InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sacred Ground ❯ Sacred Ground ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok - here comes your next request MomOfFluffyAndFluffier.
A young Kaede and Sesshoumaru - enjoy...

Sacred ground

The young miko in training, Kaede, was on sweeping duty. The whole temple ground had to be cleaned and it was her duty to keep it clean. Not that she enjoyed, not at all. But it gave her some time off to have her thoughts and dreams for herself. She was twenty years old now, and she had already gotten used to the fact that she was never going to get a husband. No man wanted a crippled wife. Crippled was perhaps the wrong word, but she wan not complete. She had gotten a bad injury when she was a child and it took away her right eye. "But I can still dream can't I?" And she dreamt, a lot. She wanted to have a husband and a family. She sighed and moved the broom harder over the ground.

She did not want to be a miko but the village elders had prompted that she took over after her sister's tragic demise. But she had no choice, a miko she was going to be. "Oneesan, why did you have to die? I don't want to be a miko; I want to be a free woman." She wanted to cry, she sometimes hated her sister Kikyo, and she hated her for getting herself killed and leaving Kaede to take care of the village spiritual health. "Oh well, it's useless to cry over that now, I guess I just have to accept my destiny."

Sesshoumaru, lord of the western lands had searched for his half brother only to find him pinned to an old tree. He grunted and watched his younger brother. "I bet you got into this trouble because of a stinky human." Snorted the lord and moved to help his sibling. But he was pushed back because of the strong spiritual arrow. "I see, then I am truly sorry for you little brother. I can not help you." Sesshoumaru wanted to bark out loud but referred to stay silent. He turned around and was about to leave the area to return to his lands again when he felt a vibration, a small buzzing sensation. Someone with the same type of energy as the one who shot his brother. He smirked; perhaps he could get some revenge out of this after all, revenge for his brother.

Kaede was in her own dream world that she never noticed the figure that appeared behind her back. She was about to curse her sister again for leaving her alone when she felt somebody lay a heavy hand on her right shoulder. She jumped high into the air and the she spun around, ready to strike down who ever dared to disturb her day dreaming. But when the broom was about to hit the person in the head it was caught in a strong hold and the second later the wood was a mere memory, splintered into hundreds of pieces.

Sesshoumaru was a bit confused to see the young girl attack him in sheer surprise. He had been certain that a miko like her would be able to sense his youki, but it seemed like he had caught her off guard. Never the less, she was the one who had pinned his brother to that old tree.

- Wench, I demand that you release my brother from your imprisonment, he said with a menacing voice.

- Huh??

- This Sesshoumaru does not repeat himself, snorted the lord.

- But… I have not done anything to anyone, whispered Kaede and looked terrified into a pair of golden eyes. "White hair.. could it be…??" - You are talking about Inuyasha, the hanyou are you not my lord?

- Yes.

- I am not the one who cursed him to the tree, my sister is responsible for that, said Kaede and gulped when she saw redness seep into the gold.

- Then you will take me to her!

- I am sorry my lord, but she is dead. She died because of the wounds the hanyou gave her, said Kaede and now she was ready to run for her life.

Sesshoumaru growled viciously when he heard this. He had been so sure that this was the person who had cursed his brother. But he could smell a lie and this young woman did not lie to him, she spoke the truth.

- Can you release him? asked Sesshoumaru and was confused when he saw the sad face on the onna.

- No, I can not. I am not that powerful my lord. Only a miko with the same amount of power as my sister can release your brother from his imprisonment.

Sesshoumaru cursed under his breath and he felt the need to kill something, or at least hurt something very bad… His golden eyes fell upon the young woman. But he could not.. just to see her sad expression melted away his need for blood.

- Young miko, I will tell you this once - my brother maybe a bastard and an idiot, but he would never, and I mean never, hurt a woman.

- B-but.. my sister said it was him.. just before she died in my arms, stammered Kaede.

- Then she was wrong! A son of the great Inutashio would never lay a hand on a woman!

Kaede gulped, she had heard of the demon lord Inutashio, he was great and fierce, but he was also very just. Any son from his bloodline would carry on his sense of justice. She nodded and bowed her head to show that she respected and trusted the demon in front of her.

Sesshoumaru would have left, normally he would, but there was something about this one-eyed woman who held him in a tight grip. He could not move from the spot and he growled. This had never happened before, and she was just a lowly human. He needed to get her to talk about something else, then maybe he would be able?

