InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Room Raiders InuYasha style ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ROOM RAIDER'S INU STYLE!

Today on Room Raiders we have a twenty year old College student Kagome Higurashi will be looking through the rooms of three college boys Inuyasha Inutashio age 21 Hojo heroshima age 20 and Koga Okami!
The three boys have been tooken out of their house with no warnings and all pictures of themselves have been removed.
Kagome has never seen these boys before and she will be choosing just by what is in there rooms!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi boys!I'm going to your houses to check out your rooms.and lets see what we have in the silver box shall we?Kagome said climbing into the backseat of the black SUV.
lets see shall we she says thats so hot!Hojo said.
Koga just looked her over and the rockets went flying.
You two are such perverts don't you know how to treat a girl right?Inuyasha said.
Kagome had shown them what was in the box and there was a black light
tongs and laytex gloves.

Come on man you're no fun.The two other boys said in unison.
Treat her desently you assholes.
She's a woman we don't have to!Koga said pouting.
yeah!Hojo said grinning.
Thats it!Inuyasha stood up and took a shot at Koga.
Thats enough boys a gaurd said pulling Inuyasha away from Koga who was had a nose bleed from Inuyasha.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I know it was short but it needs to be that way this is a short chaptered story so get over it!there's gunna be a sequal so lets see what happens shall we?