InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Say the Magical Words ❯ You Know You Don't Love Me ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You Know You Don't Love Me

Needing to keep his mind occupied from the thought of Naraku being his father, Sesshomaru seeked sanctuary in the palace gardens. His old spot that he used to like going to had been tainted by the memory of Inuyasha and Ace, so he headed to the farthest corners of the gardens, hiding behind a large rose bush. Sitting down, his back against a tree, he closed his eyes in an attempt to get some sleep. He hadn't slept well last night due to Kirara still having control of his room. I wonder how a fire-cat rug would look on my floor? he thought

Suddenly, a rustle in the bushes caught his attention. Before he could even see the figure, a familiar scent caught his nose. Where had he smelled it before? It was obviously a human, and a female at that, but the scent wasn't close enough to his memory bank to be recalled instantly, meaning that this person wasn't one of the human wenches that his mutt-brother had brought. The person stepped out into full view and Sesshomaru about had a heart attack at seeing her. Sara.

"Sesshomaru darling!" she cooed. "I've been looking everywhere for you!" "Aaaahhhh!" Sesshomaru screamed, jumping up and backing aginst the tree. She was steadily coming closer while he couldn't go anywhere. "How the fuck are you still alive?!! I watched you die!" "Yeah, but I've come back from the dead like that stupid priestess that keeps following your brother. I've planned a wedding in Vegas for us! But..." She finally took a good look at Sesshomaru. "You seem to have lost a few feet since the last time I've seen you. But that's okay, I don't mind short men. I just broke up with seeing Mini Me." "You mean, that little guy who works with Austin Powers?" She shrugged and took another step toward him. He became all but one with the tree in trying to get away. "If you haven't noticed, I've been reverted back to a child. You going with me would be like an R. Kelly case. All we'd be missing is the camera."

Sara was quiet for a moment, then said, "That's okay." Sesshomaru stared at her. "What, me and you going together? You're sick! First it was priests in the churches that were after little kids, now it's nuns too! What is the world coming to?!" Once again, Sara said nothing for a moment, then repeated, "It's okay, Sesshomaru. I understand. Besides, I've been considering the prospect of me and you together and I've come to the conclusion that me and you are as different as Vodka and Smirinaoff." "Actually, those go very good together," Sesshomaru put in."You get what I mean. And besides, someone else has been interested in me for a while. I just haven't said yes because I wanted to try one more time with you."

Sesshomaru had his back turned toward her, but spun around when she said this. "Who? Who wants to be with you?" Sara smiled at him. "Kouga." This time, Sesshomaru's eyes almost fell out of his head. "That wolf? You're choosing a wolf over me?! I'm way more sexier, what do you see in him?" "His kind personality--" Sesshomaru snorted-- "And he treats me like the princess I really am. Unlike you." "You do know that he's two timing you, right?" She acted like she hadn't heard him and started walking away. "This is for the best. I know it's not what you expected." "You're fucking right it's not what I expected!" Sesshomaru raged. "Are you dumping me? Nobody dumps this Sesshomaru! Nobody!!"

"I just did, what are you going to do about it?" Sara said over her shoulder. But she disappeared through the gates before he could answer. "Noooooo!" Sesshomaru screamed. "I've been...dumped!" He dramatically sobbed on the grass for a while, then got up and wiped the grass blades off his clothes before heading inside, looking as if nothing had happened. Her loss. She really didn't even look all that good. She was just a possible booty call 'till I found the real thing.

Somehow or another he ended up running across Inuyasha again. "What's up, stupid?" he said casually. "Nothing, ass hole," Inuyasha replied back just as calm. "So," he turned to his brother. "Why were you crying out there?" "Oh, nothing... nothing. You know, just some...um... well, you see--" "Sara dumped you, huh?" Sesshomaru hung his head in shame. "Yeah." Inuyasha surprisingly clapped him on his shoulder. "It's okay. I too lost love today. Kagome's finally said she's tired of me running back to that 'wanna-be me bitch, Kikyo'. She's left me for Miroku."

Sesshomaru got quiet. "Damn. And here I am, trippin' cause Sara's going with Kouga." "What the fuck?!" Inuyasha shouted, then hung his head also. They both sighed heavily and sat down on a couch. Reaching under, Inuyasha pulled out a six-pack of canned sake (yes, another strange invention of mine!) and handed one to Sesshomaru. "Here, dad dosen't know about these. To hard times," he toasted. Sesshomaru held up his can and both boys drank deeply.

