InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge Comes Full Cirlce ❯ The death of a family ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OK my first Inuyasha story I hope Ya’ll like it ^_^. Please review at the end!

Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha....... But I do own the story ^_^....that will be enough until my birthday then I’ll have them on my want list.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kagome!” Her mom yelled to her as she was passing the kitchen.

“Hai what is it? I’m late.” She asked stuffing lunches she made for everyone in her backpack.

“You got this in the mail.” She said handing her a package.

“It’s from Hojo?” Kagome said as she opened it. When she opened it she found a letter inside that read:
Dear Kagome,
You haven’t been in school for a while so I called you and your
Grandfather said you were in bed with a backache, so I decided to send you a
heating pad. We also have a math test next Friday so I sent you some notes. Hope
you get better Kagome. Bye
Hojo.

“Gramps.” Kagome sighed putting the letter back in the box. “Well I can use the notes.” She said stuffing them in her backpack. “Bye mom.”

“Bye Kagome.” Her mom yelled watching her run out the door to the door of the ho ne ota belu ido.

“Man I’m so late. Inuyasha is going to kill me.” She mumbled to herself jumping in the well.

“Back.” She said climbing out of the well grabbing her bike. Inuyasha had been holding it impatiently waiting for her return.

“Bought time.” He said as they walked off through the Inuyasha forest.

“Well mom wanted me to do something, plus I made lunches for everyone.” Kagome said pushing her bike with Shippo in the basket.

“Yum, any of those faceless octopuses.” He asked licking his lips

“ Hai.” She said smiling at him.

“Oh Yeah.” Inuyasha said to himself as he ran off to the right.

“Uh what just happened?” Sango asked as Kagome and Miroku just shrugged. It wasn’t a minute later that Inuyasha came back with a centipede’s head in his hands.

“I killed this last night. It has a shard of the jewel that I see.” He said showing Kagome the head. “Can you get it?”

“ Ewww.” She said as she got the evil jewel out of the centipede's forehead, slowly. As soon as the shard was purified and she put it with the others they all started to glow.
“What is happening” Miroku asked as they all looked at the glowing bottle.

“I don’t know.” Kagome said pouring the shards into her palm. She shut her hand and opened it back up to see they had come all together.

“Wow! That‘s all we got.” Shippo said only to get nods from his speechless friends. Kagome then closed her hand again only to her whole body glowing as she was raised slightly into the air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man was sitting in a corner of a dark room looking out his window. He looked over to a take in the middle of the room to see an almost whole pink ball glowing. “It’s time.” The man said. “Kagura.”

“Yes Naraku.” She said coming in the room.

“ GO lead Inuyasha to the field.” Naraku said getting up as he walked over to the table holding the pink ball in his hands.

“Yes sir.” She said bowing as she left the room. ‘I’ll show him alright.’ She thought to her self as she grabbed a feather from her head and disappeared into the wind.

“Before I meet Inuyasha in the place, there is one thing I have to do.” He said right before he disappeared into the sky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shortly after Kagome was lifted into the air she was let back down for Inuyasha to catch her. “Inuyasha.” Kagome said opening her eyes as Inuyasha was holding her bridle style.

“What was that all about?” He asked putting Kagome down.

“ I think I have a slight idea.” She said looking at the part jewel in her hands. “ It seems like I know where all the pieces of the Shikon no Tama is.” She put the jewel back in the bottle around her neck. “But I feel a lot stronger too.”

“You mean we have gotten all of them beside for the parts Naraku has.” Miroku asked Kagome. She just nodded as they found a place to rest for a bit.

“ So all there is to do is beat Naraku and then the jewel is ours.” Sango said looking at Kagome then to Inuyasha who had a ‘This is it!’ look on his face.

“Well let’s have lunch now.” She said as she laid out the lunch. “Inuyasha do u remember are promise!” She said in her sweetly voice as Inuyasha looked at her like ‘What the hell are you talking about women’. “Don’t tell me you don’t remember!” She yelled at him as she tried to think back.

“You mean about the one were if we know that we have all the pieces then I have to let you go back to your time for a while.” He said as he backed off a little.

