InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge Comes Full Cirlce ❯ Surprise Surprise ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Man I had to cancel then bring it back T_T I messed up on it a bit. Oh well didn’t change much but some spelling ^_^ HEHE.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha......but I do own Kouga. *snuggles up to Kouga while getting glares from lawyers* FINE I DON’T OWN HIM but a girl can wish ^_^.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kagome!” Inuyasha came running up the stairs with his sword in his hands. When he got up to the top of the stairs and looked in the room that Kagome had opened he had found that it was her cat, Buyo.

“Buyo.” Kagome said getting up as Buyo came over and rubbed on her legs.

“Damn neko.” Inuyasha said putting away is sword. “What are you doing screaming like that!” Inuyasha yelled at her.

“Well exccuse me. I’m sorry if I didn’t realize that he was still alive.” Kagome said fighting with Inuyasha.

“Feh, my job is done, wanna say good bye before I cover them up.” He said going down the stairs. Kagome just nodded with tears in her eyes as she walked off after him after shutting and locking the door she opened. ‘Pour Kagome.’ He thought as they reached the sacred tree. Kagome kneeled down beside the two holes, which held her mother on the right, which was closest to the tree, and her grandfather on the left. She said her goodbyes then helped Inuyasha cover them up, though she didn’t have to. When they got done covering them up Kagome put a barrier around it to keep everyone but people with high spiritual energies and that guy if he ever came back.

“I’ll be back.” She said as she ran back in the house. She picked up Sota’s bag and put the key in Sota‘s bag. She would put it in her bag when she got back to the federal era. She went back in her mom’s room and put up the photo albums but took out that picture of everyone by the van. “I’ll keep this one.” She put it in her back pocket walking downstairs. “I’ll come back and look for more stuff. When I can that is.” She said, as she looked back onto the house then left to meet Inuyasha at the door of the well. Inuyasha and her jumped though and meet their friends on the other side. Sango and Sota had been talking for a little while outside in the field laying on Kirara.

“Kagome you’re back.” Sota said running up to her hugging her. She just smiled at him then looked at Sango smiling at her.

“Did you have fun with Sango?” Kagome said as she gave him his bag. “Go put it by mine in the hut ok.“ He nodded as he went to change from that old Kimono he was wearing. Kagome laughed as she sat down by Sango.

“He reminds me a lot of Kohaku.” Sango said as Kagome looked at her. Kagome had lost everyone but Sota. Sango had lost everybody, not to mention her brother Kohaku was being controlled by Naraku at that.

“We will get him back Sango.” Kagome said after a long pause. Sota came back shortly after that with his normal clothes on. After that they sat down and talked for a while. Sota was sitting there with a smile on his face but Kagome could see right through him. He was still sad over what he had seen, but who wouldn’t be. She was surprised he could even pretend to be cheerful, but he was trying to be strong for his sister.

“Kagome I wanna go with you, please.” He told Kagome after she told him that he would have to stay with Keade when she went to battle Naraku. “Come on sis, I don't wanna stay here I wanna go with you. Sango even said she was going to get me a neko just like Kirara. She can turn into a big neko with fire.” He wanted to go with his sister so bad but he still knew that it was putting him in danger.

“Sango?” Kagome said as the two best friends looked at each other. Kagome knew Sango was up to something. The two of them just laughed. “Ok Sota I’ll think about it ok. If you get a fire neko then maybe you can come.” Kagome said smiling at the way her brother jumped up and down. She liked it when he wasn’t pretending to be happy just for her sake.

“Thanks sis.” He said hugging her. “Can I go play with Kirara?” He asked the two girls. They both nodded as Kirara was in her fire neko stage and the two of them ran off but still close enough that anyone could get to them if they were in trouble.

“I don’t know. I’m still going to be worried about him.” Kagome said removing her fake smile from her face. “I wonder about Sesshomaru or Kouga.”

“Sesshomaru?” Sango asked wondering why the hell she asked about him. He hated mortals.

“Yeah he has Rin that he protects, plus him and me get along pretty good.” She said wondering about that. Though he would only to that if Rin had came to know him as a friend.

“And Kouga likes you but I’m not sure if he will protect Sota more than he is protecting you.” Sango said as they both sighed. “Though it is worth a try. Just don’t know what Inuyasha is going to think about it.”

“As long as Sota is safe it doesn’t matter.” Kagome said watching Sota know riding in the air on Kirara.

“Weee!” Sota said as he came back down and got off of Kirara. “That was so fun!”

