InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge Comes Full Cirlce ❯ Nightmare of all Nightmares Part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclamier: I don't own Inuyasha *sniffs* thats so sad!!

Chapter 3:

"KAGOME!" A voice came from the entrance of the castle. Naraku was done giving her back her memories by now so he was able to look up to see a tall skinny dude. He had brown hair and what clothes he did wear was a brown fuzzy color. He also had a long brown tail.

"Wolf?" Naraku said looking at him like an enemy, which he was. Kagome began to fall to the ground but Kouga swooped down and caught her jumping back from Naraku.

"Kagome!" Ayame said running up to Kouga. Kouga handed Kagome to her as he turned his attention to Naraku who was just standing there. "What did you do to her?" Ayame said looking down at the sleeping girl.

"I just opened her mind." Naraku chuckled Kouga growled telling Ayame to get Kagome out of there. "Doesn’t matter to me… she will come back soon enough." Naraku turned his back to him. Kouga attacked him only for Naraku to turn around pulling is sword out as he did so, luckily Kouga turned away and dodged it. "I’ll see you later." He said disappearing along with his castle soon after.

"Damn another phantom castle." Kouga yelled running out catching up with Ayame. "How is she?" Kouga said checking up on Kagome.

"She is fine for now but who knows what happened in there. I’m taking her to the den; you go get Sango and them." She said running off towards their home. Kouga growled at the thought of Inuyasha but went ahead and got them.

"Inutrasha!" Kouga yelled sliding in front of him.

"Get out of my fleabag!" Inuyasha growled as they halted. "Kagome’s gon.…" he started only to be interrupted by Kouga. He was able to tell the gang about where she was but he was going to tell them all the other stuff when they got at his place.

"Ayame-chan" Sango said coming the cave den like place.

"Sango-chan." She said as they hugged each other. "She’s not doing to well." They all went over to the bed that she laid her on to see her. Inuyasha getting there before anyone else, but who expected anything different.

"Kagome." He said as he got to her pushing her bangs out of her face. She was tossing and turning, with sweat dripping off of her. She was burning up to the touch so she had a rag on her head trying to cool her down. Ayame took it off and dipped in some ice cold water then replaced it back on her forehead. Inuyasha sat right beside her as Kouga sat down telling them about how he met up with them, Kagome still tossing and turning through the whole thing. They couldn’t imagine what was going on in that mind of hers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DAD!!!" Kagome screamed as he fell to the ground. She screamed even louder when she saw a man in all black holding a blade. A blade, which had killed her father.

"So you’re the young miko?" He said as he picked up Kagome by her chin.

"Mi-Ko?" She got out as he expected her.

"Guess you will do." Was all he said before he hit her in the stomach. Suddenly everything went dark, but she could still hear someone laughing right before she passed out for good.

"AHH!" Kagome yelled popping up in the bed that she had been sleeping in. She had a sore stomach so she winced a bit, but she was hoping that all that stuff she saw that night was just a bad nightmare.

"You’re up?" The man in black said leaning against the wall right next to her.

"Wh-Who are y-you?" Kagome said looking at him with fear all in her eyes. The man smirked as he went over to the frightened girl.

"Your worst nightmare." He said with an evil laugh, Kagome still having that same look on her face. She finally widen her eyes remembering her wish to be nightmare.

"DAD!" She yelled looking around the dark room. "Where is he?!"

"Forget about him, he’s dead." He told her loving the way she looked at him. She had tears coming down her cheek with fear and anger in her eyes. "You will stay here, forget everyone!"

"NOOOO!!" She yelled trying to slap him shutting her eyes at the same time. He caught her hand then slapped her making Kagome land flat on the bed. She looked back at him with her hand on her face covering the spot where he had just hit her.

"Rest, You will start your training tomorrow." He said walking out the door shutting and locking it. Kagome just sat there with her hand on her face letting the tears run down it. She couldn’t get that voice out of her head. ‘You will start your training tomorrow.’ This repeated over and over again as she laid down on the bed, soon falling asleep.

