InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Scars and Cuts ❯ Hello ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok I know I shouldn't b' startin a new fanfic but I cant help it. So yea. I hope u like thiz one too. Well…hmm…I dunno...i hope I do gewd on thiz one! Well enjoy! Oh and thiz story iz dedicated to Tiffany Terry (Skittles), Bianca Martinez (Big Flirt), Stephanie Melendez (Slipknot'z gurl), AnImeRuLeR101, and Animemistress419! P.s…the onez w/the “()” are not really member'z of ff.net alright? Ok…
 
Scars and Cuts
 
Chapter One
 
Hello
 
(Sango'z P.O.V)
 
BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! SMASH!!
 
“Stupid alarm clock! I hate you!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. “What a way to start off the day!”
 
Hello, I'm Sango Taijaiya. Nice to meet you, I guess. I don't know what to say. Well for starters I'm 16 years old and I'm in 11th grade. I have only have one best friend. That's Kagome Higurashi. I have another friend, but I only talk to him when I'm in 5th period. But he's nice. Name you ask? Inuyasha Takahashi. He's an arrogant bastard. But he's a nice bastard. Oh he has a sister, Akira Takahashi, there twins. Anyways, on with my life.
 
“Sango hurry up! You're gonna be late for school!” my father yells. God I hate him.
 
Oh! My other best friend, Stephanie Melendez, she's my second best friend. She moved here from San Antonio, Texas. She learned our language fast! Oh my God how forgetful I am!
 
“I'm already up dad!” I yell back. Damn I hate him. He hits me and yells at me. He's the reason why my brother was born early. Now he's always sick and frail.
 
(Author'z P.O.V)
 
Sango lazily got out of bed and walked to her closet. She pulled out her black Dikies pants and a red shirt that says “SHUT UP!”
 
`Being punk matches my personality. Angry, a bitch, and every other word that goes with punk.' Sango thought.
 
She brushed her hair and left it down.
 
`My hair is way to long! It's almost up to my ass!'
 
She turned to her make-up. Nothing much just mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss. That's it. She put it on quickly and went to brush her teeth. After she finished she quickly got her backpack and her skateboard and ran downstairs.
 
“Mom I'm leaving!” Sango yelled from the living room putting on her red Converse.
 
“Alright honey! I'll see you at four!” her mother yelled from the kitchen.
 
“Ok! Bye!”
 
“Oh Sango don't forget we have a date today. I'm gonna take you shopping to get that shirt you wanted ok?”
 
“Alright mom. See ya after school!”
 
She ran threw the front door and down the side walk putting her skateboard on the asphalt and riding to school.
 
“Damn Kagome and Stephanie are gonna be pissed with me!” Sango said starting to go faster.
 
She saw the light up ahead. All she had to do was cross the street and a few blocks down she'd be at the school. Thank goodness for that!
 
`I better go fast.'
 
She sped up faster so she could beat the light.
 
`Cost clear'
 
She was on the curb when the light turned green. She didn't notice the purple corvette come and speed at the yellow light. There was a screeching sound and also this:
 
“YOU ASSHOLE! WATCH WERE YOU'RE GOING!” Sango yelled falling off of her skateboard and on the street. “Stephanie help!” (A/N: that iz not part of the stori! My best friend Stephanie wrote that in my spiral and I always write everything! Lolz….)
 
“WELL NEXT TIME WAIT! YOU STUPID BITCH!” the man yelled.
 
“I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU! YOU FUCKING `A'HOLE! STUPID FUCKING SHITY ASS DRIVER!” She yelled grabbing her skateboard and she took off again.
 
By the time she knew it she was at the front of the high school, Shikon High School.
 
`Damn I hate school! Stupid guy who invented it!' She thought to herself.
 
She got off her skateboard and held it under her arm. She realized that she was 20 minutes late for her first class.
 
`Oh shit! I've never been this late! I also have to go to my locker and put my skateboard away! Damn man who was driving!'
 
She walked up the stairs of the school and walked to her locker. She wasn't gonna bother to get a late note. She never did anyways.
 
When she finally got to her locker she put her skateboard in there and got her Social Studies book.
 
“I hate first period! Who cares about history anyways?” she stated closing her locker and walking to the classroom.
 
She walked up to the door and listened to the teacher. Ms. Yura Hair.
 
`I still think her name should be Yura Bitch. Sounds perfect.'
 
She sighed and turned the knob and entered the class room.
 
“…now we need a volunteer. Oh, Miss Taijaiya, you finally decided to join us.” Ms. Hair said.
 
“Um…yeah. Sorry about that.” Sango said blushing a little.
 
“Well since you decided to come late you can be the volunteer.” Ms. Hair said with an evil grin. “You can show the new boy around.”
 
“Say what?”
 
“You heard me. You can show this nice young man around the school. Mr. Houshi can you please stand up?” (A/N: want the real Slim-Shady please stand up, please stand up! Lolz…had to do that!)
 
Sango watched as a young man with bluish-purplish eyes stand up. He had his hair in a pony tail, and his hair color was black-brown. He had his ears pierced, two in the left and once in the right. She noticed his face right away.
 
“Hey you're the guy who almost ran me over! It's your fault I'm late!” Sango exclaimed. Oh boy was she mad.
 
“Oh yeah! Well you should have been watching where you were going! If you would have paid attention then you wouldn't have fallen off your skateboard!” he said back.
 
“Why you little-“Sango began but was cut off by the teacher.
 
“Now both of you be quiet! I will not allow this in my class! Now both of you go outside and cool off!”
 
