InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Say the Magical Words ❯ Rules of the Game ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rules of The Game


Sesshomaru woke up to feel someone kicking him in his ribs. "Get your ass off the floor!" He blinked, then grunted, realizing that the person was Inuyasha. "Kick me one more time and this Sesshomaru will not hold back from killing you," he growled to him. Inuyasha instead looked at him as if he were completely crazy. "This Sesshomaru? What other Sesshomaru is there? Oh, wait, there's one!" He pointed to an empty corner of the hall. "And there's another! Wow, there sure is a lot of you Sesshomaru's! No wonder you have to be specific. Or maybe you just like talking like an idiot?" "Call me what you want," Sesshomaru said levelly. "But we can't help the way the creator made us. She made you a complete moron, but I don't complain, now do I?"

"Boys, get your sorry asses down here," their father yelled from down stairs. Inuyasha stuck his tounge out at his older brother before skipping (yeah, that's right, skipping) down the steps. Sesshomaru decided to see if he could get into his room yet. The door was still being blocked. I'm gonna kill that cat, just wait. Following the half-breed, he went into the kitchen to see both his father and his brother already at the table. Getting his running leap, he landed in his chair. Upon sitting down though, he frowned, noticing what was on the table.

"How come there's no meat here?," he said to no one in particular. "As dog demons, meat is a vital part of our nutritional diet." Sesshomaru sniffed the bowl closest to him. "What the hell is this? Tofu?! Tofu isn't real meat, it's processed!" "You're right, tofu isin't a meat at all, it's a soft cheeslike food made from curdled soybean milk." Everyone stared at Inuyasha. "What? I can't read the dictionary every now and then?" "Inuyasha, I wasn't even aware that you could read." Inutaisho stated. "Yeah, well I can. Like I read your diary and how one whole page was about how you wish you had softer legs--" "So, what are you boys going to do today?" his father said, cutting him off. Inuyasha smiled to himself. Revenge is a bitch.

No body answered the thrown out question of Inutaisho, so he switched topics."You two are probably still wondering why I've turned you into children, huh? Well to make a long story even longer, I'm tired of your bickering and fighting. You sound like my first wife." "Mother?" Sesshomaru asked. "No, Britney Spears. Anyways, I figured that if you are going to act like children, you might as well be children. In order for you to be turned back into your regular ages, you have to say a certian phrase, one that you never said in your grown up state." "Is it pimp slap?" Sesshomaru asked hopefully, flexing his fingers and giving a side glance to Inuyasha. "No," the younger boy said, "It's "lets all bake Sesshomaru's inards." "You're both wrong. Why would I have the phrase being something that has to do with you two hating each other?" With an exasperated sigh, Inutaisho got up.

"You'll know you've said the magical words when you transform back. But keep this in mind. The more hatred you show towards each other, the harder the phrase is going to be. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to finish." He left, going to his study. Sesshomaru snorted to his retreating figure. "I bet you the word is probably something like supercalafragulisticexpialadoushus or something." "You dumb ass! That's not even a word! You're two damn old to be watching Mary Poppins." Inuyasha huffed superiourly and hopped down from the table. "It's probably something that's not even english, like thank you, or something." "I thought that was english." "Naw, it's Portuguese."

Later on that day, both of them were outside playing hide and seek. Inuyasha will never find me here! I'm invisible! Nobody can stop the great Sesshomaru, nobody! "If you're going to hide, pick a spot inconspicuous rather than crouching against a red brick wall when you're wearing all white." Inuyasha said. "Well, it's no worse than when I got done counting last time, and you were still standing in the same spot in the same position." "I was a statue!" Inuyasha defended himself. "Inuyasha, nobody would want to do a statue of you! Especially not one with you picking your nose!" Inuyasha gave a non comitial snort.

They decided to play another game. War. "It's now 0900 hours and the enemy has yet to show himself." Inuyasha whispered into a walkie-talkie. "I'm hiding behind my force field right now, waiting for the initial start of the battle to begin. But so far, our target too is hiding somewhere with that large tail of his tucked between his legs." Suddenly, Sesshomaru showed himself, walking calmly from around a corner of the palace. "Inuyasha, if you're going to talk to yourself, make sure that I can't hear you." "What?! How'd you find me?" "Oh, I don't know... could it be because you were using the walkie-talkie that automatically transmits to the other one that came in the package and that other one I happen to be holding?" The half-demon's face fell.

