InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Feudal Fairy Tale ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 16: Feudal Fairy Tale

“I don’t want to go Sango.” Kagome said her voice muffled by the pillow she had put over her face.

“Please Kagome?” Sango asked her friend while sitting on the edge of the bed. “It’s only the school’s 1st dance of the year. It‘s a theme dance.”

“No, I want to stay here and there is no way I am going. I don’t even have a date.

“Yes you do me.” Sango chirped. The girl pulled the pillow off her face and glared at the overly happy Sango.

“I am not going and that is final.” Kagome said as she pulled the pillow back over her face.

“Yes you are.” Sango said

“No I am not” Kagome sternly replied.

***Half an Hour later***

“You look gorgeous in that dress Kags.” Sango said as Kagome visibly winced.

“Please don’t call me that,” she said in a low voice.

“Okay. Lets put some make-up on you now.” Sango said as she pulled out her make-up bag. Kagome turned and looked at herself in the mirror. Her long dress flared out at the bottom and it was a sky blue deepening in color as it lowered to the bottom of the full dress. The top was a halter that curved around her slender neck. Her hair was curled in ringlets and fell fully against her shoulders. On top of her head sat a small crown and her back held a pair of beautiful blue and silver butterfly wings that were seemingly attached to her skin. “I’m glad your Miko powers can hold the wings on you, my fairy princess.”

“I know, but Sango why do you want to be a extremely beautiful evil witch?” Kagome asked as Sango applied a bit of light blue eye shadow to Kagome’s eyes.

“Well for one thing it fits my personality well and another I doubt anybody else will be one. Plus I’m an evil fairy you’re total and complete opposite. See I got bat like wings instead of the butterfly ones.” Sango replied as she pulled a can of spray-on glitter out of a shopping bag that still held her costume. She sprayed it on Kagome’s bare arms, face and neck. Then she put some black mascara on Kagome’s eyes before spraying her face again. “Here put these on.” Sango said handing Kagome a pair of small blue and silver tear drop shaped earrings and a necklace with a larger teardrop on it. Kagome did as she was told.

“You look absolutely stunning.” Sango said to the beautiful girl in front of her. Kagome smiled sadly and pulled Sango’s black dress with the bottom ripped up. She handed that and a pink under dress to Sango.

“Change.” she simply said as Sango took the clothes.

***An hour later***

Sango turned in front of the mirror her black strapless dress twirling around her lags showing the pink dress underneath it. Kagome had used her magic to stick the bat wings to Sango’s shoulder and had done Sango’s make up. Using a light cover up Kagome had made Sango’s face lighter than usual and applied black eye shadow and mascara to her eyes. Her long black hair was half down and half up in an elaborate spiked bun with Sango’s hair everywhere and tinged pink. She had a metal tiara on her head created from spider web designs. Her necklace was of a pewter spider web and she had spider earrings on. All together she looked like an evil fairy.

“Come my evil fairy sister.” Kagome giggled as she saw the deep contrast between the two and yet saw the balance they held.

“Okay. Lets wait for Miroku. I decided to go to the dance with him only if you came.” Sango said as she sat down on the couch. Kagome sat next to her smoothing the wrinkles out of her dress.

“Really and why would you?” Kagome asked smirking. Sango was about to reply when someone knocked on the door. Sango bolted towards the door as fast as her dress would allow.

She opened the door slowly allowing Miroku and Koga in. Miroku was wearing deep purple robes and had a black long sleeve shirt beneath it. In his hand he held the staff he had been carrying when the girls first saw him. He had prayer beads wrapped around his hand and he held a blank look as he started drooling.

“Why are you wearing a dress?” Kagome asked knowing that it was robes but couldn‘t pass up a great opportunity to make fun of the monk.

“I am not wearing a dress these are high priest robes!” Miroku said after he snapped out of his daydreams. He wiped the drool off his face and stared at his hand as if he didn’t know why he was drooling.

“Sure.” Kagome said rolling her eyes toward Koga. He was wearing odd fur shorts or a skirt? With ancient armor and fur arm wraps. Around his legs fur was wrapped and his hair was pulled up into a ponytail with a headband of fur around his head. The image was too funny and Kagome had to hold in her laughter.

“Are you girls ready to go?” Miroku asked. Koga was looking at Kagome with a far away look in his eyes. Kagome groaned that was how he looked at her once.

Sango nodded and followed the monk and feudal age demon out the door. Kagome followed slowly making sure she had her keys and locked the door.

***InuYasha***

InuYasha paced the stage behind the curtain, his trench coat unfurling behind him as he walked. He wore high buckled boots and a black shirt that was thick and also had silver buckles on it. His silver hair was once again allowed to run free and his ears showed in all their glory. He had a pair of tinted black sunglasses and had the sword buckled to his waist by a thick black belt. Among his swords a crucifix hung side by side with sticks sharpened to a point and painted silver. Around his neck a silver chain hung down to the middle of his chest and a gothic cross hung in plain site. On his covered wrists he could feel the cold metal of the gauntlets warming to his body temperature. His black pants were bunched at the mid calve boots and hung loosely about his legs. On the sides of both pant legs a pocket was attached. From his back pockets to the belt loops on his hips three thick metal chains hung with several short silver spikes on the links of the chains. He held a black guitar with silver smoky flames on it along with his newest song held in his memory. He flashed back to earlier today and last night when they were up just about all night practicing the new song.

“Are you sure Yash? I mean we only have a little time to study this song.” Miroku said as he held the songs written music in his hand.

“Yes, call that mangy wolf Koga so we can practice.” InuYasha said picking up his red guitar.

“Call him? Its 11:27 at night!” Miroku complained.

“Call him or else.” InuYasha threatened him.

“Fine.” Miroku grudgingly said as he picked his cell phone up.

“Earth to Yash, is anybody home in that great empty space you call a head?” Miroku’s voice said as he waved a hand in front of InuYasha’s glazed eyes.

“Huh? Why in the hell are you wearing a dress?!” InuYasha said knowing Miroku would throw a fit. And sure enough he wasn’t disappointed.

“What!? What is it with you people! This. Is. Not. A. Dress!” Miroku shouted.

“InuYasha, what songs are we going to sing in order so your mutt brained ideas won’t rub off on my brilliant brains.” Koga said over the enraged monk’s ranting.

“Okay shit for brains, in this order we will sing: Hollywood, Angry and Too Bad followed after the intermission by How you remind me, Never again, and last but not least Just for you.” InuYasha said. The wolf mouthed the words a few times and nodded.

“Okay but ya know muttface the award for the biggest Baka goes to you.” Koga said. Miroku had stopped ranting since he became out of breath.

“Curtain call is in five minutes are you two mutts ready?” Miroku said panting.

“Hey! I ain’t the one wearing the dress.” InuYasha said as he walked to the slightly raised platform surrounded by grave stones. He nodded to the tech dude and stepped on the platform and felt it lower below the stage. Taking one last glance to his band mates he turned to face the black darkness.