(Sango P.O.V)
 
I turned around towards the door and walked out. That damn bastard was following me out. I went and sat down on the floor, furious because I got in trouble.
 
`She's gonna call my dad. I don't even wanna go home now.' I think to myself
 
“So since we're out here together why not introduce ourselves? The names Miroku Houshi, what's yours?” he said to me.
 
“Sango,” I reply. “You should know my last name.”
 
“What a beautiful name. Fits you.”
 
“Why?”
 
“It's a strong name for a strong person.”
 
“Are you flirting with me?”
 
“No I'm just trying to get to know you; I take it you're punk.”
 
“I take it you're not gothic.” I say looking at his black t-shirt that say's “I'm not Goth!”
 
“No, I'm not. I'm punk.”
 
“Yeah me too. It's more fun then being prep or jock.”
 
“Yup way better.”
 
“So, Miroku. Can I see your schedule?” I ask.” Since I have to show you around.”
 
“Sure.” He said looking threw his pocket. “Here it is.”
 
I took his schedule from his hand opened it up and started looking at it. I felt my eyes go round as I look at it again.
 
“Is something wrong Sango?” Miroku asked confusion in his eyes.
 
“Um…no. Just the fact that we have all the same classes”
 
“Really?” he said taking back his schedule. “So, you…have math 7th period?”
 
“Yes. That really sucks.”
 
“Why? Do you not like me?” he asked pouting a little.
 
“Well you almost hit me with your nice purple corvette, so yeah I don't like you!”
 
“Well you got in the way the light had turned greened then you just came out of no where.”
 
“Yeah but then the light turned yellow and you should have slowed down.”
 
“You actually slow down on the yellow light? Come on Sango punk people speed up on the yellow light so they can make it!”
 
“Well I've never driven before, so I wouldn't know. But if you had to turn left and you were in a different lane, how the hell did you get here before me?” I asked getting mad again.
 
“I don't know you were supposed to turn. I turned left on a different street and some how made it to the school.” Miroku said grinning.
 
“Oh, so Miroku what school did you come from?”
 
“Tokyo High School, you should know it. Biggest school in Tokyo.” Miroku said leaning back on the lockers.
 
“Damn, that's a big school. What kinda rep. did you have?” I asked leaning back on the lockers too.
 
“The bad boy reputation. I was always getting into fights, so the principal called me into his office and said I was being transferred to Shikon High School.” Miroku finished. “I hope I get into fights here. Maybe I'll win the title.”
 
“Well it won't be that easy. To many people try to win it, so far only four are at the top.” I say back grinning a little.
 
“Really? Who are they?” Miroku asked.
 
“Inuyasha Takahashi, Stephanie Melendez, Kagome Higurashi, and yours truly.” I finished grinning like an idiot.
 
“You're fuckin kidding me right? You? Sango Taijaiya are in the top four?”
 
“Yup! Better believe it! You make it seem like it's a bad thing.”
 
“Well three girls and one boy? Do you know them all?”
 
“Sure do, they're all my best friends.”
 
“Really? Well soon there are going to be five!”
 
“What do you—“ I started but I was cut off.
 
“Hey Sango! Where were you this morning?” a girl asked. She had long black hair with silver at the tips and black dog ears. She had red highlights and piercing silver eyes.
 
“Oh hey Akira. I was late. Almost got hit by a car.” I said looking at Miroku who was to busy staring at Akira's boobs.
 
“Hey a rumors going around that you're back with Jonathan. Are you?” Akira asked going down to my level.
 
“OH HELL NO!” I yelled out earning stares from people in the hall.
 
“Alright Sango I get your point.” Akira said looking annoyed because I hurt her ears.
 
“My what a beautiful young lady. May I ask what your name is? Oh and can you please make it your full name?” Miroku asked looking her straight in the eye.
 
“Um…Akira Kairi Takahashi.” She said rather nervous.
 
“Well lovely Akira, would you mind doing me a favor?”
 
“Depends on what it is.”
 
“Will you please consider baring my children?”
 
“NO!!” Akira yelled out slapping Miroku in the face. “I'll see ya later Sango.”
 
“B-Bye!” I stuttered out. “I didn't know Akira could hit so hard. Miroku are you ok—”
 
I looked over at Miroku to see that he was passed out. Akira really did hit him hard.
 
“I think I should have mentioned to you that Akira is Inuyasha's twin sister and fights just as well as him.” I said to the unconscious Miroku. “Also she's in the top 5. So you're gonna have to bump one of us off.”
 
RING!!
 
“Ok Miroku get up. We have to go to science.” I told him getting up.
 
“I'm going Sango. Fuck she hits hard!” Miroku whined rubbing his cheek.
 
“That reminds me, I'm going to get my ass kicked.”
 
“By who?”
 
“Two very angry girls who hate me when I'm late to school.”
 
“SANGO TAIJIAYA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!”
 
“I'm dead.”
 
(Author'z P.O.V.)
 
Sango saw two very angry girls heading right towards her. One had long black hair that went down to her mid-back, she had brown eyes and was wearing all black. Her shirt said “Come closer…I'm nice.” And had a picture of an evil thing that had an ax. The other girl had blue-black hair that barely went past her shoulders. She had green eyes and she wore glasses. She had blue jeans on and was wearing a Slipknot shirt. Their names are Kagome Higurashi and Stephanie Melendez.
 
“H-Hey Steph, Kags. What's up?” Sango asked nervously.
 