Six hours later, Shippou found them in the same slouched positions with beer (sake) bellies and what looked like stubble on their chins. Both sets of eyes were red-rimmed and bloodshot, staring vacantly at a blank TV screen. "Sesshomaru? Inuyasha?" Shippou thought that they hadn't heard him until Sesshomaru said in a slurred voice, "Shh. I'm trying to watch TV," and grabbed the remote and pressed the volume increase button. Inuyasha simply got up and sat down on the floor in front of the screen as if that'd make him be able to "hear" the TV better.

Grabbing the sake can from Sesshomaru's grasp, he made for a plant in the room to pour it out, but never made it; Sesshomaru attacked him. Holding him in a death-grip, he said, "Shippou, you're my bestest friend! You just don't know how much I care about you! In fact, I think I love you!" Shippou screamed, but as if what Sesshomaru had said wasen't bad enough, Inuyasha stumbled his way over to him, trying to make it to the plant also. The drunk hanyou fell short of his target and instead threw up all over the fox. He then promptly fell over on the ground asleep.

Shippou was resisting the urge to throw up too, and cleared the area before he did. So much for trying to help! Fuck this shit! Sesshomaru went over to his brother and sat by his head. "Hey man," he still slurred. "I think you chased him away for good. Me and him were really starting to get close, I could feel him opening up to me." Inuyasha gave a loud grunt, then rolled away from him. "Hey, are you listening?" Sesshomaru continued. "I said we were getting close. There's just so much anger pent up inside that little guy. You know his father's fur was used as some kind of skirt or something for those thunder brothers. And his mom...oh man, you don't even want to know." Inuyasha didn't say anything. "Okay, well if you must know, she was made into a fur coat. There, I said it, are you happy?" Sesshomaru screamed at basically no one. He got up and ran out of the room, instead running once again into someone else. His father.

"What in the name of hell gave you two the idea to drink my sake?!" He thundered above Sesshomaru to what looked like about a hundred feet. "And without me!" Deciding that the only way to solve this was to soothe the savage beast, Sesshomaru handed his father the last can. His father sat down on the couch, patting the spot beside him. Sesshomaru tenatively sat down in it.

"Son, I saw what happened with you and...Sara? And I also heard the fight between Inuyasha and Kagome. All I can say is, women are bitches. Nice looking bitches, but none the less, bitches. There's no way to fully satisfy a woman. Even Izayoi has her moments when nothing I do can please her. In those times, I go out and find a woman who can satisfy my needs if you know what I mean." "Sex?" Sesshomaru asked. "No, a back rub. And then maybe sex. But the point is, you can't really love a woman, because they all like to play dirty. Just find you a few women you like, get aquainted with them, but make sure none of them communicate with eachother, then use them whenever you need something."

"Dad, you do know that you just told me that cheating is right, right?" "Fine," Inutaisho grumbled. "If you don't like my advice, by all means use your own." He took a long swig of his sake, then passed the can to Sesshomaru. "In reality, you are twenty," but then frowned when Sesshomaru turned it down and instead pulled out a Red Bull. "Why the hell would you want to drink that?" "Because it gives you wings!" Sesshomaru said, then sprouted wings and flew off to some other region of the palace.

A/N: You know, the idea of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru getting drunk was based on a life experience of mine. Here's a little story. Once when I was little, my mom had a party with a few of her friends. One of the dishes that were to be served was a jell-o with, I supposed you could say wine cooler (I don't know a specific name for them) in it. Well, she forgot about it. Later, me and my brothers came along and ate it. Imagine seeing a drunken three, five, and six year old! I was the five year old. I don't remember too much of what happened after we ate the jell-o. My mom says that my little brother was in a corner of the living room knocked out asleep. She said that I was in another corner laughing to myself (in fact, I do this even now, laughing to my self. Yeah, I know, sounds like I need serious help, but...) My mom said that my older brother was the least affected, instead donning his winter gear (we were living in Alaska at the time) and said to her "peace out", threw the duce to her, and left outside. In the end, we all got in trouble. It wasn't her fault that it'd happened (and quite frankly, I don't really think that it should have been ours either!) but now, looking back, I figured, something similar happening to Inuyasha and Sesshomaru would make good for the stories. Okay, now I'm done with my "little" story. Hope you liked it and the chapter. Please Review!