Kagome woke up later that night looking around. She didn't notice what the place looked like earlier. It was a little spaced place, reminding her of a dudgeon like place. Though it was an even tighter space with the bed in one corner, a window right above the bed with bars all over it. Close to the bed there was a door with a sliding spot at the bottom. Right by that there was a plate of food, that Kagome refused to eat it.

"So you ready?" The same voice said to Kagome looking through the bars in the top of the door. Kagome looked at the man that was hiding behind those bars seeming to be like a window that Kagome could not even reach. Kagome wasn't afraid now; she was looking at him with pure hatred. He loved this site, and she knew it. She just had to find away to make herself to calm down.

"Hai." She said lowering her head as he opened the door. "Can I at least know the name of the person that I'm staying with?" She said turning her head to the side so she didn’t have to look at him.

"Names Naraku." He said with a slight smile.

`Naraku.' She thought. He walked out Kagome following him. `What is going on?'

"Here you go." He said as they walked down the hall into a room. "Tsukiya, watch her." As soon as he finished his sentence a strange person appeared behind him.

"Yes my lord." He said watching Naraku leave and shutting the door. Tsukiya was an assistant of Naraku‘s; he had black long hair with blood red eyes. He had a sword on his side as he wore all black also.

"And what am I suppose to do with this stuff?" Kagome said poking the training stuff there. Naraku then came back with a sword and sat there in the middle of them room putting the sword in front of himself.

"Pick it up." He commanded. She did as she was told, even though the sword was way to heavy for her. "Now raise it 100 times." Kagome's eyes almost popped out of her head. She could barely pick it up much less pick it up 100 times. She did it though. Naraku had her training the whole entire day though that took just about all day, breaks every now and then for water and food which she didn’t eat. It was night time now and she was panting really hard as she sat on the floor in her prison cell. She was so hungry, but she wasn't going to eat the devil's food.

"Guess this is how one lives in hell?" She said as she crawled into her so called bed and fell asleep. She didn't sleep a lot that night, one for being so hungry, and the other cause she was having nightmares about her father and about her mother and her new baby brother. She couldn't help but wonder if she was ever going to see them again, and what her dad was going to tell her right before he died. She just had to figure it out.

Three days had past and Kagome had still not eaten a bite. "Die!" She yelled taking her sword and attacking a statue. She had become weak now and Naraku didn't like this. He took his sword out and attacked her, but not with full force in fact not hard at all. Kagome was able to block it but she was on the ground in no time.

"You’re getting weaker." He yelled at her. She just pushed him off of her.

"I'm trying." She yelled back. She didn't look so good, she was very pale.

"Whatever give me 15 push-ups." He said. Kagome got down and did 5 push ups before passing out. "Baka girl." Naraku picked the girl up and walked back to her room with her. He made Tsukiya go get her some food and water, he was gong to make her eat it! Kagome woke up slowly around an hour later.

"Eat!" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth when she woke up. She looked at him like he was crazy; she wasn’t going to eat that stuff. Naraku bent down to her level. "We can do this the hard way or the easy. As soon as you get stronger you will get a bigger room, but only once you have done that."

"Fine." Kagome said looking at the soup that Tsukiya had made for her. "But first do you know what my father was going to tell me?" He thought about if he should tell her now or later.

"I’ll tell one day." He said watching her eat the soup. She got up after eating and Naraku began training her some more. Kagome he was being way hard on her for her only to be a 9-year-old at that, but Naraku didn’t care on that part. He knew that she wasn’t completely all human so this wouldn’t matter. She was a very important person to him at that. If she wasn’t on his side that mean trouble for him, and he could lose this battle. So she was going to pick.....life or death, him or justice, right or wrong.

Right at this moment they were finished and Kagome was drinking some water. "Now will you tell me?" She asked glaring at him. He went over to the door and stopped there.

"I am going to wait until you know what I am talking about but I‘ll tell you this one thing. You are not human. That is all you need to know. I will tell you everything sometime when you are older." He finished with a slam of the door. Kagome cleaned up and Tuskiya took her to her room. She laid down on her bed half asleep trying to figure out what he meant and why didn‘t he tell her everything. Or did she want to know everything.

