InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Return her ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
RETURN HER
 
She sat in the cave, staring at the wall. It had been two months. Two months, since the challenge and the fight. Two months since she had been locked in this cave because she wouldn't submit. He may have won her, however unfairly, but he would never be the one to hold her heart. Often he would come. He would force her to eat, but she wouldn't. Ever since she had been taken away from her beloved, her hunger had diminished. Everyday water would be brought to the cave and since she refused to do anything, two females bathed her and clothed her. She had not spoken a word since her arrival. She didn't feel anything, only numbness.
 
He entered the cave and saw her facing the wall. If she thought, he would let her go, she was sadly mistaken! She was supposed to love him! And she will!
 
Koga stood behind Kagome and spoke in a warm voice, “Kagome, get up. I'll take you outside.” Like an obedient slave she got up and followed him outside. She didn't flinch when the sunlight hit her raw eyes; she didn't wince as her feet cut on the hard and jagged stones. She followed him not responding to his cheerful chatter.
 
“Ginta! Haku! Take Kagome to the waterfall. The view is beautiful there.” His once faithful right hand men gazed at him disapprovingly but nodded obediently.
 
“Come on, Kagome.” Said Haku gently, as he guided her to the waterfall. It was far from the caves, so it was the best place for him to show up. Gintu , received a nod from Haku and raced in the other direction.
 
She sat in front of the waterfall gazing into her reflection when a clawed hand came to rest on her shoulder. Usually she would not have responded but on seeing the reflection of the owner she gasped and turned around. It was him. Inuyasha stood in front of her, his eyes holding a strange emotion. He knelt to her level, and she put her hands on his face, feeling, with a child like curiosity. She then touched his lips and his cheeks.
 
“Gods Kagome! What happened to you!?” His eyes raked over her hollow face, her body which was nothing but skin and bones. Her limp hair that fell loosely on her shoulders. But the thing that haunted him the most were her eyes They were dull, no living spark. Koga had done it. He had finally done it. He had broken her spirit.
 
This was all his fault, but today he would rectify his mistake. He had been recovering from the wounds and then Seshoumaru had showed up and explained a few things to him. Today he would get her back.
 
Suddenly the stench informed him of Koga's arrival, and instead of smirking, Inuyasha's eyes bled red at the misuse of his mate. Gently putting Kagome aside he took a step forward.
 
AN: Allright this is far from over. But you need to tell me whether you like it and if you do then I'll update in a week