InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Say the Magical Words ❯ I Don't Think I'm Alone In Here... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
You know, I'm not sure if disclaimers are supposed to be on every chapter or simply stated in the begining, but to be on the safe side, I own none of the Inuyasha characters, except a few that I might make up as the story goes. (let that disclaimer go for the entire story.) Okay, so anyways, read and enjoy!

I Don't Think I'm Alone In Here...


After dinner, everyone was full (except Inuyasha) and had plopped down in front of the TV (yes, I know. TV in feudal Japan? Just bear with me folks). Finding nothing interesting to watch, Inutaisho decided to put in a movie. "I think you kids should go to bed. This probably isn't ment for your eyes." Everyone in the room snorted, even Rin and Shippou.

"I'm not tired," the fox said. "I can stay up for weeks at a time. Are you tired, Rin?" He looked over to her sitting form on the couch only to find her knocked out asleep. "Well, um... still! I'm not going to bed! I demand that I'm treated like an older child, rather than like a baby! I'm older than Sesshomaru now, why do I still have to go to bed like him? It's not fair...it's..not...right..." Tiring himself out from ranting, he too was now asleep.

Kagome took him upstairs to the room that was loaned out to him; Sango got Rin, both girls planning on hitting the sack themselves, seeing as it was now past eleven. Miroku followed them, hoping to get at least one more grope in on them. Now all that were left were the dog demons and a half. "Well?" Inutaisho said, looking pointedly at them. "Well what?" Inuyasha muttered, not really in the mood to do anything he told him to do after seeing Ace being downed by him,

"Well, arn't you two going to bed?" "Daddy, do we have to?" Sesshomaru complained. It seemed the right thing to do."Of course you do." "What's so interesting to you that everyone has to leave the room in order for you to watch it?" Sesshomaru pressed. Inutaisho faltered. "Um..uh...see, um...well... don't you worry about that! Just go to bed!" Inuyasha and his brother exchanged glances. " Come on, Daddy, can't we stay up just for a little bit longer?" the younger pleaded. "No! Now go to bed before I put you there myself!" Sesshomaru decided, though, to give it one last shot.

Grabbing one of the DVD's on the entertainment shelf, he threw it across the room, hitting a picture on the wall and knocking it off. Oh, snaps! Over kill! He got up and made a break for his room. Too slow. Inutaisho swooped him up and carried a kicking, screaming, preaching, Sesshomaru to his room, for the second time that day.

"No, I don't wanna go to my room! You can't make me! I'm a grown man! I'm too old for this! I will not be moved! Kami says to let your children stay up as late as they want to. You can find that passage in the book of Sesshomaru, chapter 5 verse 11."

"I should have my own house with my own rules and a baby momma somewhere with my four children whom I'm not even sure if they're completely mine, but none the less I pay child support for them!" His father stopped on the last step and stared at him. "You really want that? If I was you, I'd reconsider. Your mother has to pay child support for you, since I have custody of you." "You mean, mom didn't die? Ya'll just divorced?" Inutaisho shrugged nonchalance. "She said she wanted a real man and mentioned something about feeling like she was sleeping with another woman. Well, she found her man." "Who?" Sesshomaru questioned, now on the ground, distracting his father and leading him back down the steps.

"Naraku." Sesshomaru just about had a heart attack hearing this. "What?! What the hell does she see in him? He looks like a girl too!" Inutaisho glared at him. "Look in a mirror yourself, sometime. And I'm not a woman; I'm just feminine." "Feminine my ass," Sesshomaru muttered. His father decided to ignore this last comment.

By now they were back in the living room. Inuyasha was still sitting on the couch and had started the movie that their father had wanted so desperately to watch alone. "Saw II isin't scary," he said. "If you can get past the begining, I think you can get past the rest of the movie." Sesshomaru plopped down next to him. Inutaisho figured that if he'd seen that far, no hurt would come from watching the rest of the movie. Sad how mistaken he was.

"DAAAAAADDDDDDYYYY!!!" Sesshomaru screamed, running down the hall to his father's room. He kicked open the door, not even waiting to be told to enter. "Daddy! There's someone in my closet!" Inutaisho groggily looked at him. "What? Who?" "I think it's that old man on Saw II who was killing all those people!" His father was now fully awake, looking at his son with pure annoyance written on his face. "You mean that old man who had cancer? Some weak, old human who couldn't do a damn thing to you, and you're scared?! Sesshomaru, take your ass back to bed." He rolled over and went back to sleep.

But his mind told him that he was right about his intuition. He went in Inuyasha's room and stood beside his bed for a moment before climbing in. Inuyasha stirred slightly, then popped his eyes open. "What the hell?!" "There's someone in my room," Sesshomaru reasoned with him, pulling some of the covers over his body. Some is an understatement. Since the blanket was small, he basically took the whole thing.

"Sesshomaru, you're the oldest! I'm supposed to want to sleep with you (once again, this dosen't sound right, but let's keep our minds out of the gutters...), not the other way around! Get out!" He kicked him until he fell over the side, tears brimming with hurt. "Fine, Inuyasha! I hope that girl Amanda from the movie who took over that old man's work comes and takes you away to make you survive some life threatening test and make you more appreciative of things! Then you'll be begging me to stay." He stormed out the room and went back to his.

The closet door was cracked just a little, and he swore he could hear the labored breathing of the old man (and I keep saying that cause I don't remember his name) from Saw II (and one). He grabbed his Star Wars light saber from a corner of his room and slowly advanced toward the closet. Holding it high over his head with one hand, he pushed the door of the closet opened with the other. He was met by two eyes.

He screamed; it screamed. He screamed louder; it screeched. He started crying; it mewed. What?! He turned on the closet light to see Kirara. He swung the bat anyways, hitting her squarely on the head. Before he knew what had happened, he was across the room, slouched against the wall, staring up rather than down, at Kirara.

"Heh, heh... nice kitty," he tried pacifying the cat demon. It didn't work. Grabbing him from the scruff of his neck, she carried him as if he were a pup and threw him out of his room, slamming the door afterwards. He heard a loud scraping noise up against the door, the dressing being put in front of it. Then he heard the bed squeak, her settling down on it as if it were her own.

I can't belive I just got thrown out of my own room by a cat! Dogs are stronger than cats, what the hell?! As long as word of this dosen't reach father-- His thoughts were interupted by the so said saying "Sesshomaru, you shame me. Getting your ass kicked by a cat!" coming from his father's room. Well, at least the others don't know-- "Hey, can you believe Sesshomaru got punked by Kirara?" he heard Sango whispering to Kagome in the room that they shared. Okay, but as long as the rest of the palace court dosen't know-- "Hey, Bob, I heard that one of Inutaisho's kids got beat up by that demon slayer's pet cat!" "Which one, the boy or the girl?" "The girl!" two servants were saying to each other on their way to bed.

Sighing heavily to himself, Sesshomaru settled down in front of his room door, using his tail as a large pillow. He had woken up as a child, punked by Rin, humiliated by Jaken (and that's saying something) been beaten eight times in a row at Chutes and Ladders then beaten in a fight again by that same person, found out that Naraku was his step dad, had premonitions about old men in his closet, and now was thrown out of his own room by a dog's worst enemy. No, today was not his day. At least sleep would bring peace. He dreamed about pools of Beggin' Strips, a crater full of Nerf toys, and cats being chased down streets of gold.


A/N: If you haven't seen Saw II, sorry for mentioning spoilers. Hope to have the next chapter out soon!