InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Room Raiders...My Sick Way ❯ The last secret contestant! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Maybe I don't own Inuyasha, but I do own you---`re momentary attention, that is…

K-H- Only one last installment left before the CHOOSING * Fancy hand motion*

Inu- Yay. Why the hell should I care?

K-H- Because I've saved the best for last.

*Face lights up* Inu- Really?

K-H- Really.

The car pulls up to a homely estate. It's a homely estate, with lattice windows, picket fence, and flowers in the yard. The inside is much the same, but with models of boats and pictures of the ocean.

Inu- Please tell me you're kidding.

He walked up the stairs the master suite. But when he opened the doors, he nearly collapsed. The room was hot pink, with longere littering the chairs and bed, and condom wrappers all over the ground near the garbage. Hesitantly, Inu folded down the blanket, and peered into the sheet. It was a picture of some man- HIS BROTHER---NAKED?! That's what it appeared to be. He folded back the blanket, walked over to the dresser. He opened the top drawer, and took out a pair of the thongs inside. This one was hot pink, with frills. The next drawer he opened was filled with corsets and nighties. Or, to be more specific, negligees.

Inu- OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

K-H- Time for them to see your room.

Inu- * Whimpers*

K-H- Relax. The worst they'll do is leak what size condom you wear.

Inu- O.O

As they turn to walk out, Inu walks into something he didn't see when he walked in. That was tall. And silver. And-

Inu- HOLY SHIT, IT'S A POLE!!!!!!!!

~*~

1 more Chapter, and the

DUN DUN DUN

Secret twist!

Je Ne!