It has been a little over a week since Kagome was kidnapped by this Naraku person and she still hadn’t gotten a new room. Nor had she had a bath beside for water being porn over her. She had rags on from working in them and not changing. "That’s good." He said as Kagome made the bulls eyes on the target with a bow and arrow for the 2nd time. "Now come." He said walking out of the room they had been training in.

"What now?" She asked annoyed. She had been so angry whenever she was around him. She could never forgive him for what he had done to her and her father. And never would.

"You’ll see." He said as they went up stairs. Kagome covered her eyes as he opened a door. The room they were in was lighted with candles, but this room was with real lights so it was brighter than she was use to. Naraku went down the hall and to the right. He entered the 5th door to his right from there. "Here is where you will be staying from now on."

Kagome walked into the room. It had dark purple walls with black carpet and black decorations. ‘Black still’ she thought as she looked around the small bedroom. It was bigger than her other one, but it was still small. The bed spread was a dark purple color with black pillows all on the bed. It had a small radio in a corner by the bed. She looked in a door to back of the room; it was a small room with a shower and toilet. "Finally." She said to herself. Behind her there was another door that she looked in. There were black mini skirts, black shirts, black dresses, and black fighting outfits. "I can see its safe to say your favorite color is black,"

"And soon so will yours." He said smiling like an idiot on the inside. She sighed. "It is small but your rooms will increase as your power does." He closed the door locking it from the outside leaving her alone in the room. Kagome sighed again as she went to take a bath. She ran the water while she went to look around for towels, finding it in a drawer next to the tub. There were three drawers. One with towels, another with wash clothes, and the last with soap and stuff.

"Thank god." She said as she cut the water off then stripping out of the rags that she was in. "Ahhhh this feels good." She said to herself as she got in the hot watered tub. Meanwhile upstairs, Naraku and Tsukiya were having their own little talk.

"She has gotten stronger from this past week." Tsukiya said as he took a sip of some coffee he had made for him and Naraku.

"Yes but there is still more training to go, and she will have to work harder." Naraku said setting his coffee down. "But it depends on how hard she works to how hard I push her." He had the most evil smile on his face as he grinned from ear to ear.

"You’re absolutely right there Naraku-sama." Tsukiya said noticing they had been talking about this subject for over an hour now. He decided to go check up on Kagome and take her dinner.

Kagome was done taking her bath and everything and was laying down on her bed staring at the ceiling as the radio played yeah by usher. She was wearing a black skirt and a black shirt, which was all she could wear besides a dress. She had been thinking about her father, and her mother. She was wondering how she was doing, and if she knew why they were late from getting back. Of course she did, her mother was not stupid. She found out stuff before Kagome did. Then there was a knock on her door. "Come in." Kagome said not moving from her spot.

"Kagome dinner is ready. Do you want to eat down the hall with Naraku-sama or here?" He asked knowing the answer but still being polite about it.

"Why would I want to eat with you filthy people?" She spatted at him as she looked at him with anger in her eyes. She had not once had peace with them since she was there. She was always angry when him or Naraku was in the room. It just came natural to her, like it came natural to fight Naraku with all her might. Kagome went back to her original position as Tsukiya brought in some soup and water than left, locking the door behind him.

"This is so a waste of my time." She said while she put her hands behind her head and crossed her legs still staring at the ceiling. She rolled over using her hands as some kind of pillow, though she had plenty, and went to sleep.

The next morning she had already gotten dressed and everything before Naraku came to get, wearing one of the black fighting outfits. They went down the hall into a pretty good-sized room. There was weights, training gear, exercise stuff, targets, arrows, guns, bows, and a big matt on the floor to top everything off.

"Now what?" She asked as she played around with the weights. There was a lot of stuff that she had never seen before, but she was just a little girl and there was a lot she hadn’t seen.