“Kagome!” Shippo said running and jumping in her lap. “Inuyasha said you were back.”

“Yes Shippo I’m back.” She said laughing as her brothers worried expression. “Shippo you’ve meet my brother. Why don’t you show him some of her tricks or something?” Kagome said trying to get the two of them friends.

“Sure.” He said dragging him away a bit. Kirara followed.. Inuyasha came up not too much later with his hair looking like he took a hair dryer to it wildly, Miroku beside him panting. The two girls laughed as they came up and plopped down next them.

“You need to fix your hair.” Kagome was getting a kick out of this. Inuyasha glared before starting a conversation.

“He seems to be getting along with us ok.” Miroku cut in before Inuyasha said anything.

“Yeah he does.” Kagome said watching as Shippo showed him his big top spinner, then his multiply trick. There was a pause as the 4 of them watched Sota and Shippo play around.

“Naraku!” Inuyasha said sniffing the air as a gust of wind came. Kagome ran over to her brother with a bow in her hands thinking that Naraku had come to attack them with everyone else in a fighting stance.

“Yo.” Kagura said landing. Everyone went from his or her stance to a relaxed position. Though Sota was still uptight.

“Don’t scare us like that.” Sango said putting her weapon back down as everyone did the same. Kagome, Shippo, and Sota went over to the group and sat down, Sota as close to Kagome as possible.

“Sorry but I have some news about Naraku.” Kagura said sitting down with them. They have all became to like each other since Kagura had been giving them information about Naraku only if she knew he wasn’t watching. They all could trust her though Inuyasha was still on the top of his toes the whole time.

“Like what?” Miroku said noticing Kagura eyeing Sota.

“He told me to lead ya’ll to a field in the west region.” She said watching Miroku as his gears turned in his head. “He is planning something but I don’t know what.”

“I see.” Sango said.

“Who is the new kid?” She finally asked having the curiousness of the wind.

“This is my brother Sota.” Kagome said nicely. Kagura smiled, she had a real soft spot for kids. Though everyone knew this sort of stuff but Naraku.

“Well thanks for the info Kagura we should get there soon. Just lead the way.” Inuyasha said wanting to get there as soon as possible.

“Wait Inuyasha ya’ll go ahead I will catch up with you ok.” She asked knowing it would be the west region so she was going to go ahead and ask Sesshomaru since she knew he wouldn’t kill her. “I’m going to take Sota and put him somewhere-safe ok.”

“Feh I guess.” He said not surprisingly. “Sango go with them.” He was going to make sure she was safe cause she was going to do anything to protect he brother.

“Yes.” She nodded as they all took their own ways. Inuyasha, Shippo, and Miroku following Kagura, and Sango, Kagome, and Sota going off in another direction towards the west. It wasn’t too long until they found Sesshomaru. He was sitting on a rock holding a sleeping Rin. Ah and Un was sleeping themselves and Jaken was who cares! Kagome jumped down off of Kirara landing perfectly on the ground while Sango stayed in the air with Sota. Sesshomaru looked at her with his emotionless face as she got closer to him.

“Sesshomaru-sama.” She said bowing her head slightly then raising it. “I came to ask you a favor.”

“A favor.” He repeated. Kagome nodded then told him the story of what happened while not trying to cry when it came to the part about her family dieing and her brother almost dieing. He stayed his regular emotionless face through the whole thing.

“And I wanted to know if you could keep my brother safe while you are protecting Rin.” She asked him.

“You brother would be the boy on the cat.” He asked not taking his eyes off her. He turned his head closing his eyes for a while then looked back at her. Rin had started to wake up while this was happening.

“Kagome-san.” She said as Sesshomaru let her down and she ran up to her hugging her. “What are you doing here?” Kagome picked her up hugging the little girl smiling. She had meant a lot to Rin, cause she was always watching out after her while Sesshomaru was fighting.

“Well.” Kagome said poking the girl’s nose. “I came to see if Sesshomaru-sama would watch my brother for me and I would like you to help also.” Rin was excited now. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes inside his head. He already planned on saying ‘yes’ but now he clearly had no choice in the matter.

“Can he stay Sesshomaru-sama? Please!” She begged as Kagome put her down and she was now tugging on his big fluffy tail. Rin had keep on and on while looking at Sesshomaru’s eyes.

“I will.” He said out of no where. Kagome nodded then looked at Sango to tell her to come down. Sota was holding onto Sango while staring at Sesshomaru, he was scared but he knew if his neechan could trust him, he could. Though he didn’t know about that makeup all over his face.