“Nothing much but hell you don't know how pissed Kagome and I are!” Stephanie almost yelled out.
 
“Listen I'm sorry I didn't to be late! I'm really really sorry!” Sango began.
 
“No it's not you.” Stephanie said again.
 
“Who is it then?”
 
“Kikyo Miko.” Kagome said. Sango could barely hear her but she some how managed to figure it out.
 
“Well what did she do?” Sango asked.
 
“The little bitch broke up with Inuyasha this morning!” Kagome said speaking a little louder.
“Girls you need to hurry up and get to class.” A teacher said.
 
“Oh, well tell me at lunch, okay?”
 
“Okay, bye.” They both said turning the other way and leaving.
 
“C'mon Miroku. We need to go to science. We can't be late on your first day.” Sango told him.
 
“Alright Sango, what are ya'll doing in science?” Miroku asked.
 
“Umm…I dunno.”
 
“So you mean you've been here all this time and you don't know what ya'll are doing? Sango I'm disappointed.” Miroku said shaking his head.
 
“Hey shut up ok? I never pay attention in science. Besides, the science teacher is out to get me.”
 
“Sango you sound like that girl from `Freaky Friday'. Anna Colman I think her name was. But she's the same way.”
 
“Oh yeah, that movie's funny! Here we are. Science room, 405.” Sango said stopping.
 
RING!!
 
They both looked up at the wall to see that the tardy bell had rung already. Sango looked at Miroku and studied his features more. She noticed that he looked like he had a lot of muscles. She then looked at his face looking at his eyes. She wondered how the hell he even got those color eyes. She looked at his lips noticing how good they looked.
 
`Wait! Why am I thinking like this? Oh God I'm falling for him!'
 
`No you're not! You just think you are! Don't ever say that again! He's the enemy remember? He almost ran you over!'
 
`Who are you? What are you doing in my head?'
 
`Stupid! It's you, or me I don't know but we're the same person! You don't like Miroku Houshi alright?'
 
`What if I do? What are you going to do about it?'
 
`…I'll make you go prep. Turn you into a cheerleader, make you date the quarterback, put on make-up, wear pink, all the stuff that preps do.'
 
`You wouldn't dare! I'm gonna—'
 
“Sango are you ok? It looks like you're arguing with someone.”
 
“Huh? Oh no I'm just thinking about something. That's all.” Sango said `Damn that was scary'
 
“Ok, can we go inside now? I mean we've been out here for a few minutes.” (A/N: yes they were still outside! Jest ta let ya know!)
 
She nodded her head in agreement and opened the door. She walked in and saw that the whole entire classroom was silent. She felt her face grow red because she hated being the center of attention.
 
“Miss. Taijiya, late again. Do you need detention again?” Mr. Osaka asked.
 
“No sir, I was showing the new student around.” Sango said getting redder.
 
“Ok, Sango you can sit down. Sir, can you please come over here.” Mr. Osaka said ushering Miroku towards him.
 
Sango went to her seat and sat down. She looked up and saw Miroku talking to Mr. Osaka. She kept on staring at his lips. She didn't know why but she felt good with Miroku.
 
`No not these thoughts again! He's just a friend! Just a friend!'
 
`No I think you like him!'
 
`I thought you said he was wrong for me? Whose side are you really on?'
 
`Hey shut up ok! But look at him. Look at his muscles. You want him to wrap his strong arms around you and kiss your neck while you stand there smiling.'
 
`Shut up! Damn myself! Go away!'
 
`Fine, but don't look now. Miroku's headed right towards you! Good luck!'
 
`Shit I'm right, he is coming! What do I do? Why am I so nervous? I mean its Miroku, the pervert who asked Akira to bear his children.'
 
“Sango are you alright?” Miroku asked sitting next to her. “You zoned out again.”
 
“Sorry, I keep on thinking about what Stephanie and Kagome told me.” She lied. “Poor Inuyasha, I can't believe Kikyo broke up with him.”
 
“Who's Kikyo?”
 
“Inuyasha's used to be girlfriend; they've been together since freshman year. That's Akira's twin brother.”
 
“Oh, that lovely girls brother huh? Damn she's hot!” Miroku said a little grin on his face.
 
“She just happens to be my best friend; get that dirty thought out of your head you hentai!” Sango told him so low that he could barely hear her.
 
“Ok Sango, I wont hit on her without your permission.” He said smiling.
 
“Houshi-sama, you're such an idiot.”
 
“Please don't call me Houshi-sama, Sango-chan.” Miroku told her. “I've always hated when people called me that.”
 
“Fine I won't call you that, Houshi-sama. I mean Miroku!”
 
“Yeah, if you get to call me Houshi-sama I get to call you Lovely Sango, deal?”
 
“No, I think I'll just call you Miroku.”
 
“That's what I thought.” Miroku said grinning because he won.
 
“Oh shut up and pay attention.”
 
Sango then put her head down on the desk not wanting to look at Miroku. She could feel his eyes upon her head, probably a confused look on his face. But she didn't care. She felt herself doze off a few times, but she had to stop herself from falling asleep. She was already in trouble with Ms. Hair; she didn't want to get in trouble with Mr. Osaka again. By the time she knew it the bell had rang. She got up from her seat and got all her stuff together. She knew Miroku was waiting for her; she did have to take him to his class. Also, she had class with him. That really sucked. She began walking to the door with Miroku behind her when the teacher stopped her.
 
“Sango can you come here please?” Mr. Osaka asked.
 