“Hai that one. So can I go now when we get done eating?” She asked him, but like he had any choice in the matter.

“I guess so.” He said as Kagome calmed down and he went back to eating. He didn’t want to go through all those sits just to lose again.

“Thanks.” She said as she started to chow down to.

“Good as every.” Shippo said eating the faceless octopuses.

“He’s right.” Sango said as she got done eating.” Stuffed.” After they had all got done eating, Inuyasha and Kagome set off for the well. Inuyasha had decided to go with Kagome to get some of her mom’s cooking.

“ I want to steak, some ramen, oh and some of those crunchy yellow things also.” He said as they got to the well.

“Hai Inuyasha.” Kagome said rolling her eyes as they both jumped in the well him still babbling about what he wanted to eat. As soon as they got out of the ho ne ota belu ido, Inuyasha started sniffing around.

“What is it Inuyasha?” She asked as she followed him up the door.

“Blood.” Was all he said opening the door to the well. Kagome put on a shocked face and ran out the door towards her house. Inuyasha shortly followed after sensing danger.

“NOOO!!!!” Kagome screamed as she opened the door to her house. Kagome fell to her knees as Inuyasha reached her side. Inside she saw that her house was covered in blood. It was all over the walls, furniture and on the floor of the kitchen was her mother. Her mother lying in a puddle of her own blood with her father right next to her. There were bloody scrolls all over the place; the only explanation was that grandfather tried to seal whatever it was that came after them. “MOM, JII-CHAN NO!!” She yelled as she crawled over there on the bloody floor to her. “Sota.” She said to herself as she ran up the stairs to his room. Inuyasha went to check on her mom and grandfather, he knew they were gone he could smell death on them. But he couldn’t smell anything else over that and the blood.

“Kagome.” He said as he stood up with blood all over his hands. All of sudden he heard Kagome screaming a high pitch scream. “KAGOME!” He yelled again rushing up stairs to find her on her floor in her room holding her half-dead brother. He looked up to see a person that looked like Naraku standing in front of her window licking blood off of the sword he hung onto. He was all dressed in black, black kimono, black hood. You could see nothing just a black robe. The man just stood there laughing, as Kagome couldn’t hold back the tears any longer. It made him proud to see his victims crying and dying right there in front of him.

“I killed your grandfather, mother, and now your brother is dieing. Soon you will join all your family including... your father.” He said as Kagome gave him a ‘Your going to die’ look, but she and Inuyasha both looked shocked when he said father.

“Fa-Father?!” She said, but as soon as she said that her head went straight down to the ground with a terrible headache holding her half-conscious brother.

“Ka-Go-Me” Sota said slowly as he went into unconsciousness.

“Sota, Kagome hold on.” Inuyasha said taking out his sword. “Die! You Bastard!” He yelled attacking the man in black. He just laughed as he ran out the window. “Kagome.” He said putting his sword away. She had gotten over her headache as soon as she heard her brother call her name and now she was rocking him in her arms as Inuyasha came over to her.

“Inuyasha.” Kagome said crying as she had her brother in her arms, he was unconscious still. She stood up as Inuyasha took him so Kagome didn’t have to carry him all the way to the feudal ear. “Let’s take him to Keade’s.” He said going down the stairs.

“What about...” She started then Inuyasha looked at her and said “Listen we will get Sota better then we will come back and bury your mother and Jii-chan.” She just gave him a thank you look with tears in her eyes as she followed him to the well.

“KEADE!” Inuyasha said busting in the door not even 3 minutes later. Kagome following right behind him with tears still in her eyes.

“Ye child. Who do ye have there?” Keade asked as Inuyasha sat him down by the fire. Kagome ran to Sango as she held her. Sango had no idea what was going on but still was there to comfort Kagome.

“It’s Kagome’s brother!” He said looking down at the crying Kagome.

“Come on.” She said taking Kagome out to talk to her.


“How is he Keade?” Miroku asked after she wiped all the blood off of him.

“The child is going to be ok.” Keade said as she was putting herbs on the big slash on the kids back. It looked bad, but not life threatened now that Inuyasha got it to the hut in time.