- What happened to your eye wench? He asked suddenly.

- M-my eye? Ohh, it was an accident. It happened when I was still a child, said Kaede, much confused about the demon's interest in her.

- I understand, petty.

Kaede's grey eye widened in surprise. Did he really petty her?

- I… I am quite used to it now, but it does not give you any husbands.

Sesshoumaru could hear the bitterness in her voice and he felt his cold heart move, ever so slightly. He moved his hand to caress the cheek of the woman. "What is it about her that makes me behave like this?" he asked himself as he felt the soft skin caress his thumb like rose petals.

Kaede was scared out of her wits. She felt his hand on her face and she was sure that he was going to kill her. But the seconds passed, and he just continued to stroke her cheek with soft motions. She looked up into his eyes and she was bewildered to see something soft. "What does he want with me?"

Sesshoumaru was not sure either, but this woman was like sadness itself. And his youkai heart did not like it at all, he wanted something else to live for and he moved his hand to be placed on the back of her neck. He pulled her closer so that their bodies were touching each other. He placed his other hand on her waistline and he gripped her soft flesh.

- This Sesshoumaru think that you need to live on young miko. I think that you will be around when my brother is released from his curse.

- I have not much to live for Sesshoumaru-sama, whispered Kaede and tears appeared in her eye.

- Then I shall give you a reason to live on, will you accept me for one night of pleasure?

Kaede gasped, her heart stopped beating for a second. Was he serious or was this some kind of cruel youkai joke?

- Trust me miko, I have no intention on deceiving you.

- B-but.. why?

- Like I said, I need you to live on and… some part of me wants to give you this.

- No human male wants me, why should you?

- They are fools, stated Sesshoumaru like it was the most natural thing in the world and it brought a shy smile on her lips. Sesshoumaru melted on the spot, this female was radiant when she smiled.

- Thank you Sesshoumaru-sama, that warmed my heart, said Kaede with honest.

- Would you come with me to a more private place?

Her heart skipped a beat again but she nodded. He took her hand and walked to a small building with in the temple complex.

Once inside he used magic spells to seal off the building, no body was allow to disturb them during this night. He could smell her nervousness, but he could also detect some small amount of anticipation and arousal. "Good, she found me to be suitable for mating." He gave her the ghost of a smile and put his hands on her waist again.

- Just let me love you tonight little miko.

- Kaede…

- Kaede, relax please.

She nodded and willed her body to some form of relaxation. She felt his hands move to untie her traditional miko-dress. She shuddered a bit when the chilly air brushed over her naked skin.

He growled softly when he saw her feminine body being displayed before his eyes. "Indeed - the human males are fools. This female is very beautiful both inside and out, why can they not see this?" He tickled her skin with his otherwise lethal claws. But now they were a tool to please her, he wanted to make her feel pleasure. He took the time to feel the soft skin on her belly. He then moved up again to remove her white haori from her shoulders. The white textile pooled around her feet and he smiled when she let out a raspy gasp.

Kaede saw him kneel before her and she thought she was about to die when she felt his lips place butterfly light kisses on her stomach.

He untied her dark grey trousers and pulled them down with a lover's gentle touch. She had a white loin cloth and he removed it slowly. Soon she stood before him in all her naked glory. Sesshoumaru could tell that she was used to hard work, under her soft skin danced strong muscles. He let his lips move over her skin, from her belly to her right thigh and back up again and repeated the procedure down her left leg. His hands caressed the back of he legs and up to her soft behind. And for every kiss he planted on her body, for every gentle caress, he could smell her arousal grow.

Kaede could not help it; she let out a small cry when she felt his hot breath against her most secret spot. Her legs went wobbly and she moved to rest her hands on his shoulders, steadying herself against him.

Sesshoumaru let his long doglike tongue snake out to take a lick on her female core, feeling small drops of her essence land on his tip. He took it back into his mouth and he smirked. Her taste was heavenly and he wanted more, but he could feel her shake and he moved up and took her into his arms. He put her on the pile of her clothes and began to undress and making their clothes into a makeshift bed.

Kaede's only eye was about to pop out of her head when she saw the naked demon stand before her. His hips had the same kind of marking as his wrists and cheeks and he was well built. She felt her face heat up but she could not take her eye off him. He was beautiful.