“Sure, Miroku, Journalism is just down the hall, room 398. Ok? I'll be there in a few.” She told him giving him a small smile.
 
“Alright Sango.” he said walking out.
 
“Sango you need to get your act together! This is the 3rd zero you had this week! If you get another one I'm going to have to give you detention! If this still continues then I'll call your dad.”
 
“Please Mr. Osaka don't call my dad! I'll try better, but please don't call him!” Sango pleaded with the old teacher.
 
“Alright Sango, but if it happens again I will call him, alright?”
 
“Yes Mr. Osaka.”
 
“Now go to class, before I give you detention.”
 
Sango walked out of his classroom rather fast and made her way towards Journalism. This was her favorite class! The teacher Mrs. Yami loved Sango very much, she considered Sango her own daughter. Come to think of it, Mrs. Yami was pregnant and was having a girl. She had told Sango that she was going to name her daughter after her. Sango wanted to become a writer more then anything in the world! She had written stuff before and many people loved her work, she had also written a few songs since she knew how to play the electric guitar. Her favorite author was Mary Higgins Clark (A/N: that iz my fav writer! She writes suspense stories! She's a really gewd author!). Sango wanted to be just like her, but write about teens and not grown-ups. She walked up to the door and listened to see if she could hear Mrs. Yami teaching.
 
“Sango you can come in, we don't bite.” Mrs. Yami said.
 
`Oh shit! I forgot that Mrs. Yami's a demon!' Sango thought but she quickly went inside.
 
“Go ahead and take a seat Sango, you don't have to explain why you are late. Miroku already informed me that you had to talk to Mr. Osaka.” She said giving her a smile.
 
“Alright, thank you Mrs. Yami.” Sango said taking her seat next to Miroku. (A/N: dude…I jest realized that Miroku and Sango are sittin next to each other all the time! Lolz...What'z up w/that!)
 
She waited for Mrs. Yami to continue her lesson. She told them that they weren't going to do any work today and that is was a free day.
 
“Since you all have been working hard on the news paper I'm going to let you do whatever you want! Oh and no porn sites Yoshiro. What where your parents thinking when they called you `good son'?”
 
“Aw man!” Yoshiro yelled out. Everyone started laughing then went back to what he or she was doing.
 
“Hey Sango, what are you going to do?” Miroku asked her looking at her screen.
 
“None of your business!” Sango said moving her screen.
 
“Fine then you wiener, I'm not gonna tell ya what I'm doing!”
 
“I don't wanna know; just do what you're going to do.”
 
Sango turned back around before Miroku said anything. She looked at her computer monitor and looked at her story. She had told Mrs. Yami that she wanted to write her own article since she usually paired up with Sakura. Mrs. Yami agreed and let Sango do whatever she wanted. Sango decided to do a piece on abuse. Since she was abused, she thought to herself “Why not?” so that's what she decided to do. Here is what some of her work looks like:
 
Domestic Violence: Rape, Abuse, and Suicide
Most teens experience abuse from the day they were born. While being abused the mother, father, step-mother, step-father, or possibly aunts, uncles, or grandparents abuse these children. It's sad to think that everyday they never want to go home, in fear of what they might see next. 1 out of every 3 teens has experienced sexual, physical, verbal or emotional violence in dating relationships or in family relationships. 95% of domestic violence victims are women. The 5% left are men. When being sexually abused most teens get pregnant with their dad's, step-dad, or possibly grandfather's child. Most teens get abortions while others couldn't stand to think that they killed a human being. When teens are abused in any kind of way the one thing that seems it will solve all their problems, is suicide. Each year, thousands of teens commit suicide…
 
`Damn, I've only written a little bit. I need at least another paragraph before I put it in the newspaper.' Sango thought. `Funny how I picked abuse, I guess because I know from experience.'
 
RING!!
 
“Three classes down, five more to go” Sango said out loud. “Dang this day is going by so slow!”
 
“Sango, can you come here please?” Mrs. Yami asked. “Miroku if you want you can wait outside. I'll give you both a note explaining why you are tardy.”
 
“Alright, see you in a few Sango.” Miroku said walking outside.
 
“Is there something wrong Mrs. Yami?” Sango asked her teacher.
 
“I was going to ask you the same question, Sango.” Mrs. Yami said sitting back down. “You haven't been yourself since I saw you on Monday.” (A/N: it's Wednesday.)
 
“Oh, well it's nothing.” Sango lied. “I've just been really tired.”
 
“Sango, maybe I should have a talk with your mother. I mean I can smell your lie. Something really is bothering you.” Mrs. Yami told her going up to her and studying her facial features.
 
“Really Mrs. Yami, there's no need to call my mom. She's probably helping my brother, he got sick again. But don't worry, nothing is wrong.” Sango said turning to the door.
 
“Alright Sango, but tell me if anything gets worse, alright? Promise me.” Mrs. Yami said going up to Sango and giving her a small hug.
 
“I promise, I'll tell you if anything gets worse.” She said before leaving Mrs. Yami alone. “Oh I forgot our notes.”
 
“Here Sango, I noticed you forgot them! Have fun in your next class guys!” Mrs. Yami said giving Sango the notes then closing the door.
 
“C'mon Miroku. Time for class.” Sango told him.
 
AT LUNCH!
 
“SANGO, OVER HERE!”
 
Sango turned around to look to see who called her. She saw Kagome, Stephanie, Akira, and Inuyasha all sitting on a table in the back. She smiled and began to walk over there; she then noticed that Miroku wasn't following her.
 
“Miroku c'mon! I want my friends to meet you!” Sango said pulling Miroku's arm.
 