“Inuyasha!” They all heard Sango scream from outside. Inuyasha ran outside to see Kagome on the ground screaming like last time. she keep saying the same word over and over again. And that word was Father.

“What’s going on?” Inuyasha yelled as soon as he got where they were.

“She was trying to tell me about what happened. Then she said something about her father and she fell down holding her head screaming.” She said raising her voice over Kagome’s scream.

“FATHER!” She screamed one last time passing out only to fall into Inuyasha‘s arms.

“What the hell?” Inuyasha said as he held Kagome bridle style. “What is going on here?” He asked himself as he busted in Keade’s hut once again.

“What now child.” Keade asked as Inuyasha barged in there carrying Kagome.

“It’s Kagome, just take care of her.” Inuyasha said setting Kagome down on the floor close to her brother. “I’ll be back. Monk come help me.” Inuyasha said as Miroku nodded and followed him.

“Father?” Kagome whispered in her sleep as soon as Inuyasha left.

“I wondered what happened between Kagome and her father.” Sango asked sitting right beside her as Kirara was resting by Sota.

“Who knows child.” Keade said as she put the herbs away as she checked up on Kagome. “Who knows.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome was in the woods camping with her father. She was about 9 years old at the time. The both of them had just got through setting up the tent and now they were sitting around the campfire talking. “So you know any good ghost stories dad.” The young Kagome asked with a big smile as she while roasting a marshmallow.

“I think I have told you all the ones I know.” Her father said laughing as he was making them both a smore. “Kagome you know though I believe it is about time for you to learn about our family secret.” He said as they both ate the smores.

“Secret?” She asked as she was getting done with the snack her father made for her. “What secret?”

“Well the one that has been in our family for centuries.” He said as they stared at each other for a while. Kagome had grown to love and cherish her dad and it could really show it. “Ok you see now dear.....” He started tell her, but then fell over screaming a painful death like scream.

“DAD!!!” Kagome screamed as he fell to the ground. She screamed even louder when she saw a man in black holding a blade. A blade, which had killed her father.

“So you’re the young miko.” He said as he picked up Kagome by her chin.

“Mi-ko?” She got out as he expected her.

“Guess you will do.” Was all he said before he hit her in the stomach? Suddenly everything went dark, but she could still hear someone laughing right before she passed out for good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“AHH!!!” Kagome screamed popping up as she awoken.

“Kagome are you alright?” Sango asked glad that she had finally awoken. Kagome nodded then looked to see her brother in Sango’s arms asleep.

“He woke up while you were out. He started crying then went right back to sleep.” Sango said as Kagome smiled looking at her asleep kid brother.

“Has Kagome awaken yet.” Inuyasha said coming in the hut. “Oh so you have.” Kagome nodded.

“Did you..” She started not looking at Inuyasha but at the ground at this point. “Did you by any chance take care of my mother and grandfather?” She said looking at him now.

“ I did.” He said as he sat near her. “I buried them somewhere tell you could tell me where you wanted them.”

“Thank you.” She said resting her head on his arm. It was dark by now so the others decided to get some sleep. Kagome had been tired a bit so she thought she would get some sleep also, though she didn’t get much. She kept having those nightmares about her father and the sight of her mother. Sota was saying her name in his sleep, which also woke her up, so she stayed right there by his side the whole entire night. Though everything was peaceful now and Kagome had been asleep holding her dear brother in her arms resting her chin on his head.

“Kagome.” Sota started saying her name in his sleep again. Kagome slowly woke up staring at the precious like child as he opened his eyes and screamed her name popping up. Kagome hugged him as he quit screaming and he just started crying in her arms. By this time everyone was up besides for Shippo, and the cat Kirara. They watched the two siblings as they both cried Sota holding on to her for dear life.

“Kagome I thought you wasn’t going to make it in time.” He said between crying. “I thought I was going to die and never see you again.”

“It’s ok Sota.” Kagome said rocking her bother. Sota finally quit crying enough to ask what had happened with their mom and grandpa, but Kagome couldn’t answer him. Finally after a while Inuyasha had to come out and say it.

