InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chance ❯ A Story Retold ( Chapter 39 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I don’t own Inyasha nor any of the characters in the storyline. I do own a couple of people. . .like my brother and his idiot friends. I will be auctioning them on eBay soon so be ready.

In the beginning I said that this story was sort of a spin of Beauty and the Beast and I meant that. I still plan to do everything I can to make this as original as possible, however there are some things that are beyond my control. For those of you that are dissatisfied with the plot and wish it changed, I would suggest waiting for one of the other stories to be updated. For those that are happy with the plot and where it’s going please stick around and enjoy the last two chapters of the ride.

Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Story Retold

Once upon a time there lived a Prince with a heart made of ice and snow, who cared for nothing but his ambitions and goals. . .

His father, in an attempt to thaw the artic wasteland that was his son, betrothed the young Prince to a beautiful Princess. . .

For the Princess, it was love at first sight, her heart stolen by the Prince from the moment she laid eyes on him. . .

The Prince looked down his nose in disdain at the woman, his disgust written plainly on his perfect -and cruel- features . . .

The Prince found her unworthy of the honor of his bed. . . for he was youkai and she a lowly human. . .

Yet the Taiyoukai insisted and, after being threatened with the loss of his birthright, the youkai Prince and the human Princess were wed. . .

But Not Mated. . .

The insult dealt to the Princess' family was severe, the shame and heartbreak drove her mad. . .

In her fury she cursed the youkai Prince, now the new Taiyoukai, and doomed him to a life as a common dog. . .

The ice he chose to freeze out her love and adoration would imprison his youki, leaving him trapped and helpless in his inu and later human forms. . .

He would remain this way until his heart led his body and not his ambitious lust for power. . .

The Taiyoukai was punished . . .

And so was the Princess. . .

Now cursed together they travel the centuries, the Princess unable to find peace and rebirth. . .

And the Taiyoukai unable to seize the lands he so coveted. . .

The curse would last until he met the terms of the spell. . .

To love without conditions. . .

Without prejudice. . .

Without lies. . .

Without fail. . .
Or until his last breath. . .