InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Roadtrip To Nowhere! ❯ Meet Naraku ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Sleepover
 
 
“Kagome, when are they all going to be here?” Kikyo asked, painting her fingernails a light pink.
 
 
“Miroku said that Shippo and him were going to be late…” Kagome answered, laying out some chips and dip. “Inu-Yasha, Sango and Sesshomaru should be here soon. Koga and Ayame too.”
 
“Miroku's cousins going with us?” Kikyo asked monotonous.
 
“Yea. Miroku's mom said that if Shippo wasn't going, then Miroku wasn't either. And its not a party with out the lecher.”
 
“Do you know what's in the duffle bag?” Kikyo grinned a bit. Kagome smiled excitedly and sat by her.
 
“What?”
 
Kikyo whispered it in her ear.
 
“Ew no way…”
 
Kikyo nodded and went back to her nails.
 
“Nasty pervert…”
 
+DING DONG+
 
Kagome ran down her stairs.
 
+DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG+
 
Kagome opened the door. “Shut up I'm here!”
 
“KAGGY!” Sesshomaru gave her a big bear hug.
 
“Hi Sesshy…”
 
“I missed you so much! Inu-Yasha was being mean and wouldn't let me watch Ahsay-Uni because he was watching football!”
 
Inu-Yasha froze.
 
That's a lie Sesshomaru! You know I was in the hospital because you stabbed me!” Inu-Yasha yelled. Kagome fumed.
 
“You said you got a concussion…”
 
“Uh…”
 
“Hey Kagome!” Sango hugged her. Inu-Yasha mentally thanked his sister for saving him.
 
“Hi Sango! Did you see last nights episode of Legna ND?”
 
“Yea! When Iratawahi (I-rah-tah-wa-he) turned into that other dude with the blond hair?”
 
“Yea and then he and Ekusiad (Ecu-see-add) had to battle each other in the back of that car!”
 
(OMG I just realized that Dark's name backward is Krad! That's why Krad's name is Krad! I thought it would be Light or something. HAHA! WOOT Im too smart!~ Emiko)
 
“What's with you guys and weird foreign TV shows? Sesshomaru's the same…” The girls ignored him. “You got any food?” Inu-Yasha asked sniffing around. “I smell ramen…”
 
“Its upstairs…” Kagome answered. Inu-Yasha ran upstairs and Sesshomaru and Sango.
 
+DING DONG DING DONG+
 
Kagome opened the door to see Koga. “Hey Koga!”
 
“Hello.” He walked in suavely and winked.
 
“Uh…right. Where's Ayame?” She asked.
 
“I wish I could rearrange the alphabet and put U and I together.”
 
Kagome stared dumbstruck. “Uh that's not”—
 
“Dang it! I didn't mean that! Did it hurt when you fell down from heaven? URRG! I didn't mean that either! I meant, you must be tired cuz you've been running through my mind all day…DANG IT!” Koga walked out of the house with his head hung down and closed the door. Then he knocked again.
 
“U-what-ok…hi Koga.”
 
“Hey…Ayame has the flu and wont be going with us anymore.” He said. “Where's everybody else?”
 
“They went upstairs.”
 
“Oh ok.” He went upstairs and Kagome prepared more snacks.
 
__________________________________________________________ _________________
 
 
“So what's the plan?” Inu-Yasha asked, laying on Kagome's bed. Everyone else (expect for Sesshomaru who was on Kikyo's bed) sat on the floor chomping on popcorn.
 
“What do you mean?” Miroku asked.
 
“I mean what's the plan for tomorrow?”
 
“I say we go to the candy store and shop! And then we buy Spongebob (don't own) videos and watch them in the car!” Shippo said happily.
 
“Shut up nobody asked you!” Inu-Yasha yelled.
 
“But I”—
 
“NO, SHUT UP!”
 
“But…”
 
“SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! DAM U!” Inu-Yasha yelled walking out of the room to get more Pepsi (don't own).
 
“Ok.”
 
“I think shopping is a good idea. We should do that first.” Sango told Kagome who wrote it down on a list as number one.
 