“Thank you Sesshomaru-sama.” She said waving for Sota to come over there. Sango had to push him over there to make him move. Kagome laughed at this, she knew he had always been the scared one in the family.

“Sesshomaru-sama.” Sango said nodding her head to him. He just stood there. He couldn’t believe he was letting humans in his pretence, he was getting softer since he had Rin there. Though Kagome was different she was stronger than a normal human and trained under him for a while. If Inuyasha ever knew this information he probably kill the both of them, or try. That is tell Kagome brought out the special weapon on him.

“Sota listen to me.” Kagome said bending down to his level. “ I need you to stay here with this man for a while. I have to take care of something.” He nodded though he didn‘t know about this guy. Kagome stood up with a big smile on her face as Rin took him over to the sleeping dragon.

“He will be fine.” Sesshomaru said surprising the two girls. Kagome nodded. Then he turned to look at Kagome. “Tell me why is my brother here.” He asked. They weren’t too far from the field that they were going to meet Naraku at.

“We are battling, that’s why I asked you to watch him.” She said as he nodded. “If I’m not back by tonight I’ll be back tomorrow.” Kagome smiled as the two of them got on Kirara and went towards where Inuyasha was.

“You like melon.” She asked handing him a piece. He took it, and then the two children ate together. Sesshomaru looked at them, he was smiling on the inside at how cute they were but on the outside he was still his old emotionless self.

“Let’s go to the castle Rin.” Sesshomaru said noticing the dragon was awake. It stood up with Rin climbing on it.

“Hai Sesshomaru-sama.” She said as soon as she got on Ah and Un. “Here.” She held her hand out for Sota to get on. He took her hand as they all flew off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha, Miroku, and Shippo were walking through some trees on the west region. Inuyasha smelled Kagura and keep walking straight to where she was. “Inuyasha.” Kagome said as they landed.

“So where’s Sota?” Miroku asked.

“He’s fine; I left him with Sesshomaru.” Kagome said as the two girls got off of Kirara and she turned into a little kitty and jumped on Sango’s shoulders. Inuyasha growled at the thought of his brother, but they all started to walk out into the field that Kagura was standing in.

“So there you are.” Inuyasha said smirking. Kagura and Naraku knew Kagura was no match for Inuyasha now that he had mastered his sword or so they all thought. None of them thought there was another technique but there may not be, who knows with the old Totosai going around.

“I see you got here in one peace.” Naraku said appearing in front of Kagura. He was sitting down in his baboon costume.

“Come on Naraku why do you want us here?” Miroku asked knowing there was a reason for him to do this since he usually tried his best to keep away from them. Naraku chuckled.

“Cause I needed to talk to Kagome.” He said still laughing a little bit.

“And I would let ya’ll talk alone why?!” Inuyasha said drawing his sword. Kagome knew that Naraku had something important to talk to her about, but what was it? What would Naraku know about her? Kagome didn’t need his permission, she just began to walk towards him but having an arrow in her bow the whole time. She didn’t trust Naraku, but she did Kagura.

“What is it?” She said standing about 100 ft. from where he stood. He removed his hood from his face letting his hair fall down. Kagome saw the biggest, most familiar smirk on his face.

“Do you even know who you are?” He asked as she had a shocked expression on her face. “You don’t even know anything about your past.” He said as he took a sword out from his side. Kagome expression just went from ‘what do you want I hate you’ to ‘DIE BASTARD!’ Inuyasha and the others noticed this and wondered what was going on tell Inuyasha smelt blood on his sword. Kagome’s mother’s blood at that.

“IT WAS YOU!!!” She yelled at him bring her arrow aiming it right at him.

“I wouldn’t do that.” He said closing his eyes holding his hand out.

“And why not?” She said in a ‘don’t tell me what to do’ kind of voice.

“Cause I got your memories.” He said popping his eyes open and dropping his hand. What the hell did he mean by this? She had her memories all but…….. the camping trip.

“You were the one who killed my father and took me.” She said with anger coming from her throat. Everyone else was lost by now. They were having their own conversation and no one knew what they were talking about. Kagura only knew some but was lost about this camping thing.

“Maybe.” He chuckled looking at the face Kagome held. She was disgusted and didn‘t know how in the world she was going to get him to talk in the first place. But she knew he held all the answers and she wanted them! “You want to know what went on those years.”

“Of course!” She spatted at him. He had a big evil smile on his face. Then he took that same sword he attacked her whole family with and attacked her with it. Kagome shot the arrow at him as he dodged it then came back. Inuyasha came up and blocked it for her. “Inuyasha?” She said laying on the floor from him knocking her over.