“Alright Sango I'm going, I'm going!” Miroku said as Sango still pulled him.
 
“Hey Sango! Dude you missed it!” Stephanie told her excitedly.
 
“What, what happened?” Sango said sitting down next to Kagome. She then motioned Miroku to sit down.
 
“Akira just went and told off Kikyo! It was awesome! You should have seen Kikyo's face when Akira started telling her shit! Priceless man!” Kagome exclaimed.
 
“Really? Akira what did you tell her?” Sango asked smiling even bigger.
 
“All I told her was that she was going to get her ass kicked for breaking my brother's heart! Damn bitch! I can't believe she did that! For 3 fuckin years I had to put up with her! But not anymore.” Akira said. “Hey, why is the pervert here?”
 
“Huh? Oh, you mean Miroku. Well I thought that he could sit with us. Besides, Inuyasha has too many girlfriends, he need a male friend!” Sango said smiling at Inuyasha.
 
“I do have guy friends! It's just the fact that I don't hang out with them that much! But I guess it wouldn't hurt to have another friend.” Inuyasha said aloud.
 
“Ok then, Miroku this is Kagome, Stephanie, you met Akira, and the ugly guy in front of you is Inuyasha.” Sango finished.
 
“Nice to meet you all.”
 
“Same here.”
 
“Pervert, hi.”
 
“What's up dude?”
 
“Sango I'm not ugly!
 
“So are you saying you're pretty?” Akira asked.
 
“Yes!”
 
“You're so conceited. You're not that good looking.” Akira said. “I don't think we're twins at all Inuyasha.
 
“No duh. You don't look like anyone in the family. Like where the hell did you get your silver eyes from? Dad, Sesshomaru, and I have gold, mom has brown. Why did you get silver?” Inuyasha asked her.
 
“Because I'm special! Besides they make me look more mysterious. Reminds me of something. The other day I went to Chopsticks, (A/N: a restaurant. There's a restaurant her in San Antonio named Chopsticks…haz Chinese food! Yummy!!) right? And this guy walks up to me and asks `Are you wearing contacts?' I was like `No! I'm all natural!' anyways, the dumb ass didn't believe me! He started calling me a liar and I got so pissed that I punched him in the face. After that I got kicked out of the restaurant. I can't go back for 2 months. Sucks.” Akira said finishing.
 
“Really?” Stephanie asked. “Well nothing exciting happened to me so far. Dang school, the know us to well. I wanna get into a fight! I think we should jump Kikyo after school.
 
“Yeah! Damn bitch I still can't believe she did that to you Inuyasha.” Kagome said anger in her eyes.
 
“Don't worry about it Kagome. It's in the past now. I could care less.” Inuyasha said hurt in his eyes. “I did find it rather funny the way Kikyo looked when Akira told her off. I'll never forget that face.”
 
“Inuyasha you don't have to cover up.” Akira said patting Inuyasha on the back.
 
“Don't worry about me Akira. I'll be fine. I'm gonna go, I need to go to my locker.” Inuyasha said getting up. “Besides, lunch is going to be over soon.”
 
“What! I was here talking all this time and I didn't eat? Damn it! This isn't right!” Sango yelled getting up and running to the nearest snack bar. Lucky for her they were still open.
 
“That's what you get Sango!” Stephanie yelled.
 
“SHUT UP!!”
 
“Surprised she heard me. I mean I'm the quietest one in the group and she heard me? That's fucked up!” Stephanie yelled.
 
RING!!
 
“Sango c'mon! We have choir next!” Inuyasha yelled. “Hey don't we all have choir together?”
 
“Yeah I think we do.” Kagome said. “Well might as well get there before Ms. Taka gets pissed at us.”
 
“Miroku do you have choir next too?” Stephanie asked him getting up.
 
“Yeah, Sango and I have all our classes together. So I'm supposed to go with her everywhere. But I don't mind at all.” Miroku said grinning.
 
“You're such a pervert Miroku.” Akira said. “Honestly, Sango isn't that easy to get. Besides, I don't think she wants a boyfriend.”
 
“Alright, don't worry! Me and Sango are just friends.”
 
“I'm back!” Sango said with a bag of chips. “What wrong?”
 
“Nothing, we were just on our way to choir.” Kagome told her pulling her by the arm. “C'mon or we really will be late.”
 
They all walked towards the choir room. Miroku noticed that everyone was staring at them, like if they were scared of them. Who wouldn't be? They all seemed kinda scary! But this was a good way for Miroku to get spotted. They'd understand that Miroku was in the group and that no one should mess with him! Before Miroku knew it they were at choir.
 
“Hey guys, do we have to go to choir? I mean I don't feel like singing today.” Stephanie said from behind Inuyasha.
 
“Stephanie you never sing in this class. Why are you complaining?” Kagome asked her putting her hands on her hips.
 
“Because I don't like Ms. Taka. She's scary.” Stephanie said shivering at the thought of her. “Besides, we usually always skip this class.”
 
“Well I guess we could.” Akira said. “If you agree with Stephanie say `I'.”
 
“I.” Four eyes, including Akira.
 
“What about you Sango? Don't you wanna skip?” Kagome asked.
 
“No, I need to get Miroku settled remember? Besides I don't want Miroku skipping on the first day! Wait till like tomorrow or something. If you get caught they're gonna call all of your parents again.” Sango told them.
 
“Yeah but all our parents will do is say `Akira no computer for three hours!'” Akira said sounding like her mother.
 