“They...Well they didn’t make it kid.” He told Sota. Sota just looked at him then at Kagome as Kagome and Sota had tears in their eyes.

“NO!” He yelled then started crying again. Kagome hugging Sota as Inuyasha and Miroku left the hut so they could be alone, Kagome wanted Sango by her side so she stayed in the hut with her. About an hour lather Sota had cried himself to sleep. Kagome was leaning her head on Sango’s shoulder asleep while holding onto Sota.

“Kagome what do you want to do? He will not want to leave you when we have to go fight Naraku.” She asked as Kagome opened her eyes not moving at all.

“ I have been wondering about that also.” Kagome said with a sigh. ‘We will find away to keep him save.’ Kagome said in thought as Inuyasha and Miroku came back in the hut. Kagome was thinking on who it was that killed her mom and it was the same person that killed her dad so long ago? Sota woke up not to long after that.

“Up yet sleepy head.” Kagome said with one of her fake smiles on her face. Sota just sat up and nodded. “I’m going back home for you some clothes so you can stay with me for a while.”

“Ok Kagome.” Sota said not liking the idea of her being away from him.

“Sango is going to play with you along with her cat Kirara.” Kagome said still hanging onto her fake smile as Kirara meowed and jumped on Sota’s shoulders. Sota nodded as he putted the fire neko. “Watch over him like a hawk.” She told Sango only so her and Sango could hear it.

“ Sure thing Kagome.” She said smiling as Kagome got up and walked outside. Inuyasha following her. “Be back soon he won’t like you gone long.” She yelled as they ran out the door. Kagome and Inuyasha had jumped into the well and came out the other side without saying a word.

“Will you put them here for me?” Kagome said pointing to the left of the sacred tree as she sat on a bench right by the place. He nodded as he began digging a grave. Kagome decided to go inside and pack Sota some clothes while Inuyasha did that.

“Don’t be long.” He yelled to her as she entered her house. As soon as Kagome got in the house she looked at the kitchen. It had been all cleaned up and everything, but she couldn’t stay there long so she ran up to her brother’s room. She saw his backpack and dumped all his schoolbooks out and started packing clothes for him.

“He should be ok for a while but I still have to hurry on this.” She mumbled to herself as she got done packing. She looked out the window to see Inuyasha still digging so she decided to look around for some pictures of her father and of some clues of the man who killed them. “I know I meet that man when we went camping. And I know I‘ve meet him somewhere else.” She said as she found some old picture albums in the top of her mom’s closet, in fact 3 old albums. She looked through the first one; it was pictures of the three of them. Her mom, her dad, and many ages of Kagome. From a baby up to when she was six or seven years old. Somewhere towards the end of the album was a picture of Sota coming home from the hospitals, a ton of them. She picked another photo album opening it. She found pictures of her dad and her when she was around 9 years old. Then another one of all of them. Sota a little over a year old, Kagome 9 years old and their Jii-chan and their parents. They were behind a mini van, a van looking to be full of camping trip stuff.

“It.. It was my birthday?” She said Shockley as she looked on the date that was on the back of the picture. She kept looking through the other album but it was only of Sota and their mother, and every now in then their grandfather. Finally she got to the last one, which was of her and her mom, her grandfather and brother when she was around 13 years old. “Why doesn’t she have any pictures of me between ages?” She thought to herself as she looked through them again. When she got to the last page a key fell out of it. She picked it up and went to a room in the very back of the hallway. “I wonder.” She said putting the key in the door.

“Kagome.” Inuyasha said as he came in the doorway. He looked around then waited a minute but Kagome was to busy on realizing that the key fit to even hear him. She hesitated before even trying to unlock it. Then she did and the door unlocked.

“It fit..... Finally.” She said as she began to open the door. Inuyasha had heard her say ‘Finally’ so he thought he would go upstairs to see what was going on with her cause she wasn’t coming down. “AHHH!!!” Kagome said as she opened the door and fell backwards screaming.

“Kagome!” Inuyasha came running up the stairs with his sword in his hands. When he got up to the top of the stairs and looked in the room that Kagome had opened he had found.........
end of chapter