InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ You Again! ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inudewaruika: If anybody spots a mistake please help me out by emailing me so I can fix those mistakes. Even though I read it through I can get all of them, I am not a super computer after all! Loves you all!

Chapter 27: You Again!

InuYasha ran over to where his girlfriend had fallen after he had attacked her. Sliding to a stop by her still form InuYasha hastily checked her pulse and sighed in relief when he felt it. As he heard the rushed footsteps of the teachers InuYasha’s ears lay flat against his head in preparation for the outburst he knew to well.

“I told not to use those attacks unless your life was threatened!” Totosai yelled at him as he knelt by Kagome’s unconscious body. “Your lucky she didn’t kill herself blocking your demonic power! Did you forget whose blood it is that runs through your veins?” he glared at the teen. “I know your father would have been furious! Now I want you to go home for the rest of the period and I want you to call a really good doctor because you will have to take care of her till she comes around which if she is as strong as Kaede says she is then it will be in a couple days. After she does wake I want you to spend your free time with her pup!” InuYasha stood and walked off feeling bad, after all he was the one who caused this.

A little ways away he pulled his cell phone out and made a phone call he hoped he never would have to make. “I really need your help. I screwed up pretty badly this time.”

“I will be right there.” the cool voice replied. The phone went dead and InuYasha growled in frustration. This was the second time he had hurt her today.

**Flashback**

‘Why does it have to be Niigata? With her? And he left no chance to say no.’ InuYasha thought to himself as he stared at the blank white board.

“InuYasha what’s wrong?” Kagome’s concerned voice broke through his thoughts. ‘maybe I can play sick? Damn how can I explain to Kagome I know the guy who raped her and we used to be best buddies till I caught him and my ex-girlfriend making out? Or how he tried to kill me by giving me weed, something I’m allergic to? Or the fact I knew you from a distance, as Hiten’s girl that he cheated on constantly?’

“InuYasha will you please talk to me?” Kagome’s voice asked again. He could smell her concern and it hit him like a brick wall as he turned to face her.

“Just shut up!” he growled at her. His eyes widened as he turned to face the front again when he smelt her tears. He was about to apologize when he heard her leave.

“Damn InuYasha you know she’s just worried about you.” Miroku told him

“Shit you are a jerk. She was up all night worrying about you and you worried her more when you didn’t even talk to her. She hasn’t been more upset.” Sango said while glaring at him. ‘She’s been trying to talk to me all day? I was too deep in my thoughts to even hear her.’ InuYasha hit his head against the desk several times until Miroku’s grandfather set his hand on his shoulders and whispered for his hearing only, “You should go easier on those that care InuYasha, not push them away.” he turned and left InuYasha to think about what he said.

**end of flashback**

InuYasha had reached the door to his room during his thoughts and he opened the door only to be kicked in the back. InuYasha growled as he flipped onto his back and to his feet. “You” he growled as he flexed his claws.

“Yes me, did you think I was going to let you get away with what you did yesterday?” The angry demon said as he stood in front of InuYasha’s room.

“Manten you will never see light again.” InuYasha threatened.

“What you did to my brother was wrong, he only wanted what was rightfully his in the first place.” Manten said as he punched InuYasha in the face. “Plus that wench, you know as Kagome, I had my way with her also.”

InuYasha’s eyes tinged red as he attacked the thunder demon.