InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ secret among friends ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kagome!” He screams her name so loud that even the neighbors can hear, but in a small room where noise cannot reach her she lays on the bed thinking about the man she loves with all her heart. “Kagome.” She ignores him as thoughts of ………… BOOM She jumps wondering where that sound came from. BOOM “Kagome open this door now or I am going to….”
“Shut up you idiot.” She runs to door and opens it to see her annoying little brother who ruins everything that is in his way.
“What do you want?”
“Nothing….um someone is on the phone for you Kagome.” She looks at him like he is an idiot. “Who is it?”
He stares at her wondering how his perfect sister will react once the person name reaches her ears. “It is your boyfriend…...”
“SOTO HIGURASHI WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.” She starts to move closer to Soto like an animal who is hunting “I DO NOT HAVE A MAN.” She stops walking toward him and she gives him a glare that can kill.
“Um…Inuyasha is on the phone.” He runs down stairs.
Once those words left Soto mouth she runs back in her room and picks up the phone. “Inuyasha!” She sits on the bed wondering why the hottest guy in the world is calling his friend when Kikyo is sick.
“Inuyasha!”
“Who are you calling Inuyasha?”
She starts to feel so stupid. “Who is this?” She looks at the ceiling wondering why she got so excited over a phone call.
“Your best friend stupid.” Kagome rolls her eyes as she stare at the ceiling wondering why Sango had to call her on a Sunday night.
“Sango what is it?”
“Kagome guess who I am dating.”
“Sango just tell me.”
“Koga!”
“What did you just say?”
“Koga is my lover now”
“Sango why” Kagome puts her head down wondering why is Sango dating a player.
“Kagome I love him.”
“Sango you are 14.” She starts shaking her head wondering what high school is going to be like with Koga and Sango dating.
“Kagome are you jealous?.”
“No sango but I th..forget it…..bye I have to go.” Sango has Koga, and Kikyo has Inuyasha all to herself.
“Kagome bye.”
Kagome hangs up the phone and lays on the bed wondering if she will survive high school without a man. “I will survive!” She gets off the bed and runs downstairs with a smile on her face because tonight will be the night she plays with Soto. “SOTO.”