"New training." He said as he gave her a bow. They trained all day not stopping for much, just lunch and a few water breaks. "You’re too slow." He said as she blocked one of his ’you can do whatever’ attacks. She sat there panting, glaring at her opponent. ’I will get stronger’ she thought as they started sparring again. It went weeks like that even months. She got stronger and faster, but not to Naraku. It had been a solid year now that Naraku had kidnapped her.

"You’re a lot better." Tsukiya said. Naraku had been missing this whole week so Tsukiya was training her. "Now lets see how you do against Azuma."

"Azuma?" She asked wondering who that was.

"Come on in…Azuma." He said. Kagome looked over to the door watching it open. Kagome put her sword in its sheath as she watched the tall man come in and stand next to Tsukiya. He had dark black hair that went to his shoulders. He was well built and very toned in his skin. He had beautiful brown eyes and the way he’s eyes shone, it was nothing like the other two. His eyes showed kindness and compassion, sympathy and sadness. He seemed to be pretty young also, around 14 or 15 years old.

"Good day Kagome-san." He said bowing his head slightly.

‘He had manners also.’ She thought. "Yes good day." She said doing the same. Tsukiya went over to a wall that had a bunch of swords on it, got one of them, and threw it over to him. He caught it and took it out of its sheath. "Good choice." He said with a smirk. He closed the sword and attached it to his side.

"Let’s see how much you have improved over the year." Tsukiya said as he sat down in a window seal. Azuma took his sword out of its sheath, as did Kagome, then the battle began. Tsukiya closed his eyes, hearing the swords clash as they hit. The battle lasted about half an hour and ended with Kagome collapsing from exhalation.

"She’s ready." Azuma said picking up the unconscious girl. "I’ll take her to her room." With that he walked out of the room. Kagome wiggled as she slowly woke up to find she was in a bed, sitting up to find she got a bigger room now. It looked just like her old one just bigger, and also a bigger radio. ‘Finally.’ She thought as she got up. She walked over to the TV in her room. ‘Yah a little television once in a while.’ She turned it on to find ‘Fruits Baskets’ to come on.

"Hi." Someone said making Kagome jump. She looked over to see Azuma coming in through the door. "I see you’re not as good in your sensing." He said with a little laugh. Kagome smiled for the first time that she had been there.

"Yeah." She said as she took the remote from on top of the TV and sat on her bed.

"Want any breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure." She said not moving.

"Ok then, you coming?" He asked smiling. She was used to Tsukiya brining her something. She smiled, turning the TV off and then followed him. "So how old are you?" He asked as he got a pan out.

"I turned 10 two days ago." She said sitting down at the table. The kitchen had white walls with black tile on the floor. It had purple decorations up.
’Color would be a major change to this place.’ She thought to herself as she watched Azuma put 2 eggs in the pan.

"Omelets ok with you?" He asked. She nodded as she got up and went to watch him. He looked in the fridge and took out 3 different containers. One held shredded cheese, another one chopped up ham, and the last one held chopped up sausage. He put the omelets on two plates when they were done and the two of them sat down to eat.

"It’s good." Kagome said eating the omelet.

"Thank you." He replied.

"I need to go get ready." She said finishing her omelet. She went back to her room and looked in her closet. There were more clothes to choose from but still on black. She got one of the fighting outfits and changed from the one she was in. Tsukiya came not to long after, and they went to the training room. Azuma and him worked Kagome on sharpening her senses more than fighting that day.

Around three months later, Kagome was in a stadium like place with bar doors around the walls that had lines the size of huge doors around them. "This seems weird." Kagome said as she looked behind her and the door she came in closed. She could hear Naraku chuckling right behind it did.

Azuma and Tsukiya were in like a controlling room. Azuma had a worried look as he watched what was going on from a screen; Tsukiya on the other hand was controlling the gates and had an emotionless face through the whole thing.

"This should be fun to watch." Naraku said with one of his sickly smile on his face as he went into hiding.

"Wha-What is going on?" Kagome said sensing something to her right. She looked over there as she gripped a hold of her sword. She saw a pair of red eyes in the darkness as the gate rose all the way. Her eyes widen and she started breathing hard as she saw its foot come out of the shadows.