InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Second Lives ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Second Lives
Omake!

“This is... incredible,” Sango murmured as the group entered the clearing where they waited, the black haired woman looking at her twin.

“You said it,” Setsuna Coral admitted, their faces almost mirroring each other. The only difference was the clothes, with Sango in a kimono while Setsuna wore twentieth century garb such as a t-shirt and pants.

“This is very, very strange,” Miroku conceded as the priest looked over his female counterpart. There was a bit more difference, Mutsumi’s face was a bit softer than Miroku’s, but they could have easily passed for family.

“Now I know what I might look like as a drag king,” Mutsumi admitted wryly as she looked the man over.

“Drag king?” Miroku blinked.

“Long story,” Kagome jumped in, still dressed in her school uniform.

Sango looked over at Kagome curiously, “How did you bring them back to this time? I thought the Bone Eater’s Well only worked for you and InuYasha?”

“We climbed in together and held hands,” InuYasha said wryly, coming up behind the group in his usual garb, his white hair flowing free.

Miroku looked intrigued as he asked, “Does that mean we could visit your era too?”

Kagome visibly paled at that idea. She often had trouble with just InuYasha visiting, she didn’t want to imagine what could happen if the whole crew came forward. “We can talk about that later,” she said, “I think we should do something to celebrate this meeting.”

Mutsumi looked at Sango and Setsuna as she grinned impishly and wiggled her eyebrows lecherously, “I have a suggestion.”

Miroku’s eyes widened as he grinned, “Oh yeah.”

“Pervert!” Sango yelped, hitting him even as Setsuna did much the same to Mutsumi.

“They really do think alike,” InuYasha said, hiding a smile.

“I was thinking that we could share a meal,” Kagome sighed, wondering if this was really such a good idea.

Quietly InuYasha asked, “Why didn’t we invite Shippo and the others?”

Kagome smiled wryly, “I think our two new friends had enough to deal with meeting their past selves. Besides, we can introduce them later.”

Not long afterwards in a traveller’s inn at a small town that was not far from the Well, the group of six sat down around the low table, the servants quickly bringing food for the infamous InuYasha and his strange companions. While the era was different the food itself was recognizably the same, and the sake flowed freely.

Sango spoke in generalities about her village to Setsuna, skating over the personal details that might hurt the warrior. Setsuna herself was quite sympathetic, having heard a few details from InuYasha and Kagome.

“So your village traded your demon hunting skills for supplies?” Setsuna mused, imagining how she might sell that to academia in the future. ‘Talk of them like they were mercenaries?’ she thought.

“Yes,” Sango nodded, “though it was more complicated than that. Our village was also built there to watch over the caves and to protect a dangerous artifact.”

“The Jewel of Four Souls,” Setsuna nodded, “Kagome told me about it.”

“You have WHAT in your hand?” Mutsumi goggled at Miroku. “This isn’t some lame attempt at a adult joke, is it?”

Miroku laughed, “No, but it’s not a bad idea.” He gestured with his right hand, “I have a kind of void in my hand that can suck in objects with incredible force.”
“Incredible,” Mutsumi shook her head, “and you’re a Buddhist Monk too?”

“Well, I try,” Miroku smiled wryly as the sake bottle made another round.

Kagome seemed to be feeling the alcohol a bit as she waved towards Setsuna and Mutsumi, “Y’know, I’m really glad to have met you.” She hiccuped, “It’s nice to finally have someone in the same situation I’m in.”

Setsuna looked at the visibly drunk Kagome worriedly. “Does she drink very often?” she whispered to her.

“No, not really,” Sango conceded. “We’d best keep an eye on her,” she added, “Kagome is very dear to me.”

Setsuna cocked a eyebrow as a slight smile teased her lips, “Oh really?”

“Not that way,” Sango blushed.

“InuYasha!” Kagome leaned against him, “why are you so mean to me?”

“Ah...,” InuYasha looked like he was debating pushing her away or possibly holding her up, “I don’t mean to be like that, it’s just my nature.”

“Your nature, huh?” Kagome blinked up at him bleerily, “I guess so.” With a soft sound she rested her head on his shoulder, sighing as she added, “It’s not easy for me, too.”

InuYasha stiffened, then he looked up at the women as he silently mouthed, “Help!”

“Sorry,” Mutsumi whispered back, “you’re on your own.”

Sango took a drink, tossing back the sake as she looked at her twin. A bit liberated by the drink she asked quietly, “What’s it like... I mean, with a woman?”

Setsuna drank too, setting the cup down with a happy sigh. “It’s very enjoyable,” she winked, “it lasts a lot longer, for one.”

“Really,” Sango blinked, obviously not having considered that idea before. Her eyes lingered on the drunken Kagome a moment, then she made herself look away.

Setsuna dropped her voice, “She is cute, isn’t she?”

“Yes, she is,” Sango conceded quietly, “but....”

“Ah,” Setsuna nodded understandingly. They seemed to read each other’s emotional cues very easily, even though they came from two different eras. She took another drink, “You know, you could see if she’s interested in a threesome....”

The scandalized look on Sango’s face was priceless. “She... ah.... eh?!” she sputtered.

“Wow,” Miroku muttered, trying to restrain his sudden nosebleed.

“Here, use this,” Mutsumi passed over a cloth to help him mop up.

“Thank you,” Miroku got the blood flow under control. He looked at Mutsumi thoughtfully, “Could I ask you a question?”

“Sure,” Mutsumi took a drink

“What’s it like,” Miroku looked at her breasts meaningfully as he asked, “having your own set to play with?”

“Miroku!” Sango roared, nearly falling over as she prepared to whack him one.

“I didn’t answer,” Mutsumi scrambled away from her own lover.

“You were going to!” Setsuna growled as the party broke up into a wild fight.

End

Notes: The end for now, at least. Heh. Sango/Kagome? Well, they ARE very close, so I could imagine Sango being tempted.