“Only three hours? My mom says two hours!” Stephanie said.
 
“You lucky bitch!”
 
“Alright already! We'll skip and let the school girl go with Miroku. Alright? Now let's go before we get caught by Ms. Taka and she makes us sing.” Inuyasha said walking off.
 
“I'M NOT A SCHOOL GIRL!” Sango yelled.
 
“WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT SAYING I'M PRETTY!” Inuyasha yelled from the hallway.
 
“I HOPE YOU GET CAUGHT!” Sango yelled out again. “That pig headed jerk! C'mon Miroku. Hey, where'd you go?”
 
Sango looked all around and couldn't find Miroku. She figured he went to the restroom. But when she looked inside she saw him sitting down in a choir chair with a singing book. Sango looked at him for awhile before she realized she was really late.
 
“Sorry I'm late Ms. Taka. Had to use the restroom.” Sango lied quickly.
 
“Don't worry Sango, just get your folder and come sit down.” Ms. Taka said writing some notes on the board.
 
She went to her usual seat in the back row. Then she finally realized that Miroku was sitting in it. Damn that Miroku!
 
“Miroku you're sitting in my seat.” Sango said.
 
“Really?” Miroku said looking around. “Doesn't have your name on it!”
 
Sango looked at his grin and just sat down next to him “Bastard.”
 
“Thank you, but I think you should pay attention to the scary teacher.”
 
“Alright everyone, we've been working on the song `Talis Cannon' today we will learn the words since we know the solfage. So shall we begin? Alright then, measure one.” Ms. Taka said.
 
Soon enough the whole class started. Well, they didn't exactly do well. Ms. Taka stopped the class and looked at them, man was she pissed.
 
“C'mon you guys! We've been working on this for a week already! You still haven't learned it?” Ms. Taka yelled out. “Do we need to go back to solfage?”
“Now I see why the others don't like it in here.” Miroku whispered.
 
“Yeah, but she's nice, sometimes.” Sango whispered back.
 
The class didn't really continue because Ms. Taka kept yelling at the class. Soon enough the bell rang and everyone was out of the door. No one wanted to wait because they were all scared of Ms. Taka. Sango and Miroku walked outside and were headed to their 6th period class. Boy, did Sango hate that class.
 
(A/N: I'm going to skip the rest of the day. So now it's after school. But their last classes were P.E. and math. So ya.)
 
Sango and Miroku walked together after school, they weren't sure why but they just decided to walk together. They started talking about their families. But Sango didn't really get into much detail. They were walking towards the entrance of the school when the bumped into Kikyo.
 
“Sango, what the hell do you want?” Kikyo asked obviously mad.
 
“Excuse me Kikyo but you're the one who bumped up to me. I didn't want anything from you nor would I want anything to do with you.” Sango told her. “Besides, I'm not the bitch who broke up with Inuyasha for someone else.”
 
“What did you say?” Kikyo asked anger in her voice.
“I know you broke up with Inuyasha to get with Naraku. I saw you kissing on Monday after school.” Sango informed her. “You're such a little bitch for doing that to my best friend. I'm surprised your family doesn't disown you.”
 
“You little whore—” Kikyo started but was cut of by Sango
 
“No Kikyo, you're the whore! I never knew what Inuyasha saw in you but as long as he was happy I was happy! But since you broke his heart I think I should break your neck!” Sango threatened.
 
“Sango, I think we should leave. There's a crowd now.” Miroku said trying to pull Sango's arm. But she wouldn't move.
 
“What Kikyo? Are you scared because you're gonna get your ass kicked? To bad Naraku isn't here to save his precious Kikyo.” Sango said taking a step closer.
 
“Listen Sango, I'm not one who fights—” Kikyo started but was cut off again.
 
“I know you're not, you usually get your little girlfriends to do it for you. But they always get their ass kicked. Why don't you be the leader and take charge and fight me.” Sango said. She looked around and sure enough there was a crowd.
 
“Sango let's go! You can fight her tomorrow! C'mon!” Miroku said trying to pull Sango again.
 
“Aw! Does little Sango have a boyfriend?” Kikyo teased. “I never thought you would get a boyfriend. I mean after what Jonathan did to you.”
 
“Shut up Kikyo!” Sango said putting her hands into fist. “I'm gonna kick your ass so bad that you're gonna be in critical condition when I'm threw with you!”
 
“Sango that's enough!” Miroku yelled picking up Sango by her waist and pulling her away. He tried very hard not to drop her since she was wiggling too much.
 
“MIROKU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! LET ME KICK HER ASS! MIROKU DAMNIT! PUT ME DOWN!” Sango yelled kicking her legs.
 
“No, not until you calm down.” Miroku said taking her off on the school grounds and onto the side walk. He then put her down and held her where she was standing.
 
“Miroku, why didn't you let me kick Kikyo's ass!” Sango yelled at him.
 
“Because, you'll get in trouble, then they'll tell your father!” Miroku said back at her. “I don't want you to get in trouble with him.”
 
“How, how did you know about my father?” Sango asked him.
 
“Inuyasha told me in 6th period. That's how I know! I don't want you to get in trouble for getting in a fight!” Miroku said.
 
“Alright, can you let me go now?” Sango said looking down on the sidewalk. “I forgot my skateboard.”
 
“Don't worry; I'll give you a ride.”
 
“No it's ok. My mom supposed to pick me up. What time is it?”
 
“It's going to be four in 5 minutes.”
 
“I'll just stay here. Don't worry I won't go back and kick Kikyo's ass. Besides she has cheerleading practice.” Sango said.
 