“Naraku I will kill you!!!” Inuyasha said as he pushed Naraku back with the Tetsusaiga. Naraku backed up then went after Kagome again. Kagome took another arrow and hit him in his shoulder knocking him backwards. Naraku jumped towards Kagura. “Die!!!” Inuyasha said fixing to send the wind scar his way.

“Inuyasha sit boy.” Kagome yelled out surprising Inuyasha as he fell to the ground. She took another arrow out and Naraku did not move from where he was. They both looked at each other for a while. Kagura looked at them like ‘What the fuck.’ She knew she could get some answers from him somehow. Kagome just looked at him like he had killed the whole world and she was the only one there. But he almost did. She only had Sota and the few friends she had in the feudal era left.

“Kagome. If you want answers meet me at my castle but without Inuyasha or the two humans.” With that him and Kagura were off. Kagome fell to her knees at that. Inuyasha finally got up from his position from the floor and went over to her along with the other two walking over there.

“Kagome what is going on!? Why didn’t you let me kill him?!” Inuyasha said in a loud voice but not yelling. Inuyasha sat down beside her and put his hand on her back. With that she just buried her face in his kimono as she began crying her eyes out. “Kagome?” He was concerned about her now. She had never acted like this. She always wanted Naraku dead. What was going on with her? Everyone was wondering, even herself. She couldn’t remember anything after Naraku had kidnapped her. Only when she was 13 years old walking home. She couldn’t forget her mother’s face on how happy she was when Kagome got home.

“We can’t kill him just yet.” She made out from crying. She quit crying and turned her head sideways still laying it on Inuyasha’s chest as he held her in his arms. “He knows more about me than I do and I need to know.” Inuyasha couldn’t understand and he knew neither did she but still, he was not going to let her go to his castle without him or any protection.

“Kagome.” Sango said watching Kagome stand up. The two best friends hugged for a long time. “Wanna go get Sota tomorrow?” Sango asked. Kagome looked at her then nodded. She just wanted to rest and she knew Sota was safe with Sesshomaru. She would go get him tomorrow. Inuyasha carried her back to the hut and laid her down so she could go to sleep.

“Good night.” He said sitting beside the already asleep Kagome as he ran his claws through her hair. Sango and Shippo had fallen asleep, Kirara resting beside them. Miroku was trying to sleep.

Kagome woke up the next morning trying not to wake anyone else. It wasn’t even morning the sun hadn’t even rose in the sky. Kagome walked outside looking at the stars half faded in the sky. She looked back on the hut for a minute. “I’m sorry.” She said to herself as she walked away.

Inuyasha didn’t wake up to later than morning, but when he did and didn’t find Kagome there you beat everyone else was up within 2 seconds. “What is it Inuyasha?” Shippo asked rubbing his eyes looking at the panicking Inuyasha.

“Kagome! she’s gone!” Inuyasha yelled running around. “I’m going to get her, you coming then come on!” He ran out with everyone following him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“You have always been a curious little girl.” Naraku said watching Kagome come in though his castle door with a bow and arrow in her hands. He was behind a see through door on his castle so he could see her but she only saw a shadow. But he could see that she had a face on her that could but the devil down in the 7 pits of hell.

“Shut up!” She yelled at him pointing the bow at the shadow she saw. “Now tell me what you know!”

“In time.” He said. Kagome looked around. She could tell she was surrounded but she knew Naraku wanted something out of her, she wasn’t going to die by his hands. Not just yet anyways. He didn’t want her to. He liked seeing his preys suffer.

“Ok I’ll give your memory back but in return you have to promise you will serve me” He said coming out of hiding with the most sickening smirk on his face. Kagome could see his true nature now. What he really looked like, if that was his real body. She noticed his black hair swaying in the wind as he walked and his muscular body. But she also noticed that he had a hole in his shoulder still from her arrow. He came closer and closer to her.

“Never again!” She yelled. He was ok with this cause she didn’t have anyone there and he knew it. He couldn’t since anyone around. He put his hand on her forehead and then Kagome fell to her knees dropping her bow. He kept his hand on her forehead letting in 4 years of memories while she looked as if she just saw a ghost. He had that same smirk on his face, he was going to let her go this time only to keep on torturing her over and over again. He still had something of hers. It wasn’t her memories, but Kagome would want it for sure.

“KAGOME!” A voice came from the entrance of the castle. Naraku was done giving her back her memories by now so he was able to look up to see…..