowed him to call him brother. He listened again " Sesshoumaru Niichan Help" He also remembered those words the same words he had screamed at him when falling of the cliff he had snorted and watched himfall then. "Don't hurt Niichan" This was overwhelming even emtionless Lord of the western lands couldn't take much more he had treated him like dirt here to this time when The first son of the Great west lord had fallen In love with a Low ranked female Youkai his father had slapped him but his brother stood up for him making excuses like she's really nice , She's really pretty , She likes Niichan alot when he hadn't ever seen her but him speaking to father like that made father slap him but he just wouldn't budge from that spot he kept on getting slapped for standing up for him."Sesshoumaru sama I love you"he had said with tears in his eyes. Weak hanyou he had spat at him and tosed him a handkerchief. Sesshoumaru couldn't take it he cupped his cheeks and kissed him. Inu yasha woke up after Sesshoumaru stopped to find his brother watching him.

"Sesshoumaru" he said pulling out the Tetsusaiga their was pain in his eyes but he pointed the Tetsusaig at him Sesshoumaru smirked. That was enough to makeInu yasha's wall break he dropped the Tetsusaiga and fell to the ground sobbing "take it" Sesshoumaru looked at him carefully "You want it then take it" he repeated "I don't want it anymore". sesshoumaru studied him carefully he was alone with no other weapon except his fangs and claws. "Sesshoumaru take the sword but do me a favor first" he said still sobbing Sesshoumaru expected him to saystop attacking me or don't kill my Wench but wasn't expecting the last words he had heared his Youkai mother say to his father "Kill me" Inu yasha spread his arms out and closed his eyes waiting for the sword to peirce his chest. Sesshoumaru whispered "Why" which made Inu yasha explode into a thousand words "because everyone hates me. All the people I fall in love with hate me after awhile. I can't make friends with anyone without taking them to the brink of death If ido they leave me anyway Naraku wants me dead Kagome wants me dead and you want me dea"Slap" Inu yasha looked up to see his brother staring at him he touched his cheek it was swollen but there wasn't any blood or poison "Ok slap and hurt me but promise you will kill me"Slap" Inu yasha waited for the next blow "Why should I kill you " Said Sesshoumaru growling "Because I don't want to be killed by humans or any youkai If I'm going to die at least it'll be by the hand of someone I do care about someone that has known me for ages and someone who I look up to. Inu yasha braced himself since he heared Sesshoumaru coming closer. "Brother" Sesshoumaru said warmly. That made Inu yasha open his eyes and look up to receive a kiss full of love. "Sesshoumaru" he whispered as he broke the kiss. Sessshoumaru placed his fingers on Inu yasha's lips "Niichan will be fine" he whispered back. "Niichan sorry" he said "for what" Sesshoumaru asked puzzled "I stained the handkerchif you gave me when we were kids he said pulling out the hadkerchief from his yukata" I'm really sorry I know you made this with mother when you were small" Sesshoumaru took it and looked at it. On the front it had the words "To my Brother" weaved into it messily he looked at it "where did you get this" he said calmly" Inu yasha looked up "it's the hankerchief you through at me for saying I love you remember". Sesshoumaru looked at Inu yasha and hugged him close thank you for keeeping it he said kindly. "Niichan I love you" I love you too dear brother" ââ2Þ0DFSXkŽ

�ž¡ª&aci rc;â2
ô<x¶2styl
€ÿÿ
ô ¦,