“Alright, do you have a pen and paper?” Miroku asked.
 
“Yeah, why?”
 
“Can I see some please?”
 
“Sure I guess.” Sango said taking out a paper and a pen. “What are you going to do?”
 
“Give you my number.” Miroku answered giving her the piece of paper and her pen back.
 
“Why?” Sango asked.
 
“So you can call me, you know, just in case you miss me and wanna talk to me.” Miroku said grinning.
 
“Shut up Miroku. I see you Monday thru Friday, all day, and I'm sure we'll see each other on the weekends. I don't really need your number.” Sango said giving the paper back to him.
 
“I insist Sango, take it! I like hearing your voice so just take it.” Miroku said giving the paper back to her.
 
“Fine, I guess I'll take it.” Sango told him putting the paper in her pocket. “Let's just hope my don't forget to take it out. My dad does laundry today. He doesn't want me to have guy friends.”
 
“But Inuyasha's your friend; you have his number don't you?” Miroku asked his eye brow raising.
 
“Well ya but I told him it was Akira's number and it is since they live together. So he doesn't really know. But he does know Akira has a brother.” Sango said.
 
“Ok Sango, I get it. Well I better leave. Mushin will get mad at me if I'm late.” Miroku said taking out his keys. “See ya tomorrow Sango.”
 
“Alright, you better not try to run me over tomorrow Miroku!” Sango yelled.
 
“I WON'T!”
 
“ALSO YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME A RIDE IN YOUR NICE CORVETTE ALRIGHT?!”
 
“YOU WISH!”
 
“SHUT UP MIROKU!!”
 
Sango watched as he got in and took off. He turned right and was on his way. She looked a little while longer and then finally broke her eyes from where he had parked. She sat down on the cement where all the flowers were. She didn't know why they had them; they usually died by the time they had their mid-term exams. Then they would stay like that until the end of the year. She waited a few minutes and her mother still wasn't there.
 
`Damnit mom where are you!' Sango thought.
 
Sango got up and decided that her mother was taking care of Kohaku and decided to go walk home. She crossed the street and remembered how Miroku almost ran her over. She had to admit it was kinda funny. She made it to the other side safely and walked down to blocks to her house. She saw that there were two cars in the driveway. She recognized the other car as her Aunt Keiko's car.
 
`I wonder what she's doing here; guess I have to find out.' Sango thought to herself.
 
Sango walked into her house to see that there were beer bottles everywhere. She saw that there was a mess everywhere, the coffee table that was made from glass was now broken, all the pictures of her and her family were on the floor all broken. She saw that the couch was over turned and there was a little bit of blood.
 
“Oh my God, what the fuck happened!” Sango said. “Mom, where are you?”
 
“Sango over here.” Aunt Keiko called.
 
Sango followed her voice and saw that she was in the kitchen with her mother sitting on a stool and her father in the corner. She looked at her mother again and saw that he nose was bleeding and had other cuts.
 
“You hit her again didn't you dad! How could you? You dirty bastard!” Sango yelled out pointing a finger at her father. (A/N: not the middle finger…her index finger)
 
“Sango please calm down.” Aunt Keiko told her. “I have decided that I'm going to take your mother and brother away. There's evidence that your father is abusing them.”
 
“You can't do that to me Keiko! You know I'll find you!” her father yelled.
 
“Toshiro, it's for their own good! They are not going to stay here and have you kill them!” Keiko yelled out.
 
“Keiko, stop yelling please, you'll wake up Kohaku. He's to sick to be up. Please stop yelling already.” Kaoru said.
 
“It doesn't matter Kaoru. We're going to wake him up, he needs to pack.” Keiko said going up the stairs to his room.
 
“Wait a minute, what about me?” Sango yelled. “Am I supposed to just stay here and get killed by that man I call my father?”
 
“I'm sorry Sango, but I don't have any proof that he's abusing you.” Keiko told her. “If there was some proof, you'd be coming too.”
 
“You can't do this to me Keiko! I need to get out of this house as much as Kaoru and Kohaku do! You can't just leave me here!” Sango said yelling at her aunt.
“Don't disrespect me and your mother! She's put up with you for 16 years the least you can do is teach her with respect!” Keiko yelled.
 
“Well why not? You're gonna leave me in this hell hole with that bastard I call a father!” Sango yelled again throwing her backpack on the floor.
 
“Sango please listen—” her mother began but she got her off.
 
“No! You listen! I don't want to stay here! I don't care if you get in trouble and they send me to an orphanage! As long as I'm away from him!” Sango yelled tears in her eyes.
 
“Sango, we can't take you. Caring for Kohaku is hard enough for your mother. Besides, you have two more years to go. Them you can leave.”
 
“If I even make it two more years! If I die it's going to be your fault!” Sango yelled tears spilling from her eyes. “I hate both of you! I never wanna see you again!”
 
Sango then ran up to her room before anyone could stop her. She ran all the way without stopping until she got there. She opened her door and ran straight to her bed and started crying even harder. She didn't care for her family anymore; they were going to leave her there with her father! The man that tries to kill her everyday, or tries to hit her, hell he even tried to rape her! But does her Aunt Keiko care? No she doesn't. Sango couldn't believe that they were going to leave her. She was abused too. She had scars and cuts to prove it!
 
“Sango, may I come in please?” her mother said from the door.
 
“No! Go away and never come back!” Sango yelled threw the door.
 