“Nah, first we have to get gas.” Miroku said. Kagome erased shopping and put gas.
 
“No. We go shopping first and then we get gas so we start with a full tank.” Sesshomaru told them. Kagome erased gas and moved shopping to the top.
 
“First we have to go pick up the car.” Kikyo told them.
 
“Oh yea…” Miroku remembered.
 
“Then we go shopping, then gas.” Kikyo said.
 
“No, we have to pick up everybody first.”
 
“No we don't. We're all here spending the night.”
 
“Ayame's not here.”
 
“Ayame isn't going anymore. She got sick.”
 
“Oh poor thing…”
 
“Yea.”
 
“Whats she sick with?”
 
“American flu.”
 
“Stupid Americans and their stupid America-ness…” Sesshomaru muttered.
 
“Ok so what after that?”
 
“We buy ramen. And Pepsi. Lots of Pepsi.” Inu-Yasha said entering the room.
 
“Shut up Inu-Yasha! I want Rootbeer.”
 
“Why not diet Sprite?” Sango asked.
 
“EW diet taste funny.” Shippo said.
 
“Shut up Shippo nobody asked you!” Inu-Yasha yelled.
 
“WAAA! KAGOME!” Shippo whined.
 
“Inu-Yasha…SIT BOY!”
 
Inu-Yasha looked at her funny. “What the heck is that going to do?”
 
“I don't know…”
 
((Later…When they finally figure it out))
 
“Ok, so we get the car, go shopping, get gas, and leave to the airport. Then we go to America and start our Roadtrip from Seattle to LA, then we go to Disneyland. From there we drive to Portland and down to the ocean. From there we take a plane to Hiroshima and drive back to Tokyo.”
 
Everyone nodded.
 
“Hey Kagome, what's the point of this?” Shippo asked.
 
“Just for fun ^^.”
 
“This is going to take a while…” Koga realized. “I'm going to go home and pack some more stuff.”
 
“Oh crap! I forgot my duffle bag!” Miroku ran out the door and Kikyo shared a knowing glance with Kagome.
 
“I'll go get Kilala! I'll be right back Kagome!”
 
“I got some portable DVD players at home in my room! Can you bring them Sango?”
 
“Yea whatever.”
 
“Lets play Xbox360 (don't ownwell I do have one -grin-) while there gone.”
 
“Yea! I want to play DDR ULTRAMIX 3 (don't own but have ^^)!” Sesshomaru said overly happy.
 
“Fine. Xbox(don't own) games play on here too.”
 
__________________________________________________________ _________________
 
Sesshomaru panted and laid back onto the bed all sweaty and gross. “That was…amazing…” Kagome smiled and panted too.
 
“I know…you were great, I didn't think you had it in you Sesshy…that was really hard…and so fast…Jeez I'm surprised Inu-Yasha couldn't do it that way.”
 
“At least I'm not as tired as both of you!” Inu-Yasha yelled, staring at the DDR screen still listening to the song Sakura (that's a really hard and really fast song in the game. I memorized it tho! ^^. Bet you gutter minds out there thought I was talking about something else -smirks-).
 
“Well no duh Einstein. You were using the controller the whole game!” Kagome shot at him. Sesshomaru sat up.
 
“Yea stupid.”
 
“I'm not stupid! Kagome just called me Einstein.” He said with a smirk.
 
“Fine! I'll rematch you!”
 
Kagome sweatdropped as they both stepped onto the matt. The song started and Inu-Yasha slipped and knocked himself out on the TV screen.
 
“HAHA! STUUUPID! You loss!” Sesshomaru kicked his unconscious body. Kikyo came in with a bag of Tim's (don't own).
 
“What happened to Inu-Yasha?” She asked, eating a chip.
 
“He saw his reflecting and started beating himself up.” Sesshomaru lied.
 
“Gawd he's retarded.” Sango said, hearing and sitting with Kagome while stroking Kilala's fur.
 
__________________________________________________________ _________________
Emiko: How'd you like it??? I liked it…XD please review!