"You're cheating! You're not supposed to be listening in on my conversations!" They could be private!" "What kind private information does a four year old have?" "Um, well, uh,... that's private! I can't tell you, you'd probably just go and tell some girl or something. Oh, wait. You are a girl!" Inuyasha laughed hysterically at his joke. Sesshomaru started rolling up his sleeves. "Fine, if you want to fight, we can fight. Let's go!" Inuyasha also started rolling up his sleeves. Sesshomaru attacked first, though.

"Your momma so fat, she jumped in the sky and got stuck!" "That's old, Sesshomaru. "Your momma so nasty, she gotta creep up on bath water!" "Your momma so ugly, for her, Halloween is 365." Inuyasha looked stunned at this comment. Damn, he's good. "Well, your momma so dumb, when they said it's chilly outside, she ran out there with a spoon and a bowl." "Is that the best you've got, half-breed? Your momma so fat, she wakes up in sections." "Your momma so old, she left her purse on Noah's Ark." Sesshomaru fell silent after this.

"Fine," he said, after a long pause. "You've won this ranking battle, but you've not won the war!" And without warning, he pushed Inuyasha down and stalked off. "Now, I'm gonna tell daddy that you pushed me," Inuyasha sniveled. "Go on, see if I care." But really Sesshomaru was actually afraid that he would go. Being grounded, even for only four hours, is like forever to a little kid. To his horror, Inuyasha got up and ran inside the palace, heading towards their father's study.

"No, Inuyasha, don't!" Sesshomaru ran after him, but suddenly something on the ground caught his eye. "Ooo! Some bubble gum!" He picked the already been chewed gum off the ground and put it in his mouth. "A little gravelly, but I can take it. Oh, snaps, Inuyasha!" He started running after him again.

But the other had reached the study already, and was about to open it. "Noooooo! Please Inuyasha, I'll do anything!" "Anything?" Inuyasha asked, his curiosity getting the better of him. "Would you wash my clothes?" "Yes!" "And would you iron my underware?" "Fine." "And would you pick the jelly from between my toes?" "Hell no!" "Then I guess I'm just going to have to tell dad what you did to me." And with that he turned around and opened the door.

Upon entering, they didn't hear the clicking of the keyboard, as was to be expected. Instead, they heard a rapid clicking of the mouse. Peeking over their father's shoulder, they could see a game on the screen. "Come on Luke, you can do this! Take out Darth Vader's Death Star!" "Dad?" Inuyasha asked tentatively. Inutaisho jumped anyways, and quickly minimized the game, exposing a report that had been behind it. On the speaker you could hear a loud explosion, him dying on the Star Wars game he'd been playing.

"What are you boys doing in here? Didn't I tell you I had work to do?" Inuyasha had started to share a glance with Sesshomaru, when he remembered why he'd come there in the first place. "Daddy, Sesshomaru pushed me! I want him punished severly for his absurd actions. Why do you think he wants to keep hurting me?" he whined dramatically. "Inuyasha," his father sighed, "I don't care what you want. People in hell want a glass of water. Get out, I have a lot of work to do." "But," Inuyasha said. "No buts! Go! Oh, and Sesshomaru, can I have a word with you?" Inuyasha left, sulking down the hallway.

"Remember what I said about the more you show hatred towards each other, the harder it'll be to get back to normal, okay?" Sesshomaru nodded, inwardly rolling his eyes. "But I also wanted to congradulate you. That's my boy, show him how to be a man! I wanted to teach him weaponry, but that softie of a mother of his wouldn't let me. She said it'd make him 'savage'." He clapped a hand on his son's shoulder. "But despite this, still be nice to him. I don't cherish the idea of you two having to grow up again. Now get going, I still have a lot of work to do."

As Sesshomaru left his study, he could hear the lasers being shot and ships exploding. Oh sure, he really has a lot of work to do. He went down stairs to see what idiocy the half-demon was up to now.