“Sango I'm sorry, I want to take you with me but I cant. Keiko's right, she can't take you unless she has hard evidence.”
 
“She does have hard evidence! I have the scars to prove it! That should be evidence enough!”
 
“It's not that simple. Please Sango understand that. Kohaku doesn't have a choice he has to come; his evidence is the condition he's in. Mine is I have a large gash in my stomach and a bloody nose. Sango, open the door please.” Her mother pleaded.
 
“No! I hate you! Just leave with Keiko and Kohaku! I'll just stay here with dad! When you find out that I died from him I hope you feel really guilty!” Sango yelled and put her head back into her pillow.
 
“Kaoru, come on we must leave. Don't worry about Sango, she will be alright.” Keiko said from the outside Sango's room.
 
“GO TO HELL KEIKO!” Sango yelled.
Sango listened as Keiko went to go wake up Kohaku. Sango heard him scream and she was out of bed and already in the hall. She went into his room and pushed her aunt out of the way.
 
“Kohaku, are you alright?” Sango asked tears in her eyes.
 
“Sango, what's going on? Why is Aunt Keiko taking me away from you? I don't wanna leave! I want to stay here with you!” Kohaku said hugging Sango.
 
“I want you to stay too, but Keiko doesn't understand that.” Sango said giving a dirty look to her aunt.
 
“Sango are you coming with us?” Kohaku asked.
 
Sango looked at her little brother with tears in her eyes. “No, Kohaku. I'm not.”
 
“But Sango, you have to come with me! You can't stay here with dad! Please Sango come with me!” Kohaku said crying.
 
“I-I can't.” Sango said tears falling from her eyes. “Keiko won't let me.”
 
“That's enough! Kaoru get Kohaku and let's go! We already wasted a lot of time here!” Keiko said getting some belongings of Kohaku.
 
“You can't force him to leave! He can stay with me! I'll take care of him!” Sango yelled at her aunt.
 
“Sango I can force him! The judge gave me permission to take Kaoru and Kohaku away. Now let's settle this already, Kohaku and Kaoru are coming with me. You are staying here.”
 
“You're such a bitch Keiko! I can't believe you're taking my family away from me!” Sango yelled at her again.
 
“It doesn't mater they're coming with me.”
 
She got Kohaku's bag and began to get Kaoru's bag. She walked downstairs to where Toshiro was at. She walked out to her car and put their stuff in the trunk. She went back inside and went upstairs and grabbed Kohaku and Kaoru.
 
“C'mon Kaoru, we need to get out of here. Help Kohaku downstairs so we can leave.”
 
Sango watched as her mother went and picked up Kohaku, saying that everything would be ok. Kohaku walked silent tears going down his cheeks as he left his one and only sister behind. She saw her mother leave too, she didn't even cry. She watched from her brother's window as she saw them go into her aunt's car, her father yelling at them, saying that when he found them he would kill them. She watched as they drove off, Kohaku crying even more, Kaoru looking down at her hands, and Keiko looking at the road.
Her eyes soon went to her father, wondering what he would do next. She soon wished she didn't. She saw his eyes look into hers and knew that she was in trouble. She quickly ran to her room and shut the door and locked it. She heard her father yelling at her. He soon made his way to her door and started jiggling the handle. He then started pounding on her door.
 
“SANGO OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR NOW!” Toshiro yelled. “SANGO! I'M GONNA BRAKE DOWN THE FUCKIN DOOR!”
 
Sango looked over at the door. She had a small bag of clothes with her. She was going to leave, she didn't know where but she had to leave. For her safety. She went to her window and opened it, seeing how far she'd have to jump. She took one last look around her room, making sure she didn't forget something important. When she was satisfied she threw her stuff on the grass outside. She then went and put her legs out of the window. She let herself fall landing perfectly on her feet. She took one last look at her house before she left, not sure where she was going to go.
 
Ok guyz…ya'll better luv me cuz I wrote a lot! 23 freakin pages! U better review too! Well this is `Scars and Cuts' I hope ya'll enjoy…also…I don't own the character'z….I noticed I didn't put a disclaimer in FLIT but don't worry I will when I put up my next chappy…oh ya I'm gonna give ya another little treat…SNEEK PREVIEW TO CHAPTER 8 OF FLIT!! Warning…small little piece to keep ya'll on ur toez!
 
Finding Love in Tokyo
 
Chapter 8
 
Title Undecided
 
“Sango, do you think we should tell the guys?” Kagome asked nervously.
 
“No, they don't need to know about this.” Sango told her. “They don't need to worry.”
 
“Alright, let's call Crystal so we can leave already.”
 
“Ok.”
 
They made their way to the phone and called Crystal, she informed them that her sister, Christina, would be picking them up. They thanked her and headed to the lobby. When they looked they noticed that Christina was already there.
 
“Hello guys! I'm Christina, Crystal's twin. She told me all about you guys.” Christina said smiling. “So where are ya going?”
 
The girls got in to the cab and began telling her. “To the mall, do you know where one is?”
 
“Of course I do! There's River Center and that's not too far! They have the biggest anime and manga store you can imagine!” Christina said excited. “The best place to go also if you love music and playing instruments. Crystal and I play instruments. Crystal plays guitar and I play drums. So it's really cool”
 
“Alright, well take us to River Center! Kagome and I have a lot of shopping to do!” Sango said happily. And with Sango saying that Christina was on her way.
 
Like I said it's short…well I hope enjoy! Lolz…well see ya! Also…pleaz read my bio…pleaz! I'll give ya M&M's if u do! Pleaz? Inumel