InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Roadtrip To Nowhere! ❯ Untitled -- ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Quote: “Virgo Van Hechensmire”
Ginger (meh friend & special guest): Guess what happened last night? My boyfriend dumped me! HA! I'm a free woman again XD. His loss…*starts sobbing* I'M FALLING APART HERE! *Eats ice cream* I'ma eat out my sorrows. T.T
Emiko: …ANYWAYS, how are you guys? Here's a quote if a guy has recently dumped you.
 
Quote: “Pudding.”
 
Emiko: I hope that helped. Well anyways, thanks for reviewing. Review even more or my killer dog Leon will find you and bite off your arms.
 
Ginger: My boyfriends name was Leo…*sobs and sucks on spoon*
 
Emiko:…tragic…but not as tragic as “Pudding”.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha or DN Angel. Or Fullmoon wo sagashite. I don't own Pepsi. I don't own DDR. I don't own ramen. I don't own Fandango, I don't own Rootbeer, I don't own ANYTHING! NOTHING! (sobs)
 
 
They group rode in the car silently all in the same spot they were in when they first started. Kagome and Inu-Yasha were sharing earphones listening to Miyamoto Shunichi (I don't own him XD), Shippo was coloring and Sesshomaru and Koga were currently engrossed in a episode of Ahsay-Uni on the portable DVD player as Miroku read a magazine that he managed to sneak out of the store.
 
Kikyo stared emptily out of the tinted window and Naraku was driving slowly. Shippo who was getting bored, decided to try and listen with Kagome and Inu-Yasha and stuck his head up there near Inu-Yasha's ear. Inu-Yasha glared at him. Shippo glared back. Kagome sighed and let Shippo have her earphone thing… Inu-Yasha then scowled and gave Shippo the whole thing since he didn't want to share with him. Kikyo started to whistle Three's Company (don't own).
 
“Who actually knows that song?” Miroku asked suddenly, looking up from his magazine.
 
“Come and knock on our door, we have three people too”—
 
“That's not it stupid.” Inu-Yasha snapped at Koga who took his eyes off of the screen and took his earphones off along with Sesshomaru. “Its come and knock on our door, we'll be waiting for you…blah blah blah.”
 
“Its: Come and knock on our door, we're waiting to kill you, we have lots of guns and knives and more, three's company's two.”
 
Everyone gave Naraku a weird look when he started to chuckle to himself.
 
“It's, come and knock on our door, we'll be waiting for you, where the (something) is hers and hers and his three company's two.” Kagome told them.
 
“That's not fair you have TV land (don't own)…” Sesshomaru said going back to Ahsay-Uni.
 
“Cheater, cheater! Pants on the heater!” Koga yelled putting his earphones back on.
 
Kagome said whatever and looked out of the window watching the cars pass by them. “Why are we going so slow?”
 
“Because I feel like it. Is there a problem?” Naraku asked menacingly.
 
“No not at all.” She shut up.
 
“OMG!” Koga suddenly yelled looking out of his window. “IT'S THAT GUY!” He took off his earphones and unbuckled his safety belt. Then jumped over the seat and he opened the door.
 
“OMG KOGA NO!” Kagome yelled. Too late. He jumped out of the car and dodged some Benz (don't own) that was about to hit him. Kagome got up and ran after him followed by Inu-Yasha. Koga was chasing the guy with the purple hair.
 
“NO COME BACK! I WANT MY MONKEY BACK!”
 
There was a guy with red hair standing next to him. And a woman in maid's clothing with short silver hair and green eyes.
 
“What the…?” They both asked in unison.
 
Koga tackled the guy and started to hit him. Inu-Yasha pulled him off of the other guy.
 
“Are you ok?” Kagome asked. Dark nodded and stood up.
 
“I WANT MY MONKEY!” Koga yelled trying to get out of Inu-Yasha's grasp. “You stealer!”
 
“I prefer the term; thief. Phantom Thief Dark…” Dark said with a smirk. Koga growled and made weird hissing sounds. Daisuke perked an eyebrow up.
 
“What'd you do Dark?”
 
“Uh nothing…” He lied.
 
“He stole Koga's Golden Monkey Of Retardation.” Inu-Yasha told him.
 
“HISSSS. GrrrOWL…”
 
“Shut up Koga.” Inu-Yasha spat and hit him.
 
“Ow…hiss…”
 
Towa gave them all a look and then went back to drooling over Inu-Yasha.
 
“Could you give it back please?” Kagome asked Dark. He seemed to think about it.
 
“I could…but then again…” He turned to her. “…We need a favor…”
 
 
Dark sat on the floor in the back of the Explore (still don't own) and Daisuke squeezed in-between Sango and Inu-Yasha as Naraku continued to drive slowly. Towa sat on the floor in the way back.
 
“…why are they here?” Kikyo finally asked.
 
“They need a ride to America…” Kagome answered bleakly.
 
“…oh.”
 
“Isn't it like…illegal to hitchhike?” Miroku asked.
 
“That's stupid.” Inu-Yasha said drinking some of his `now warm' Pepsi. “Yuck…”
 
“Well it is in some states because a weirdo could pick you up and murder you or something.” Towa said with a smile. “But you guys aren't weirdo's!” She laughed for a long time after that.
 
O.O…
 
“Could've fooled me…” Dark muttered.
 
“Hey be nice Dark. Your so mean.” Daisuke said. “Thanks for letting us go with you.”
 
“No problemo!” Kagome said cheerily.
 
“Can we PLEASE speed up now?” Sesshomaru asked. “Koga and I went through the entire series of Ahsay-Uni.”
 
“Yea and boy did it suck.” Koga said.
 
“Did not!” Sesshomaru yelled defensively.
 
“Uh hu! You don't even know what happened to Uyokik! You don't even know what happens to Ukaran! Or Agok. You don't even know what's up with the Jewel of Noknihs!”
 
“What kind of a name is Noknihs?” Kikyo asked but she was ignored.
 
“Kagome? The music just stopped.” Shippo said.
 
“You rewind it then stupid.” Inu-Yasha told him. Shippo muttered something about revenge and sat back down.
 
“So why do you guys need to go to America?” Sango asked Daisuke.
 
“Well we're picking up a friend of mine. Her name is Moi Hoi…or Hoi Moi…I tend to forget…”
 
“Oh…”
 
“Man now we have to buy three more plane tickets from Fandango.” Sesshomaru said with a frown.
 
“Fandango is for movie tickets dumby.” Koga told him. “We aint paying either.”
 
“We have to pay?” Towa asked from the back.
 
“No duh.”
 
“Sorry Towa-chan but we cant pay for you and ourselves.” Sango told her.
 
“That sucks…” Dark mumbled. Koga shot him a glare.
 
“Monkey stealer…” he muttered.
 
“It's THIEF!”
 
“Uh…where are we going?” Naraku asked.
 
“I guess we'll have to go to a hotel.” Kagome told him with a sigh. “Our flight leaves really early in the morning.”
 
 
 
Yes it ends here…please review guys! I love meh reviewers! You'll get a cookie!!!