Sesshoumaru wanted to howl in content when he saw the lust flare inside his young lover's grey eye. He kneeled between her legs and pushed them apart. He could see her glistening slit and he moved in to begin the mating ritual. But then he felt something in the air and he looked up and he saw fear in her eye.

- Don't be afraid Kaede… he whispered.

- I am sorry Sesshoumaru-sama, it's just… she piped out.

- You are a virgin, and it will be some pain for you the first time I push inside your body, but it will go away.

She nodded, this she knew, but it did not help her to feel any less afraid.

He put his hands on her waist and lowered his head and took a small nipple into his mouth and suckled it much like a baby would do. He heard her sharp breath and he smiled inwardly. He continued to play and caress her soft mounds until the fear had disappeared from her smell and then he used his right hand to guide his length into her silky folds.

With one hard thrust he broke her virginity. Kaede cried in pain, tears rolled from her eye down into her black hair. It hurt so much, but she could hear the demon whisper words of comfort to her, saying it would soon go away.

Sesshoumaru's inner youkai wanted to get loose when he smelled the virgin's blood in the air, but as the demon with full control over his demonic side he pushed the dark side back into his soul. He held still, not wanting to increase her pain no more than necessary. But as soon as he felt her inner walls relax a bit he pulled out and listened carefully for any sounds of pain.

But none came and he pulled out a little bit more and then pushed back inside her wet warmth and earning a soft mewl.

Kaede should have known that he was telling the truth; the pain quickly reduced and was replaced with a pleasure that was unlike anything else she ever had felt. When he pulled out from her body and then moved inside again she felt a jolt of some sort, it sent pleasurable chills up and down her spine and she could not help it, she began moving with him, when he pushed inside her she raised her hips to let him come deeper inside her.

- Little Kaede, you are pleasing this Sesshoumaru very well, he whispered into her neck as he picked up his pace a bit.

- Thank you Sesshoumaru-sama, she answered.

- This Sesshoumaru believes that you will give him much pleasure this night..

She let out a moan, just to think about having him inside her all night was.. she felt a ripple inside her womb and she cried out.

Sesshoumaru was glad that he had used magic to protect the building; the magic would not let any sounds escape. But he loved her screams of lust, indeed he did. And when she reached her first peak he grunted and a small portion of his seed leaked out from his shaft. But he wanted her to have another before he joined her over the edge. He pulled out and moved them both to lie on their right side, him behind her back. He took hold of her left leg and hooked it over his own. He then guided his shaft into her wet flower again. His right hand cupped a soft breast and his left hand found its way down to her little black nest of curls. With gentle fingers he caressed the little nub he knew gave women pleasure.

Kaede's body went rigid when he touched something that was much more sensitive than anything else down there. And as he continued to rub it she knew she was going to explode like she had earlier. And so it was… soon enough her world went white with pleasure and she screamed again.

Sesshoumaru felt her inner walls grip around his length and he let his own release follow hers and he spilled his seed inside her. For a few moments he just held her tight to his body. He heard her quick shallow breath, he could feel her heart pound fast under his hold and he smirked. He had done this to her. He kissed her shoulder and took in her scent. She smelled good, a mixture of herbs, clean water and flowers. He liked it he decided.

- Little Kaede, don't you dare go to sleep, he whispered and let his manhood twitch inside her body and she gasped. - I am not finished with you yet….

And thus the miko made love to the demon all night long. If any passed the building they would not suspect a thing, but inside the air oozed with sexual desires.

Before the sun rose over the horizon a miko and a youkai stood on the temple ground. He looked at her with sad eyes and she smiled softly at him before placing a loving kiss on his lips.

- Thank you Sesshoumaru-sama, I will never forget what you did for me, said Kaede and looked shyly into his golden eyes.

- Do me a favour….

- What ever you want, if its in my power, she said.

- When my brother wakes up later, make him suffer a bit, said Sesshoumaru.

- Why?

- Because he was a fool to let himself get pinned to a tree…

- I will my lord…

- Be careful my little Kaede.

And with that he took off into the skies in the form of a white flash.

Kaede sighed, but she was happy. She had made love to a beautiful youkai lord - and there was no human male who could compete with what he had given her through the whole night.

THE END!!

So, how was that???

Read and Review please - it makes me so happy when you tell me what you think of my stories..