InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Roadtrip To Nowhere! ❯ Chappy 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
The next day everyone headed outside. It was a bright sunshiny day. No clouds were out, flowers were blooming, birds were chirping and eight friends were out enjoying it.
 
“Gawd it's so freakin hot out here.” Kagome moaned.
 
“I know…” Inu-Yasha agreed. Koga sneezed.
 
“Jeez all these flowers…” He muttered. Shippo smiled happily and skipped.
 
 
“It's a pretty day outside!!! Kagome look a pretty birdie! Hi birdie! Aw I love you Birdie!” Everyone ignored him. “AH! It pooped on me!”
 
Inu-Yasha started cracking up. “Stupid little bag of fruit…”
 
“Shut up Inu-Yasha.” Kagome told him.
 
 
“CURSE THIS DAY OF SUNSHINY GOODNESS! CURSE YOU!”
 
They all proceeded to Naraku's house.
 
“PUDDING! OH GAWD NO!” Kikyo screamed. Everyone stopped and stared expect for Kagome. “Sorry.”
 
“She has a rare disorder and shouts random things sometimes.” Kagome said. Everyone `oh-ed'.
 
“Oh! So it was you who shouted `sponges eat bears' when I left your house two days ago! Wow…” Inu-Yasha said. “I thought I was hearing things.”
 
“That wasn't me.” Kikyo said seriously. “I wasn't even there. I was with Naraku asking him about the car.”
 
(Silence)
 
(Silence)
 
“Then…”
 
Everyone stopped and thought about the situation.
 
“OH GAWD!” Inu-Yasha screamed running off somewhere.
 
“Where are you going?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“I DON'T KNOW!” He came back.
 
Koga shrugged and they all continued walking.
 
 
__________________________________________________________ _________________
 
“Naraku! Are you there?” Kikyo asked knocking on the door. Everyone else was to afraid to go up there. Naraku was a weirdo.
 
“Yea. Hold on, I'm stuffing someone—I mean something in a bag.”
 
Everyone's eyes widened from behind a bush. Kikyo just stood there calmly.
 
“Hurry up!” She yelled. Naraku opened the door and was wearing a white shirt with red stains on it. “Whats that on your shirt?” Kikyo asked.
 
“…Ketchup.”
 
“…Right. Well can we have the keys now?”
 
“I've made a decision. You can only use the car if I can go too.”
 
“WHAT!? NO!” Everyone yelled. He glanced at the bush with a glare.
 
“Its my car and I want to go.” He said.
 
“Fine.” Kagome agreed.
 
“Cool. I'm driving. Let me go change out of this bloody shirt.” He closed the door. Then he opened it. “I meant ketchup-y shirt.”
 
--
 
Kagome sat in the back with Inu-Yasha and Sango (who was holding Kilala), Miroku sat in the way back with Shippo squeezed between him, Koga and Sesshomaru. In the front was Kikyo sitting contently next to Naraku who was driving.
 
“Ok where to first?” Naraku asked.
 
“The store.”
 
“Ok. Everyone ready?”
 
“Yea.” Everyone replied quietly. Naraku turned the car on and loud screaming from the radio was heard. Naraku laughed sheepishly and quickly turned the station.
 
“Sorry…”
 
“Ew! Naraku it stinks back here!” Shippo complained.
 
“Shut up Shippo nobody asked you!” Inu-Yasha yelled.
 
“But it does!”
 
“Shut up!”
 
“But”—
 
“SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP DAM U!” Inu-Yasha yelled grabbing his Pepsi.
 
“Ok.”
 
“It does kind of smell back here though.”
 
“That's probably the dead bodies in the trunk.” Naraku said nonchalantly. Everyone expect for Kikyo tried to jump out of the car. “I meant, beef salami.”
 
He backed out of the driveway before anyone could get out, and headed to the store.
 
“Do you have a license?” Kagome asked him.
 
“Yea.” He answered. “I had to do the drivers test 17 times but I got it.”
 
Everyone exchanged glances.
 
 
“Ok, everyone, go and get as much of the NEEDED things that you can. We've got 22,000 to spend here. ONLY on what's necessary and what we will eat! Inu-Yasha that means only 3 packets of ramen and 4 bottles of Pepsi.” Kagome said. Inu-Yasha frowned. That wasn't enough for him. “Ok everyone lets go.”
 
--
 
“OMG Koga they have the complete disc series of Ahsay-Uni!” Sesshomaru yelled while browsing the media section of the store. “Do you think Kagome will mind if we get it?”
 
“She said only what's necessary and what we'll eat.”
 
“This is necessary! Its on sale! We can eat the plastic!”
 
“Its your ass not mine.” Koga said shrugging. Sesshomaru grabbed it and but it in the grocery basket.
 
“WOOTANG!” He yelled happily.
 
“Stop acting gay…”
 
--
 
“Do we really need all of these magazines Miroku? We cant eat them…” Shippo asked his cousin who was throwing porn magazines into the basket with a perverse grin. “Why is this girl na”-
 
“SHUT UP SHIPPO NOBODY ASKED YOU!” Inu-Yasha yelled from far away in the store. Miroku continued throwing magazines in the basket as Shippo cowered in a corner.
 
--
 
“Where'd Inu-Yasha go?” Sango asked Kagome while picking out fresh vegetables.
 
“He went with Kikyo to get ramen.”
 
“Oh.”
 
“Yea.”
 
“Ok.”
 
“K…”
 
“…Does that bother you?”
 
“What bother me?”
 
“Him with Kikyo. She likes him you know.”
 
“So?”
 
“Don't you like him?
 
“No.”
 
“Yes you do.”
 
“No I don't.”
 
“Yes you do, you told me.”
 
“No I didn't.”
 
“Yes you did.”
 
“When?”
 
“Last night. Before we went to sleep.”
 
“Oh.”
 
“Yea.”
 
“Ok.”
 
“K.”
 
“So does that bother you”—
 
“SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” Kagome yelled throwing a cucumber at her and running off.
 
(silence)
 
“SO YOU DO LIKE HIM RIGHT?”
 
--
 
“Uh, Sir you have to buy those banana's before you eat them.”
 
Naraku ignored the man and ate another one, throwing the peel to the ground. Inu-Yasha and Kikyo walked by and stood far behind near the cereal to watch. Just then, Sesshomaru, Koga, and Kagome walked around the corner.
 
“Sir? Excuse me?” The man poked Naraku.
 
“SHUT UP! I can eat these now if I want.”
 
“Your going to have to pay”
 
-PUNCH-
 
Everyone's eyes widened as Naraku hit the man.
 
“NO! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” He kicked his body and spit on him.
 
“Oh my GAWD! Ok lets go.” Kagome said running to go find the rest of them. Everyone else followed her and they all ran out of the store.
 
 
Emiko: XD that was fun. Yea Naraku's crazy so they all left without food, but Sesshomaru somehow managed to buy Ahsay-Uni O.O. And no, Sesshy's not gay. He just got in touch with his feminine side XD. I'll also edit more. Only cuz on ff.net some things don't show like they do on Microsoft word. ><
 
Well Enjoy! Wootang class '09!
-Emiko